Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,253 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Bandits Attack 5 Kaduna LGAs, Kill Several Residents - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Attack 5 Kaduna LGAs, Kill Several Residents (17731 Views)

Bandits Invade Gidan Marayu, Sokoto, Several Residents Kidnapped, Killed / Gunmen Attack 5 Officials Of NIWA In Anambra State / Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Attack 5 Kaduna LGAs, Kill Several Residents by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2021
Are they victims Christians?
Re: Bandits Attack 5 Kaduna LGAs, Kill Several Residents by vertueptime: 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
I wish it could happen to el Rufai so we can also offer our useless condolence to him, failed governor

HonNL:

Signed

Samuel Aruwan

Commissioner, Ministry of Internal Security and Home Affairs, Kaduna State.
Re: Bandits Attack 5 Kaduna LGAs, Kill Several Residents by Bornboy4: 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2021
Why have State Governors who allocate billions of Naira to themselves yearly as security votes if they cannot guarantee their States security?
Re: Bandits Attack 5 Kaduna LGAs, Kill Several Residents by DoctorDree(m): 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2021
Nigeria the coming Afghanistan
Re: Bandits Attack 5 Kaduna LGAs, Kill Several Residents by ceaser: 8:23pm On Sep 17, 2021
According to the reports, armed bandits invaded a herder's settlement Rugan Mati, and there shot one Shuaibu Mati to death.

This part of the news is another family feud.

Bandits kills armed Fulani herdsmen.

This family misunderstanding should be quickly addressed by Buhari, biko.

I hope Southern Kaduna isn't among any of the named areas.
Re: Bandits Attack 5 Kaduna LGAs, Kill Several Residents by tonyashburton: 8:24pm On Sep 17, 2021
It's clear these fellas are not Nigerian but foreign terrorist elements.
Re: Bandits Attack 5 Kaduna LGAs, Kill Several Residents by Malawian(m): 8:41pm On Sep 17, 2021
DefHQ:
Chikun again?
Chikun is southern Kaduna, where I stayed during my service year. They are wiping out those guys from the face of the earth.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack 5 Kaduna LGAs, Kill Several Residents by Safyqueen: 8:46pm On Sep 17, 2021
seunaj:
Christian communities as expected
Can should declare publicly that there is a war in Southern kaduna againt the Christians!
CAN is useless if it's members are dying in silence
Hell rUFAI sending condolences as usual
Hypocrisy will kill you. If you cannot see that this monster is not interested in any religion.
Killings in northern Kaduna is family affair, no need to waste RIP but in southern Kaduna it is war against christains.
Re: Bandits Attack 5 Kaduna LGAs, Kill Several Residents by walozanga(m): 8:55pm On Sep 17, 2021
DLSReigns:
What a helpless situation. The governors are now experts in registering condolences while the C in C is alway expressing shock. The army along with the people are counting their loses. Yet, some keep saying we are winning the war. Seems our understanding of winning differs a lot.

