Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,743 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Massive Protest At The Rivers State House Of Assembly. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Protest At The Rivers State House Of Assembly. (17737 Views)

Massive Protest Ongoing In Yenagoa By The APC / Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) / Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Protest At The Rivers State House Of Assembly. by Ibangap(m): 8:55am On Jul 10, 2013
Rivers youths numbering over two thousand are reportedly protesting at the complex of the rivers state house of assembly over the planned impeachment of the speaker of the house. More details to follow......
Re: Massive Protest At The Rivers State House Of Assembly. by shunner: 9:05am On Jul 10, 2013
Rythm fm reports dat there are two youth groups. The Ikwerre youth movement (IYM) and the Grassroot development initiative (GDI), one in support of the speaker Otelemaba amachree and d other in support of the five lawmakers who impeached him.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Protest At The Rivers State House Of Assembly. by Ibangap(m): 9:18am On Jul 10, 2013
Reports says Police men have been drafted to the assembly complex and they are shooting in the air to disperse the youth groups. Tensed atmosphere reported by Rythm fm.
Re: Massive Protest At The Rivers State House Of Assembly. by kkkp: 9:19am On Jul 10, 2013
Its about 2 get uglygrin grin grin
Re: Massive Protest At The Rivers State House Of Assembly. by mrman2(m): 9:23am On Jul 10, 2013
Shiiit is about to hit the fan. SOE coming soon...
Re: Massive Protest At The Rivers State House Of Assembly. by alaoeri: 9:24am On Jul 10, 2013
We only know the beginning of a war nobody knows where it 'll end.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Protest At The Rivers State House Of Assembly. by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 10, 2013
Same thing that happened 6years ago when Amaechi was fighting with Celestine Omegha is about to happen again. Bullets gona fly. Just praying that stray bullets would not hit innocent citizens.
Re: Massive Protest At The Rivers State House Of Assembly. by fitzmayowa: 9:41am On Jul 10, 2013
Na wa ooo...naija politician and their wahala, I hope this youth won't start killing each other all because of their "thiefing" politicians who don't give a shiit about any of them...SMH

4 Likes

Re: Massive Protest At The Rivers State House Of Assembly. by effisyman: 9:41am On Jul 10, 2013
Naija wit bloodshedding policticking...gash
Re: Massive Protest At The Rivers State House Of Assembly. by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 10, 2013
Ok we Hear,next.
Re: Massive Protest At The Rivers State House Of Assembly. by OmniSparrow: 9:43am On Jul 10, 2013
Abeg de should not shoot any body by 'mistake'.
Re: Massive Protest At The Rivers State House Of Assembly. by Birichie(m): 9:47am On Jul 10, 2013
The youth are just disturbing themselves over politics they know nothing about and will not gain anything from,apart from mistakenly fired bullets from nigerian police.Besides,there children are busy flying around in there parent's private jet.Assuming,ASUU and ASUP are nt on strike,this kind of scenario will nt happen!

1 Like

Re: Massive Protest At The Rivers State House Of Assembly. by homesteady(m): 9:48am On Jul 10, 2013
O no!! Let them deploy Soldiers quickly before it turns bloody!! The fear of soldiers is the beginning of wisdom!

2 Likes

Re: Massive Protest At The Rivers State House Of Assembly. by annexworld(m): 9:48am On Jul 10, 2013
Wat a bad example among d leaders of nigeria.
Re: Massive Protest At The Rivers State House Of Assembly. by Built2last: 9:48am On Jul 10, 2013
Rivers house of assembly may never know peace till 2015. I hope it will not degenerate into assasinations.i sure will plan a family holiday in April 2015. i wont be part of what i dint start

1 Like

Re: Massive Protest At The Rivers State House Of Assembly. by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 10, 2013
E don finish for Ameachi Walahi !!! This is what GEJ and the presidency wants. Once there's a lil state of unrest there, they would now declare a State of Emergency!!!

The power of the president!!!

