Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,226 members, 7,836,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Craze Clown Shares Reason For Not Taking His Daughter To A Lekki Hospital (Pix) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Craze Clown Shares Reason For Not Taking His Daughter To A Lekki Hospital (Pix) (3477 Views)

Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) / Craze Clown Shares Photos, Announces Date Of Wedding / WOW!! Comedian Craze Clown Shares Before & After Photo With His Fiancee, Jojo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Craze Clown Shares Reason For Not Taking His Daughter To A Lekki Hospital (Pix) by BiafranOG: 6:51am On Sep 18, 2021
kestolove95:
U called an ndi dot nurse, its a pity..if na drug now make she sabi
be showcasing your porous brain around OK? Ndi comma
Re: Craze Clown Shares Reason For Not Taking His Daughter To A Lekki Hospital (Pix) by sunboy(m): 6:55am On Sep 18, 2021
SportsHD:
I thought craze clown was a doctor?

Yep, Ukraine trained.
Re: Craze Clown Shares Reason For Not Taking His Daughter To A Lekki Hospital (Pix) by McStoic(m): 9:58am On Sep 18, 2021
chatinent:
It could be over phonetics.

Maybe he said toOoDDla, and the receptionist knows of toddLA. Expecially brewing a simple English word with your nativity due to emergency. Eg. nEss, nex, nus, NUS, NURSE o, it's my tOODDla o (with a reckless abandon on the pitch)...and the nurse is like “oga, calm down. The toad bit you?”

We like to dey phoney na. Na so one nurse wey come my ward that year dey tell me “thrust me, it will be fine.”

I'm like, wtf.

You were defending the nurses yet you ended up mocking them in your last sentence..
Re: Craze Clown Shares Reason For Not Taking His Daughter To A Lekki Hospital (Pix) by chatinent: 10:14am On Sep 18, 2021
McStoic:

You were defending the nurses yet you ended up mocking them in your last sentence..

I was not supporting or defending anyone. I was blaming language.
Re: Craze Clown Shares Reason For Not Taking His Daughter To A Lekki Hospital (Pix) by rex444(m): 11:42am On Sep 18, 2021
Ahhhh reddington don Bleep up
Re: Craze Clown Shares Reason For Not Taking His Daughter To A Lekki Hospital (Pix) by philiancoop(m): 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2021
Davash222:
Mugu, you think the receiptionist will be the one to attend to your daughter.

You expected an SSCE holder on a 15K monthly salary to be a Grammarian like you? Since you're a looking for Grammarians, why didn't you phone Hon Patrick Obahiagbon?

Inconsequential beings!

However though, do they teach you more English after SSCE... If you're not an English major?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kanye Reveals Kim Kardashian Is Pregnant For Him (video) / Annie & 2face Idibia's Daughter, Isabella, Strikes A Hawt Pose With Her Bestie! / Mexico's Carlos Slim Reclaims World's Richest Man Title From Bill Gates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.