Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Falana, Utomi Others Set To Unveil New Political Movement On October 1st - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana, Utomi Others Set To Unveil New Political Movement On October 1st (14264 Views)

2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters / 2023: Na’abba, Agbakoba, Utomi, Ezekwesili, Float New Political Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falana, Utomi Others Set To Unveil New Political Movement On October 1st by ImaIma1(f): 10:03pm On Sep 17, 2021
I hope they won't be like TSTV.
Re: Falana, Utomi Others Set To Unveil New Political Movement On October 1st by Think9ja(m): 10:14pm On Sep 17, 2021
Abohboy:

It will definitely make Nigeria a lot better Ezekwesili, Falana, Utomi, Tanko and Moghalu
are all very good leaders and are sure to lead Nigeria in the right direction if we the people give them a chance then we will see progress

You know this how?
Re: Falana, Utomi Others Set To Unveil New Political Movement On October 1st by paramakina202: 10:25pm On Sep 17, 2021
Prof Utomi is always forming new political party every election season.
Re: Falana, Utomi Others Set To Unveil New Political Movement On October 1st by Abohboy: 11:16pm On Sep 17, 2021
donprinyo:

Until we end ethnic and religious politics, we are not going anywhere

So now the conversation is about ethnic and religious politics and not the misrule of both APC and PDP?
Re: Falana, Utomi Others Set To Unveil New Political Movement On October 1st by Abohboy: 11:18pm On Sep 17, 2021
paramakina202:
Prof Utomi is always forming new political party every election season.

This time he's not alone he has Chairman of SDP, ADC, KOWA and NCP as well as front running politicians and political activists like Moghalu, Bakare, Falana so the project doesn't rest solely on his shoulders but rather on the collective shoulders of several political parties and hopefully by October 1st it becomes dozens when they'll bring together other 34 political parties to unveil the movement and hopefully begin a mass merger

1 Like

Re: Falana, Utomi Others Set To Unveil New Political Movement On October 1st by Abohboy: 11:19pm On Sep 17, 2021
Think9ja:

You know this how?

Anyone who follows Nigerian politics knows this
Re: Falana, Utomi Others Set To Unveil New Political Movement On October 1st by paramakina202: 11:23pm On Sep 17, 2021
Abohboy:

This time he's not alone he has Chairman of SDP, ADC, KOWA and NCP as well as front running politicians and political activists like Moghalu, Bakare, Falana so the project doesn't rest solely on his shoulders but rather on the collective shoulders of several political parties and hopefully by October 1st it becomes dozens when they'll bring together other 34 political parties to unveil the movement and hopefully begin a mass merger

I wish him good luck sha.

1 Like

Re: Falana, Utomi Others Set To Unveil New Political Movement On October 1st by Abohboy: 11:25pm On Sep 17, 2021
paramakina202:

I wish him good luck sha.

Me too cause if this works out then Nigeria could be changed forever I just hope they don't allow the mass decamping system between APC and PDP to begin in this party too.
Re: Falana, Utomi Others Set To Unveil New Political Movement On October 1st by Abohboy: 11:26pm On Sep 17, 2021
harqinhola:
What is their MANIFESTO !

Everything is in the works as we speak including the logo and party name all we know is they have the money, they have the names and they have a plan

2 Likes

Re: Falana, Utomi Others Set To Unveil New Political Movement On October 1st by paramakina202: 11:28pm On Sep 17, 2021
Abohboy:

Me too cause if this works out then Nigeria could be changed forever I just hope they don't allow the mass decamping system between APC and PDP to begin in this party too.

Lets see how it goesç

1 Like

Re: Falana, Utomi Others Set To Unveil New Political Movement On October 1st by Flash360: 12:54am On Sep 18, 2021
its funny to see how negative some people are about this, killing the possibility by default, instead of getting to hear their plan, check their sincerity and credibility. if you find them worthy, then get involved with them, we all must give support, otherwise our oppression will never stop. APC and PDP are 1, and none of them ever cared for you.

1 Like

Re: Falana, Utomi Others Set To Unveil New Political Movement On October 1st by donprinyo(m): 1:07am On Sep 18, 2021
Abohboy:

So now the conversation is about ethnic and religious politics and not the misrule of both APC and PDP?
PDP tried in building a country while APC is just bring in fulani into Nigeria
Re: Falana, Utomi Others Set To Unveil New Political Movement On October 1st by kayusely70(m): 3:10am On Sep 18, 2021
They should organize themselves well to wrestle power from the present political gladiators.
Re: Falana, Utomi Others Set To Unveil New Political Movement On October 1st by pfadom: 5:30am On Sep 18, 2021
Will these noise makers just keep quiet?

