Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque (44008 Views)

Ayo Ojediran, OAU Lecturer, Slumps, Dies In His Office / Aminat Tajudeen, Ilorin Student Slumps, Dies During Lecture / Sacrifice Placed In Front Of A.A Akingbade, LAUTECH Professor's Office (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Sirwallace(m): 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
That's Big abass.

A renown professor globally

Almost all of us used his chemistry textbook in 100 level.

RIP Prof.

5 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Iliveforever(m): 10:14pm On Sep 17, 2021
JohnDazzy:

Have you ever heard of sudden death syndrome? That's most likely the cause of his death.
I'm sure you know nothing about that. Go and study, and stop bringing God, Satan, Village people etc in this

As if the “sudden death” syndrome can’t send him to hell for living for one useless rotten allah and Mohammed combined??

Death is inevitable, what matters is where are you when you die.

If only the dead could talk I’m very sure by now he’ll be warning every Muslim how Islam is a scam by now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by wman(m): 10:16pm On Sep 17, 2021
Hassanmaye:

He thought you?

No but we used his textbooks in OAU 100 level Chemistry

3 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Think9ja(m): 10:17pm On Sep 17, 2021
Slurity:
Chemistry in Nigeria is dead. That man is one of the greatest pillar Chemistry ever produce in Nigeria

The dumbest comment I've seen in a really long time

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Ibkhaleel001: 10:18pm On Sep 17, 2021
Drsnives:
Head slamming don kill am
an animal in human skin..a people with no conscience....no home training....I really pity you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by baby124: 10:19pm On Sep 17, 2021
He was world renowned o. 128th out of over 66,000 professors in the world in Chemistry. That is not a small feat for Nigeria. And 3rd overall in Nigeria. Make we no de play with our health or this nonsense COVID. It’s very much around and signs of it’s killing can be sudden heart attack.

God bless him for remaining in Nigeria to give our young ones quality education. He could have run away to the west and made a lot of money. May he Rest In Peace.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Ibkhaleel001: 10:19pm On Sep 17, 2021
Iliveforever:

As if the “sudden death” syndrome can’t send him to hell for living for one useless rotten allah and Mohammed combined??

Death is inevitable, what matters is where are you when you die.

If only the dead could talk I’m very sure by now he’ll be warning every Muslim how Islam is a scam by now
Must you always disgrace yourself and show us that you are product of pre marital sex?

Am abject human with no home training

3 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 17, 2021
Everyone has something nice to say about him, I am wowed.

15 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Iliveforever(m): 10:20pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
Must you always disgrace yourself and show us that you are product of pre marital sex?

Am abject human with no home training

Continue talking nonsense until JESUS CHRIST comes

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by koolib(m): 10:22pm On Sep 17, 2021
May Allah be pleased with him. The world has lost a great teacher and scholar

2 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Paretomaster1(m): 10:22pm On Sep 17, 2021
Iliveforever:
He died because allah cannot save

Let whichever God you serve make you leave forever.. Oponu..

5 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by mac04: 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2021
BornorBang:
Update from

Professor Abass Olajire, a senior lecturer at the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, LAUTECH, Ogbomoso, on Friday slumped and died in a mosque while observing Solatul Jum’at, Siggy reports.

A lecturer who confirmed his death to said both staff and students from Chemistry department are currently mourning and in panic mood.

One of the medical students that was at LTH when he was brought in during Jumu’ah also told our correspondent that he died at Ansarudeen Mosque while praying and was quickly rushed to teaching Hospital where he was confirmed dead.

https:///lautech-professor-abass-olajire-slumps-dies-in-mosque/

CHM 101 comes to mind, may God be with the family he left behind.

2 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Drsnives(m): 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
an animal in human skin..a people with no conscience....no home training....I really pity you

Indi dot in forehead

2 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Ibkhaleel001: 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2021
Iliveforever:

Continue talking nonsense until JESUS CHRIST comes
Jesus that doesn't know the na.e 'JESUS' ...

Keep fooling yourself!

