Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Can Nigeria Ever Break Up With All The Borrowed Loan? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Nigeria Ever Break Up With All The Borrowed Loan? (857 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo: People On The Internet Live On Borrowed Robs / Tell Nigerians What FG Used Borrowed N3tr For, Atiku Asks Buhari / Kogi Borrowed Billions From Banks Despite Paris Club Refund & Bailouts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Nigeria Ever Break Up With All The Borrowed Loan? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 17, 2021
I need to understand this, can Nigeria break up with all the borrowed loans not fully paid back?
Re: Can Nigeria Ever Break Up With All The Borrowed Loan? by ArcFresky(m): 3:40pm On Sep 17, 2021
Omo, shebi naa money?

The person that borrowed it shebi he has name?
He shaa has state and region?

At most, we will divide it by population, or states, or ratio of agencies head...

No matter we divide it, one area will carry lion share.

E don finish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Nigeria Ever Break Up With All The Borrowed Loan? by richmond500: 3:47pm On Sep 17, 2021
ArcFresky:
Omo, shebi naa money?

At most, we will divide it by population, or states, or ratio of agencies head...

E don finish.
see u, so u think say Buhari use him name borrow the money?
He actually used his office the govt will definitely pay.

And the country won't divide because except street urchins and touts, no one is championing this breakup

2 Likes

Re: Can Nigeria Ever Break Up With All The Borrowed Loan? by Naijabad: 3:52pm On Sep 17, 2021
richmond500:

And the country won't divide because except street urchins and touts, no one is championing this breakup

Nigeria is gone already.

Thanks to Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Can Nigeria Ever Break Up With All The Borrowed Loan? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2021
richmond500:

Exactly my point. Will the money lenders which is majorly international communities sit back and allow Nigeria to break?

The Nigerian government borrowed money, not south south Nigeria or Northern Nigeria. Nigeria will have to remain in one pieces peace to repay all borrowed loan.

Why I had to ask the question is because it’s very easy for us to say we want Nigeria to break up but not looking at the bigger picture.
Re: Can Nigeria Ever Break Up With All The Borrowed Loan? by pongwa(m): 4:00pm On Sep 17, 2021
Carchoice:

Exactly my point. Will the money lenders which is majorly international communities sit back and allow Nigeria to break?

The Nigerian government borrowed money, not south south Nigeria or Northern Nigeria. Nigeria will have to remain in one pieces peace to repay all borrowed loan.

Why I had to ask the question is because it’s very easy for us to say we want Nigeria to break up but not looking at the bigger picture.
if Nigeria wants to break it will break, by its people only and not by any foreign power because they are bound to add their interests. However, the huge debt is a leverage to seek assistance in the event of break out of one region from the whole. Notwithstanding, if it would break it has to be by the citizens and not by outside influence

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Nigeria Ever Break Up With All The Borrowed Loan? by richmond500: 4:00pm On Sep 17, 2021
Naijabad:

Nigeria is gone already.

Thanks to Buhari.
"sidon look" nai be ur name, if this country will break, it would have broken a long time ago when powerful men like Ojukwu and Adaka boro were championing it.

NK is so powerless that he won't be able to conquer a plot of land. What Nigeria is facing is just politics and brainwashing.

This nonsense will definitely come to pass

2 Likes

Re: Can Nigeria Ever Break Up With All The Borrowed Loan? by Admissionclass: 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2021
I would have answered you op but i sense sentiments in your comment,it is east to spot those who do not want Nigeria to break,they rather let bokoharam and bandits take over their state that.
Re: Can Nigeria Ever Break Up With All The Borrowed Loan? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 17, 2021
pongwa:
if Nigeria wants to break it will break, by its people only and not by any foreign power because they are bound to add their interests. However, the huge debt is a leverage to seek assistance in the event of break out of one region from the whole. Notwithstanding, if it would break it has to be by the citizens and not by outside influence

Thank you.

