Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

"Everything Has Been Put In Place For Chinese Banks, To Begin Full Operations In - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Everything Has Been Put In Place For Chinese Banks, To Begin Full Operations In (913 Views)

Saudi Arabia Considers Accepting Yuan Instead Of Dollars For Chinese Oil Sales / Cui Jianchin Mulls Establishment Of Chinese Banks In Nigeria / Government Buildings In Africa Are A Likely Vector For Chinese Spying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Everything Has Been Put In Place For Chinese Banks, To Begin Full Operations In by tomakint: 12:51am On Sep 29, 2021
"Everything Has Been Put In Place For Chinese Banks, To Begin Full Operations In Nigeria Anytime Soon."

Chinese banks to begin operations in Nigeria

Chinese-owned bank operations will soon begin in Nigeria.

Chinese Ambassador to Nigeria, Cui Jianchin, announced this during the commemoration of the 2021 Chinese Moon Festival and China-Nigeria Cultural week on Tuesday.

Jianchin said his country is working hard to set up Chinese-owned banks in Nigeria.

He noted that among the world’s ten biggest banks, six were in China.

“Before my departure from Beijing to Abuja, I talked to several banks in China. When you list the world’s 10 big banks, six are in China. The banking sector is very important because, without money, we cannot build our industries.

“What I am thinking here is best to talk to the governor of the central bank, and how we can allow the Chinese banks to run office here and now, they are doing the feasibility studies on that.”

He explained that it would boost Nigeria’s economy and expand trade relations between the two nations.

The ambassador also revealed that establishing Chinese banks in the country would also be a point of discussion during the China-Nigeria Bi-national Committee meeting.

“I am working hard that in the bi-national meeting, I hope we can make a big decision and give a big push to let the banking industry and insurance industry because financial integration and institutions are key.

“If you go to China, you will find our banking industry is very powerful, not only for business but a change in the way of life.”

https://www.eaglesforesight.com.ng/2021/09/everything-has-been-put-in-place-for.html?m=1
Re: "Everything Has Been Put In Place For Chinese Banks, To Begin Full Operations In by inoki247: 12:53am On Sep 29, 2021
But I never Learn Kungfu incase I go bank I wan go mak complain abt my money wey fail nd dem debit me nd d Manager reply me with Shaolin Kick or Snake in the eagle shadow slap...

So what do you mean by everything are already in place when I neva learn Kungfu yet....

7 Likes

Re: "Everything Has Been Put In Place For Chinese Banks, To Begin Full Operations In by thesicilian: 12:54am On Sep 29, 2021
The sale is almost complete

1 Like

Re: "Everything Has Been Put In Place For Chinese Banks, To Begin Full Operations In by Praxis758: 12:57am On Sep 29, 2021
I hope currency counters on their front desks won't be Chinese while relegating our citizens to the security posts.

It'll fast track their process to reclaim the debts we owe them incase we default.

2 Likes

Re: "Everything Has Been Put In Place For Chinese Banks, To Begin Full Operations In by Theama(m): 1:11am On Sep 29, 2021
Na from clap, dance dey start.

4 Likes

Re: "Everything Has Been Put In Place For Chinese Banks, To Begin Full Operations In by Willy7(m): 1:16am On Sep 29, 2021
Hehehehe, Chinko want to collect their money from window. We have enough banks already, what will another bank do for us? I'm always suspicious of this Chinko people sha.

3 Likes

Re: "Everything Has Been Put In Place For Chinese Banks, To Begin Full Operations In by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:20am On Sep 29, 2021
They need to start collecting monies borrowed

Make kolonization no follow there start ooooo grin

1 Like

Re: "Everything Has Been Put In Place For Chinese Banks, To Begin Full Operations In by Blackfire(m): 1:41am On Sep 29, 2021
Good...more investors are welcome

Baba is working

North2023
Re: "Everything Has Been Put In Place For Chinese Banks, To Begin Full Operations In by kushercain: 3:16am On Sep 29, 2021
Very soon everybody go get mandatory chinese middlename 縠的黎波里
Re: "Everything Has Been Put In Place For Chinese Banks, To Begin Full Operations In by Homeboiy: 3:18am On Sep 29, 2021
Even in 2023

E never start

1 Like

Re: "Everything Has Been Put In Place For Chinese Banks, To Begin Full Operations In by Cmoni1(m): 3:19am On Sep 29, 2021
The truth remains that china is a global threat and by 2050 they are targeting a world class fedration.its how they are getting there with determination that is impressive, Nigeria is now china's bitch!
Re: "Everything Has Been Put In Place For Chinese Banks, To Begin Full Operations In by dasparrow: 3:50am On Sep 29, 2021
Call a referendum please. We don't want chinese colonizers.
Re: "Everything Has Been Put In Place For Chinese Banks, To Begin Full Operations In by boyjo: 3:57am On Sep 29, 2021
We reject the situation of Chinese banks in Nigeria .
They should stick to working with Nigerian. Banks.
We reject Chinese bank in Nigeria
Re: "Everything Has Been Put In Place For Chinese Banks, To Begin Full Operations In by SmartPolician: 4:33am On Sep 29, 2021
Nigeria already has enough banks.
What Nigeria desperately needs is for China to invite its power companies to invest in power generation and transmission.
A country of 200m people cannot continue to struggle with 3k megawatts.