My brother they are playing politics with human bloods. Don't give urself headache
Re: Bandits Attack 5 Kaduna LGAs, Kill Several Residents by ogascomax: 9:02pm On Sep 17, 2021
I remember someone opening a thread about him having a job in kaduna state with a high pay. Now one of the local government area that someone here advice him to stay, I can see is part of where was attacked. I advice the person to stick with his job but can't remember the State he was in the West. If you like your life never go to the north for a job hunting. Those guys are sitting on a time bomb and it will explode very soon. North is never self so don't deceive yourself. Don't destroy your life because of money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Attack 5 Kaduna LGAs, Kill Several Residents by zionstaar75: 9:08pm On Sep 17, 2021
Think guys,bandits want money and this herders have plenty of it.its robbery yet this govt continue to pamper them.so sad!
Re: Bandits Attack 5 Kaduna LGAs, Kill Several Residents by Pointblank09(m): 9:29pm On Sep 17, 2021
I will keep my comment till the "exact situation" is reported.
The government should go about their daily normal business as normalcy will soon be returned to the affected area. Commander in chief of concerned Civilians has condemned the act, describing it as "barbaric". All attempt to reach Civilian Chief of Army staff proved abortive as all his lines are not reachable and he did not return our SMS.
Re: Bandits Attack 5 Kaduna LGAs, Kill Several Residents by mauchiz: 10:25pm On Sep 17, 2021
The only work El Rufai has now is to be sending condolence messages, when will this killings stop? Is it not enough?
Hey!!!
I am tired of this killings, it is too much.
Re: Bandits Attack 5 Kaduna LGAs, Kill Several Residents by Jsaviour(f): 11:02pm On Sep 17, 2021
Where is Elrufia as all these are happening? Oh, I forgot it's his boys at work.
Re: Bandits Attack 5 Kaduna LGAs, Kill Several Residents by Solofresh2: 11:23pm On Sep 17, 2021
inoki247:
I think say dem don off network to deal with this Bandit abi na batch by batch the FG dey deal with dem....
The FG are still the ones sponsoring this same bandits, so that network shit is just for media show off

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack 5 Kaduna LGAs, Kill Several Residents by Bearfruit(f): 12:09am On Sep 18, 2021
Yet they re open schools,hmmmn something brewing.
Re: Bandits Attack 5 Kaduna LGAs, Kill Several Residents by DeBoyNewton: 12:13am On Sep 18, 2021
AroleOduduwa2:
Let me guess, Kaduna south.
Definitely, they never carry out those attacks on the northern part of Kaduna that's why the government is relaxed.
Re: Bandits Attack 5 Kaduna LGAs, Kill Several Residents by EndBuhariNow(m): 2:02am On Sep 18, 2021
grin grin grin they should keep fooling themselves in the East chasing after ghost �
Re: Bandits Attack 5 Kaduna LGAs, Kill Several Residents by caracas: 3:07am On Sep 18, 2021
'Bandits' they call them......
Welcome to Nigeria where people causing terror are called bandits, while freedom fighters are called terrorists...lol
Re: Bandits Attack 5 Kaduna LGAs, Kill Several Residents by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:24am On Sep 18, 2021
El Rufai should do something very fast or he will turn to prayer warrior always praying for the repose of the souls of the victims
Re: Bandits Attack 5 Kaduna LGAs, Kill Several Residents by Caseless: 3:57am On Sep 18, 2021
The media won't push this because it didn't fit into the narrative of Fulani are the killers behind every death and attacks, Christians are being killed in attempt to islamize Nigeria, Buhari is sending Fulani to kill people, imaginery igbos are being killed according to ipod yoot, etc.

They won't talk about this.
Re: Bandits Attack 5 Kaduna LGAs, Kill Several Residents by seunayantokun(m): 4:50am On Sep 18, 2021
Elrufai continues his work in Southern Kaduna
Re: Bandits Attack 5 Kaduna LGAs, Kill Several Residents by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 18, 2021
North is doing everything possible to link the term TERRORIST with Fulani herdsmen that's why they insist of the term BANDIT so that goodle will not bring to two words FULANI HERDSMEN TERRORIST RATHER YOU WILL SEE FULANI HERDSMEN BANDIT

but the international media are not stupid because you can't say bandit and then say they kill many villagers because bandits don't go about killing in 5 L.G.A and massacring people rather TERRORISTS DOES THAT.
Re: Bandits Attack 5 Kaduna LGAs, Kill Several Residents by Juicy25(f): 11:38am On Sep 18, 2021
I saw some of the victims yesterday, they were rushed to St. Gerard hospital, they said It's close to NNPC refinery area Sabon, the driver of the car said when they where coming close to NNPC through buypass they came out in multiple will their Ak 47 with army uniforms they where trying stopping them but he refused to stop they started shooting, here is there car

(1) (2) (Reply)

PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara / Massive Protest At The Rivers State House Of Assembly. / Kidnapped Iyabo Anisulowo Regains Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.