Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,623 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Delta Police Dismiss Two Officers From Service Over Assault - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta Police Dismiss Two Officers From Service Over Assault (14598 Views)

Sheikh Goni Aisami: Army Dismisses Two Officers Over murder Of Yobe Cleric / Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) / Police Dismiss Olaniyi Ogunsoro Involved In Tiamiyu Kazeem's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Police Dismiss Two Officers From Service Over Assault by Voiceofthestree: 6:50pm On Sep 18, 2021
This is a very good development from Delta State police service commission. I hope other States head of police department can also learnt from this especially Edo State Police. Those guys are professional robber they mail the public all in the name of police. If DEM see say you package well like this nah wahala deh go package you well you go fall and once you be person way sabi fear like this you go too pay.
Re: Delta Police Dismiss Two Officers From Service Over Assault by Bngf: 6:55pm On Sep 18, 2021
Oh
Re: Delta Police Dismiss Two Officers From Service Over Assault by Gist1234(m): 7:03pm On Sep 18, 2021
See watin human being do in fellow human being.Na was o.I no pass #50 or #100
Re: Delta Police Dismiss Two Officers From Service Over Assault by Babalola0920: 7:04pm On Sep 18, 2021
cheesy
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Na good news like this about our police men I wor dey hear from now on.
Re: Delta Police Dismiss Two Officers From Service Over Assault by effty(m): 7:06pm On Sep 18, 2021
Think9ja:
I don't support outright dismissal of someone with arms training.

I prefer a demotion or a pay cut.

Them go smell their yansh for prison.
Re: Delta Police Dismiss Two Officers From Service Over Assault by ifud(m): 7:49pm On Sep 18, 2021
[quote author=Chukwute post=105909649]The Delta State Police Command has announced the dismissal of two police officers that assaulted a keke rider, fractured his skull and left him incapacitated.

Focus Naija can report that the dismissed officers identified as Sgt Felix Ebikabowei and Ndubuisi Abazie, were on an illegal duty after the close of work when they descended on the victim after an argument.

According to a statement signed by the acting Police Public Relation Officer of the Delta State Police Command, DSP Bright Edafe, the two officers attached to the B Division in Warri were tried by a disciplinary committee and found guilty on two counts of an offence of incivility to members of the public and disobedience to lawful order.

Hence, their dismissal from service with effect from 14th September, 2021 and will be charged to court for prosecution.

The statement reads in part;

[i]The Commissioner of police upon receiving the complaint immediately directed that the case be transferred to SCID for discreet and unbiased investigation.]
They are cultist...
Re: Delta Police Dismiss Two Officers From Service Over Assault by Kingisibor: 8:56pm On Sep 18, 2021
Kill them right away

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Dismiss Two Officers From Service Over Assault by end1999constitu(m): 9:08pm On Sep 18, 2021
They should be killed immediately....no time to waste

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Dismiss Two Officers From Service Over Assault by Commanderinpips: 9:39pm On Sep 18, 2021
Think9ja:
I don't support outright dismissal of someone with arms training.

I prefer a demotion or a pay cut.

Because you are one of them abi.

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Dismiss Two Officers From Service Over Assault by Comedian2019: 10:17pm On Sep 18, 2021
Chukwute:

Focus Naija can report that the dismissed officers identified as Sgt Felix Ebikabowei and Ndubuisi Abazie, were on an illegal duty after the close of work when they descended on the victim after an argument.
[/i]

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2021/09/17/breaking-delta-police-dismiss-two-officers-from-service-over-assault/
Southern policemen are brutal.
Re: Delta Police Dismiss Two Officers From Service Over Assault by Nobody: 3:08am On Sep 19, 2021
Nah because the victim is incapacitated.

See them looking like urchins.

Give a Nigerian small power.
Re: Delta Police Dismiss Two Officers From Service Over Assault by 4four(m): 6:29am On Sep 19, 2021
Babaolose:
I always said, we have good people in the police. God will continue exposed all the other bad eggs in the police. God bless Nigeria
but up to 90% of them are criminals while 7% are neither good or bad and remaining 3% are manageable good
Re: Delta Police Dismiss Two Officers From Service Over Assault by Think9ja(m): 7:04am On Sep 19, 2021
Commanderinpips:

Because you are one of them abi.

Because you're a dumb ass hole

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eze Opara Arrested Over The Death Of Uchenna Opara, IMSU Graduate / Kwara Police Arrest Suspected Human Trafficker, Rescue 41 Children (Photo) / Father Of Two Arrested For Raping 13-year-old Hawker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.