They only appear whilst the general elections approach. They cannot even win in their ward let alone LGAs just like Sowore got just 34k+ in a presidential election. Kingsley Moghalu and Fela Durotoye didn't even appear in the radar.

Please don't play with our emotions.
Re: Falana, Utomi Others Set To Unveil New Political Movement On October 1st by Tzar(m): 7:24am On Sep 18, 2021
Sadly Nigerians are not ready for anything outside their slave masters APC & PDP.

1 Like

Re: Falana, Utomi Others Set To Unveil New Political Movement On October 1st by Think9ja(m): 9:45am On Sep 18, 2021
Abohboy:

Anyone who follows Nigerian politics knows this

Raw-bbish rubbish

Activism is different from leadership.
Re: Falana, Utomi Others Set To Unveil New Political Movement On October 1st by Abohboy: 10:13am On Sep 18, 2021
pfadom:
Will these noise makers just keep quiet?

They only appear whilst the general elections approach. They cannot even win in their ward let alone LGAs just like Sowore got just 34k+ in a presidential election. Kingsley Moghalu and Fela Durotoye didn't even appear in the radar.

Please don't play with our emotions.

The general elections are in two years and this group started this plan over a year ago in 2020 long before the elections were approaching and the reason why they failed to win was because they didn't have a large political party backing them for a lot of Nigerians it's the party and its size that matters not who's representing them.
Re: Falana, Utomi Others Set To Unveil New Political Movement On October 1st by Abohboy: 10:14am On Sep 18, 2021
donprinyo:

PDP tried in building a country while APC is just bring in fulani into Nigeria

PDP didn't try to build anything only Yar'adua made an attempt at destroying corruption and developing the nation the rest of them from LGA to President to Governor were all there to loot the country dry and pretend to try and develop with small projects like basic roads or boreholes.
Re: Falana, Utomi Others Set To Unveil New Political Movement On October 1st by saintmm(m): 10:24am On Sep 18, 2021
Until I see their presidential and gubernatorial candidates, the people running the actual structure of the party and their proactive and realistic manifestos, I ain't gonna take 'em serious!
All I see is a new set of elites that will brainwash us with English on the platform of empathy and scam us again.
APC comes to mind. The most destructive party ever emerge to govern Nigeria!

Let them be doing it we are watching...

I rise
Re: Falana, Utomi Others Set To Unveil New Political Movement On October 1st by Abohboy: 10:47am On Sep 18, 2021
saintmm:
Until I see their presidential and gubernatorial candidates, the people running the actual structure of the party and their proactive and realistic manifestos, I ain't gonna take 'em serious!
All I see is a new set of elites that will brainwash us with English on the platform of empathy and scam us again.
APC comes to mind. The most destructive party ever emerge to govern Nigeria!

Let them be doing it we are watching...

I rise

APC quite literally fielded Buhari a person who had led in the past and destroyed Nigeria's economy if you actually believed that Buhari would be a good leader you are the problem for not learning from our past mistakes and most members of APC were once members of PDP or tried to be members of PDP.

Concerning the manifesto and candidates all of that should come in due time in my opinion Moghalu should be fielded as their presidential candidate and the rest like Falana, Sowore, Ezekwesili etc. Be fielded as gubernational candidates in their individual states that should be best and if Moghalu follows his manifesto we'd get our restructured Nigeria in 2 years so by 2025 we'd have a new constitution by 2024 and recurrent expenditures would be drastically reduced by 2025 as well so we'd be straight onto a path of prosperity and development.
Re: Falana, Utomi Others Set To Unveil New Political Movement On October 1st by austinvsb: 11:23am On Sep 18, 2021
donprinyo:

I vote for PDP

Of course you do

1 Like

Re: Falana, Utomi Others Set To Unveil New Political Movement On October 1st by Ovamboland(m): 11:52am On Sep 18, 2021
Abohboy:

All these kobo kobo parties joined PDP in 2019 yet no show.
Most of the new parties are media creations some issuing statements from inside their living rooms with zero connection with voters at the grassroots.

All the media guys, Sowore, Fela, Moghalu, Oby all performed woefully compared to candidate of ADC backed by some politicians. I hardly saw Mailafia of ADC campaign yet he got more votes than all the popular guys above.

One would think they would have learnt how to reach voters by they have not with this same media show

1 Like

Re: Falana, Utomi Others Set To Unveil New Political Movement On October 1st by Ovamboland(m): 12:04pm On Sep 18, 2021
Abohboy:

PDP didn't try to build anything only Yar'adua made an attempt at destroying corruption and developing the nation the rest of them from LGA to President to Governor were all there to loot the country dry and pretend to try and develop with small projects like basic roads or boreholes.

Yaradua that removed Ribadu under the pretense he was been sent to school immediately he arrested James Ibori, is that one fighting corruption?