But what happens to the borrowed loans if the citizens can make the break up happen?
Re: Can Nigeria Ever Break Up With All The Borrowed Loan? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 17, 2021
Admissionclass:
I would have answered you op but i sense sentiments in your comment,it is east to spot those who do not want Nigeria to break,they rather let bokoharam and bandits take over their state that.

grin

No sentiments here. I asked an honest question. I just want to know what happens to borrowed loans if Nigeria can really break up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Nigeria Ever Break Up With All The Borrowed Loan? by richmond500: 4:08pm On Sep 17, 2021
pongwa:
check the body language of the citizens, the citizens doesn't want a breakup, they just want justice and fairness, they want to have a sense of belongings.

Only Ipob are shouting for breakup, the citizens knows that another country is not the answer

1 Like

Re: Can Nigeria Ever Break Up With All The Borrowed Loan? by mrvitalis(m): 4:08pm On Sep 17, 2021
ArcFresky:
Omo, shebi naa money?

E don finish.
We would divide it by population , simple

1 Like

Re: Can Nigeria Ever Break Up With All The Borrowed Loan? by Tanoriydl: 4:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
richmond500:

Keep deceiving yourself, everything has elastic limit. Nigerians are forced to stay together.

That why the north, south, east and west are all plotting for individual personal gain. No Nationalistic Agenda.

1 Like

Re: Can Nigeria Ever Break Up With All The Borrowed Loan? by CandyOps(m): 4:18pm On Sep 17, 2021
richmond500:
check the body language of the citizens, the citizens doesn't want a breakup, they just want justice and fairness, they want to have a sense of belongings.

Only Ipob are shouting for breakup, the citizens knows that another country is not the answer

E be like u no sabi answer question. Make I help you:

He's trying to say that there's no need to worry about the borrowed funds as Nigeria won't break up.

Re: Can Nigeria Ever Break Up With All The Borrowed Loan? by pongwa(m): 5:28pm On Sep 17, 2021
richmond500:

its unfortunate that most of the citizens are not well informed about the true state of things.
Re: Can Nigeria Ever Break Up With All The Borrowed Loan? by pongwa(m): 5:48pm On Sep 17, 2021
Carchoice:

Thank you.

But what happens to the borrowed loans if the citizens can make the break up happen?
the entity that remains Nigeria will shoulder the responsibility. If not the foreign powers might invade if the terms of the loan incorporates the sovereignty of Nigeria.
Re: Can Nigeria Ever Break Up With All The Borrowed Loan? by benzion72(m): 6:06pm On Sep 17, 2021
How did Checoslovakia, USSR, Eriteria Republic of Congo and Congo Kinshasha separated despite their own loan

2 Likes

Re: Can Nigeria Ever Break Up With All The Borrowed Loan? by Idiko1: 7:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
richmond500:

You are simply delusional. Nigeria must breakup!!!. There are many countries which have broken up. The only country which will pay debts owed by Nigeria is the country that retained Nigeria as an entity. There is no way any creditor would want Biafra or Republic of Igboland to pay the debts owed by the shithole called Nigeria. Nigeria dies with its debts.

2 Likes

Re: Can Nigeria Ever Break Up With All The Borrowed Loan? by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:09pm On Sep 24, 2021
Carchoice:

Thank you.

Carchoice bro embarassed e for no be you wey go dey follow that lowlifer troll me o. I have been on ban so I couldn't respond to you.

I never get anything to do giveaway yet. Once way clear, I'll ride through. One love
Re: Can Nigeria Ever Break Up With All The Borrowed Loan? by slimfit1(m): 7:40pm On Sep 24, 2021
Loans can be written off since the country no longer exist or the asset split. If it was used for infrastructure then the user pays simple.

(1) (Reply)

Femi Fani Kayode Finally Blocks Comments / Your Guns, Teargas Won't Deter Us From Protesting— #endsars Campaigner Tells Lag / #endsarsmemorial: Arise Tv News Staff Harassed And Arrested At Lekki Tollgate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.