When power rockets, we can reduce the cost of production.
It's annoying to hear that the cost of manufacturing several goods is higher than the cost of importation.

It simply means that nobody will want to manufacture and create jobs here.
Re: "Everything Has Been Put In Place For Chinese Banks, To Begin Full Operations In by Nanaborga(m): 4:50am On Sep 29, 2021
I hope say China construction bank and agricultural bank of China dey among , make we appoint a Chinese man as the CBN governor and make president xi come add Nigeria as one of China provinces. Because I nor sure say buhari or the next president go fit pay all the debt dem don borrow
Re: "Everything Has Been Put In Place For Chinese Banks, To Begin Full Operations In by moriss33(m): 4:58am On Sep 29, 2021
So we do not have enough banks already...why do we need chinese banks ?
Make una get sense nau.
Blackfire:
Good...more investors are welcome

Baba is working

North2023
Re: "Everything Has Been Put In Place For Chinese Banks, To Begin Full Operations In by eastOFwest(m): 5:07am On Sep 29, 2021
tomakint:
"Everything Has Been Put In Place For Chinese Banks, To Begin Full Operations In Nigeria Anytime Soon."

Chinese banks to begin operations in Nigeria

Chinese-owned bank operations will soon begin in Nigeria.

Chinese Ambassador to Nigeria, Cui Jianchin, announced this during the commemoration of the 2021 Chinese Moon Festival and China-Nigeria Cultural week on Tuesday.

Jianchin said his country is working hard to set up Chinese-owned banks in Nigeria.

He noted that among the world’s ten biggest banks, six were in China.

“Before my departure from Beijing to Abuja, I talked to several banks in China. When you list the world’s 10 big banks, six are in China. The banking sector is very important because, without money, we cannot build our industries.

“What I am thinking here is best to talk to the governor of the central bank, and how we can allow the Chinese banks to run office here and now, they are doing the feasibility studies on that.”

He explained that it would boost Nigeria’s economy and expand trade relations between the two nations.

The ambassador also revealed that establishing Chinese banks in the country would also be a point of discussion during the China-Nigeria Bi-national Committee meeting.

“I am working hard that in the bi-national meeting, I hope we can make a big decision and give a big push to let the banking industry and insurance industry because financial integration and institutions are key.

“If you go to China, you will find our banking industry is very powerful, not only for business but a change in the way of life.”

https://www.eaglesforesight.com.ng/2021/09/everything-has-been-put-in-place-for.html?m=1

撒旦会用他们臭臭的肛门操我们的总统和他的支持者
Re: "Everything Has Been Put In Place For Chinese Banks, To Begin Full Operations In by Phiniter(m): 5:22am On Sep 29, 2021
The handshake that have gotten to the elbow...

In a diarrhea suffering economy, no money, yet more banks...

2 Likes

Re: "Everything Has Been Put In Place For Chinese Banks, To Begin Full Operations In by Nothingserious: 5:39am On Sep 29, 2021
inoki247:
But I never Learn Kungfu incase I go bank I wan go mak complain abt my money wey fail nd dem debit me nd d Manager reply me with Shaolin Kick or Snake in the eagle shadow slap...

So what do you mean by everything are already in place when I neva learn Kungfu yet....

Hahaha!
Abeg go learn Chinese languages instead.
That could come handy if you plan to work or do business with them.

2 Likes

Re: "Everything Has Been Put In Place For Chinese Banks, To Begin Full Operations In by Kirkman: 5:45am On Sep 29, 2021
Good news for Igbo business men grin. Na Nigerian banks go suffer am Las las. Let them keep storing their US dollars. Very soon Chinese Yuan will take over and importers will be less dependent on the US dollar to do trade. China is gradually taking over the whole world little by little.

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Video Of Prime Minister Balewa Commissioning Borno Railway In 1964 / Senator Abu Ibrahim Didn't Organise Any Meeting Of Northern Elders For Asíwájú B / President Buhari Receives Delegation Of Katsina Elders In Asorock (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.