Under Yaradua, over 100 charges against Ibori were dismissed and he was walking around freely while gunmen started pursuing Ribadu until he ran out of Nigeria on exile. Same Ibori was later jailed in London for taking his loot to UK.

That's a close friend of Yaradua he was offering state protection.

Nigerians have very short memory and can't differentiate their friends from enemies
Re: Falana, Utomi Others Set To Unveil New Political Movement On October 1st by Abohboy: 12:12pm On Sep 18, 2021
Ovamboland:

All these kobo kobo parties joined PDP in 2019 yet no show.
Most of the new parties are media creations some issuing statements from inside their living rooms with zero connection with voters at the grassroots.

All the media guys, Sowore, Fela, Moghalu, Oby all performed woefully compared to candidate of ADC backed by some politicians. I hardly saw Mailafia of ADC campaign yet he got more votes than all the popular guys above.

One would think they would have learnt how to reach voters by they have not with this same media show

That is why I keep on saying in Nigeria it's the party name not the people representing it ADC without any campaigns or talk still got a lot of votes but the rest of them like Sowore, Durotoye, Moghalu, Oby etc. Couldn't get a lot of votes because they didn't have strong party structure backing them up which is why we need this new mega party to be created so we can field good candidates under a strong party system and hopefully that will be enough to get votes this time around.
Re: Falana, Utomi Others Set To Unveil New Political Movement On October 1st by donprinyo(m): 12:17pm On Sep 18, 2021
Abohboy:

You r just a lazy ungrateful Nigerian. I bet you are one those unproductive youths.
Re: Falana, Utomi Others Set To Unveil New Political Movement On October 1st by saintmm(m): 1:02pm On Sep 18, 2021
Abohboy:

APC quite literally fielded Buhari a person who had led in the past and destroyed Nigeria's economy if you actually believed that Buhari would be a good leader you are the problem for not learning from our past mistakes and most members of APC were once members of PDP or tried to be members of PDP.

Concerning the manifesto and candidates all of that should come in due time in my opinion Moghalu should be fielded as their presidential candidate and the rest like Falana, Sowore, Ezekwesili etc. Be fielded as gubernational candidates in their individual states that should be best and if Moghalu follows his manifesto we'd get our restructured Nigeria in 2 years so by 2025 we'd have a new constitution by 2024 and recurrent expenditures would be drastically reduced by 2025 as well so we'd be straight onto a path of prosperity and development.
Not ready to exchange words though, but, what can you say about Obj administration or didn't his parallel Buhari's? If there can be improvement in Obj administration as a civilian then, and Buhari was said to have become a democrat by his handlers, don't you think it will be unfair not to consider him the way Obj was considered or is what is good for goose not good for gander again?

Back to the topic I don't care your choice of their presidential candidate, I have a vote to cast, and that's the criteria to win my vote and those around me period.

I rise
Re: Falana, Utomi Others Set To Unveil New Political Movement On October 1st by Abohboy: 5:23pm On Sep 18, 2021
saintmm:

Not ready to exchange words though, but, what can you say about Obj administration or didn't his parallel Buhari's? If there can be improvement in Obj administration as a civilian then, and Buhari was said to have become a democrat by his handlers, don't you think it will be unfair not to consider him the way Obj was considered or is what is good for goose not good for gander again?

Back to the topic I don't care your choice of their presidential candidate, I have a vote to cast, and that's the criteria to win my vote and those around me period.

I rise

Obj wasn't a good leader and was ridiculously corrupt there wasn't much improvement he massacred two whole villages in Bayelsa, killed protesters and students and jailed many dissidents against his government he only had to do the bare minimum to be considered a good leader because Nigeria was already perfect for growth due to all the good demographics.
Re: Falana, Utomi Others Set To Unveil New Political Movement On October 1st by Abohboy: 5:24pm On Sep 18, 2021
donprinyo:

You r just a lazy ungrateful Nigerian. I bet you are one those unproductive youths.

Yes i'm lazy and ungrateful for wanting an end to mediocrity? cheesy see how foolish your views are i've shown you that PDP was bad and isn't the way forward and you call me lazy what does that have to do with my work ethic? Abeg be quiet there
Re: Falana, Utomi Others Set To Unveil New Political Movement On October 1st by donprinyo(m): 8:15pm On Sep 18, 2021
Abohboy:

Yes i'm lazy and ungrateful for wanting an end to mediocrity? cheesy see how foolish your views are i've shown you that PDP was bad and isn't the way forward and you call me lazy what does that have to do with my work ethic? Abeg be quiet there
PDP will always be the last hope of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kingsley Moghalu Dances To Ogene Music (Photos, Video) / War In Ogun APC: Abiodun, Amosun Flex Muscles / APC Women North-West Campaign Flag-Off In Katsina (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.