Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

How Do You Respond To "What Interests You About This Job?" - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Do You Respond To "What Interests You About This Job?" (7020 Views)

How To Respond To The Question "Why Do You Want This Job?" In An Interview / How Do You Respond To This Kind Of Question? / How Can I Respond To "Do You Have Any Specific Access Requirements"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Respond To "What Interests You About This Job?" by NobleSeed(m): 5:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
just tell them your mind as e dey hot period cheesy

Re: How Do You Respond To "What Interests You About This Job?" by pTomz(m): 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2021
lessonotes:

grin grin

I jus wan collect salary and buy phone grin grin grin
No need for phone, I get am, na the money i dey find grin
Re: How Do You Respond To "What Interests You About This Job?" by alizma: 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2021
assisttohire:
How To Answer The Interview Question; "What Interests You About This Job?"

There is no general response for this question. The response is subject to the nature of the job in view

1 Like

Re: How Do You Respond To "What Interests You About This Job?" by AZControversial(m): 5:28pm On Sep 17, 2021
Geedy:
Me:Your thought is good as mine, same reason you are working! gringringrin

grin
They'll give you sack letter even when they've not employed you.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Respond To "What Interests You About This Job?" by Mom007(f): 5:29pm On Sep 17, 2021
... Here is where you talk whatever you know about the job and what it entails. Even if its gateman job, make it sound interesting... Like you have always Wanted to be one and its the next best job since the creation of man. Do this and the job is yours!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Respond To "What Interests You About This Job?" by pelepeleb: 5:30pm On Sep 17, 2021
Pray for Nigeria that God should give us His own leader in Nigeria come 2021 election and beyond. it is high time to stop trusting human. thanks be to God for God prove himself to us. Nigeria trusted human Buhari and we were seriously dealt with. killing of fellow human is not regarded as a serious sin, it is normal, no food, it is correct. kill cow, you are in trouble.History will never forget if we survive it. So let ask God for forgiveness first and ask him to give us our leader. Nigerian may not go to pole before God do it. God will show us mercy and answer our prayer. He will deliver us from fellow human that are deceiving us.
Amen.
Re: How Do You Respond To "What Interests You About This Job?" by Richy4(m): 5:48pm On Sep 17, 2021

I'm passionate about numbers. Just give me spreadsheet and a question, I can figure out what drives the numbers. When I discovered that u were looking for a financial analyst, it tickled my fancy and I decided to apply.. and the fact that I will be working with the brightest brains behind this organisation makes me happy /excites me cheesy

Re: How Do You Respond To "What Interests You About This Job?" by beulah76: 5:49pm On Sep 17, 2021
Because I need more exposure or gain more experience .
Re: How Do You Respond To "What Interests You About This Job?" by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 17, 2021
Geedy:
Me:Your thought is good as mine, same reason you are working! gringringrin
And what's my reason? Since you think we share same thoughts undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do You Respond To "What Interests You About This Job?" by illicit(m): 6:00pm On Sep 17, 2021
Because it is a chance for me to live a useful life as I like to be relevant

It is also an opportunity for me to grow, mentally and financially, thank you....
Re: How Do You Respond To "What Interests You About This Job?" by Exodora: 6:16pm On Sep 17, 2021
In my opinion I think is same with why do you want to work in this company .
To answer that do some findings about the company . You need to know if the company is good fit . If it is good fit , you will demonstrate how much you want the job by explaining how you would get involved will all ...
Re: How Do You Respond To "What Interests You About This Job?" by Focusmind: 6:24pm On Sep 17, 2021
The job provides me real chance to add value and improve the company's bottom line based on my skills and past experience where I worked on similar role.
Re: How Do You Respond To "What Interests You About This Job?" by Davidganna10: 7:18pm On Sep 17, 2021
Front page na cruise I swear my belle oo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Respond To "What Interests You About This Job?" by asapants: 9:21pm On Sep 17, 2021
Same reason you’re sitting there asking me questions!!!!
Re: How Do You Respond To "What Interests You About This Job?" by Cousin9999: 12:24am On Sep 18, 2021
"I heard your marketing team has the biggest bōoties on earth. I'm tryna see sum'n."

"I need a legit job while I yahoo."

"I'm trying to start at the bottom and work my way to being senior douché like you."

"It was in my way when I went to buy a lottery ticket and some Doritos."
Re: How Do You Respond To "What Interests You About This Job?" by Caseless: 2:47am On Sep 18, 2021
ChristineC:
because enduring hunger is not a virtue.

niggga I'm broke!
I read this in his voice. grin grin
Re: How Do You Respond To "What Interests You About This Job?" by wtracy15: 6:22am On Sep 18, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
Because una dey pay better money

Kalas
. I Remeber this slang when I was in Dubai. ‘ Kalas’. Arab slang

1 Like

Re: How Do You Respond To "What Interests You About This Job?" by calcal: 3:12am On Sep 19, 2021
alizma:

There is no general response for this question. The response is subject to the nature of the job in view

Clap for yourself!
Re: How Do You Respond To "What Interests You About This Job?" by shantti(m): 12:17pm On Sep 21, 2021
Because am broke, kilode

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arnergy Solar Limited Job Recruitment (11 Positions) / Apply For Denna Rossi Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (8 Positions) / Huawei Telecoms Recruits Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.