People work for you without asking them to, all na favor fins

4 Likes

Re: Massive Protest At The Rivers State House Of Assembly. by brixton: 9:48am On Jul 10, 2013
SOE ind makind
Re: Massive Protest At The Rivers State House Of Assembly. by auditor0471: 9:49am On Jul 10, 2013
so sad that dis uncle jona and ameachi fight will only affect d poor people @ d end
Re: Massive Protest At The Rivers State House Of Assembly. by Ibangap(m): 9:49am On Jul 10, 2013
Now dis is getting shiity, my broda at work says there is massive shooting but its unknown if its from the police men or the faction groups shooting at eachoda
Re: Massive Protest At The Rivers State House Of Assembly. by Mboi: 9:50am On Jul 10, 2013
The house members had serious fight at the floor of the house which left about three of them seriously injured. The mace was broken coz it was used as a weapon on the head of one of the anti-amaechi group. It was like a drama.
Re: Massive Protest At The Rivers State House Of Assembly. by ojubi(m): 9:51am On Jul 10, 2013
We are watching.
Re: Massive Protest At The Rivers State House Of Assembly. by Policewoman(f): 9:53am On Jul 10, 2013
Rented crowd of jobless youth.

1 Like

Re: Massive Protest At The Rivers State House Of Assembly. by Dagoma: 9:58am On Jul 10, 2013
Ibanga p: Rivers youths numbering over two thousand are reportedly protesting at the complex of the rivers state house of assembly over the planned impeachment of the speaker of the house. More details to follow......

No detail, no photo - report not educating and confusing.
Re: Massive Protest At The Rivers State House Of Assembly. by Cmoyor: 9:59am On Jul 10, 2013
Watching on 3D
Re: Massive Protest At The Rivers State House Of Assembly. by Evestar200(f): 10:00am On Jul 10, 2013
Haba! Dat means 2015 go hot o,,cuz the security pple are saying the polythieftians that have private jet are using it to imports weapon 4 2015
Re: Massive Protest At The Rivers State House Of Assembly. by Meringe(m): 10:00am On Jul 10, 2013
Ain't surprise!
Re: Massive Protest At The Rivers State House Of Assembly. by ikechialex1(m): 10:01am On Jul 10, 2013
Hmm I de laugh ;DHmm I de laugh my governor in Ikwerre language! The name of ds movie s Rivers State HOA part 1, may b part 2 will b governors impeachment
Re: Massive Protest At The Rivers State House Of Assembly. by Billionaires: 10:01am On Jul 10, 2013
State of Emergency should be imposed on Rivers State and Amaechi sacked immediately.

The military should take over for the sake of peace while EFCC investigates Amaechi and Representatives, all of them.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Protest At The Rivers State House Of Assembly. by Lawalkay(m): 10:02am On Jul 10, 2013
I watched the suppose new speaker on tv addressing the press yesterday. I cry for my country where five pass twenty five. Where sixteen is greater than nineteen. Please God save this nation from pdp as you deliver israelite from pharaoh and forget not that our prayer on Abacha was answered bty you. Let every eyes that see this post say Amen.

30 Likes

Re: Massive Protest At The Rivers State House Of Assembly. by Ibangap(m): 10:02am On Jul 10, 2013
Dagoma:

No detail, no photo - report not educating and confusing.
I ain't reportin from the scene jus getting an updat from a relative. Will update fotos wen i get dem.
Re: Massive Protest At The Rivers State House Of Assembly. by yuzedo: 10:02am On Jul 10, 2013
We give uppppppppp on Rivers' State. We does.. We really does!!

2 Likes

Re: Massive Protest At The Rivers State House Of Assembly. by ojubi(m): 10:07am On Jul 10, 2013
Pls if you don't have any important thing to do around Town in PHC, keep off from there 4 now, there was a shoot out some mins ago @ Lagos Bus stop, yet to knw d reason 4 d shooting. Thank you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kidnapped Iyabo Anisulowo Regains Freedom / Buhari Has Not Done Enough For The Economy - Obasanjo / Nigeria Projected To Overtake South Africa In Air Power By 2020.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.