Hellbound creature

2 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Poiu11: 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2021
cry kiss
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by vickydevoka(m): 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2021
Slurity:
Chemistry in Nigeria is dead. That man is one of the greatest pillar Chemistry ever produce in Nigeria
Go to UNN ask for one Yoruba man de call "Asebelonye" ( I no Sabi spell de name). He is very intelligent buh he hardl laughed. He

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Ibkhaleel001: 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2021
Drsnives:

Indi dot in forehead
Criminal... polytheist trinitarian pagan

2 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by quadraheem(m): 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2021
Allahuma Ighfirlahu warhamahu yaa Rabal 'alamin

2 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by vickydevoka(m): 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2021
Slurity:
Go to UNN ask for one Yoruba man de call "Asebelonye" ( I no Sabi spell de name). He is very intelligent buh he hardly laugh. He laughed just one during our first year. We contributed money n bought fuel for him.

2 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Babastrong(m): 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2021
Rest in peace prof. May allah forgive all your short comings.
i remember the day you taught us how carbon(iv)oxide can be converted to fertilizer by the introduction of ammonia.

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Ultimate123(m): 10:25pm On Sep 17, 2021
You don't fear God
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Youngsage: 10:25pm On Sep 17, 2021
wman:
Wow.

Lamlad Chemistry textbook

Then other chemistry textbooks we used in 100 level.

He wrote Lamlad? shocked shocked shocked cry
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Iliveforever(m): 10:26pm On Sep 17, 2021
Paretomaster1:

Let whichever God you serve make you leave forever.. Oponu..

Hahahah if I tell you I’ll live forever you still won’t understand. The thing is that “WHEN I BELIEVED IN HIS DEATH, I RECEIVED ETERNAL LIFE” still sure you don’t understand but I pray that our LORD JESUS in his infinite mercy open your eyes to him the truth

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Rayjnr: 10:27pm On Sep 17, 2021
Iliveforever:
He died because allah cannot save

he created life and death and he had promised that every soul shall taste death in Quran chapter 29 verse 57, "every soul shall taste death, and unto us will you return " , so tb Joshua that died what can you say to that??

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by samonak(m): 10:27pm On Sep 17, 2021
baby124:
He was world renowned o. 128th out of over 66,000 professors in the world in Chemistry. That is not a small feat for Nigeria. And 3rd overall in Nigeria. Make we no de play with our health or this nonsense COVID. It’s very much around and signs of it’s killing can be sudden heart attack.

God bless him for remaining in Nigeria to give our young ones quality education. He could have run away to the west and made a lot of money. May he Rest In Peace.

He fit discover some elements for periodic table for him to be recognized as a world renowned Chemist.

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by sexxxyprince: 10:28pm On Sep 17, 2021
All these slump slump everywhere. These guys need to spend more on their health
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Iliveforever(m): 10:28pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
Jesus that doesn't know the na.e 'JESUS' ...

Keep fooling yourself!

Hellbound creature

I’m sure your Abbas was uttering such nonsense until God gave devil permission to use him and play ludo...

Be careful my brother, you could be next

2 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by enemyofprogress: 10:29pm On Sep 17, 2021
MightySparrow:
Straight to Al - Jaanah, best way to die. RIP Sir.
dey there dey deceive yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by mohammedmuz: 10:30pm On Sep 17, 2021
Big Abass (organic chemistry) & Small Abass (physical chemistry) used both from PDS to 200lvl.
A rare gem is gone RIP Prof

5 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Ibkhaleel001: 10:30pm On Sep 17, 2021
Iliveforever:

I’m sure your Abbas was uttering such nonsense until God gave devil permission to use him and play ludo...

Be careful my brother, you could be next
Trash from an unbeliever...a rotten goat

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by fm001(m): 10:30pm On Sep 17, 2021
onilanre:
Chai!!! This man taught me Chemistry in 100L. A renowned scholar to the core.
Very true....He is an erudite scholar, he taught me chemistry.
He was recently listed as one of the top world scholars in the field of industrial chemistry/environmental science
https://guardian.ng/features/lautech-lecturers-listed-among-top-world-scholars/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Wisdom1007: 10:30pm On Sep 17, 2021
HE IS THE AUTHOR OF BIG ABBASS. THOUGHT ME ENVIRONMENTAL CHEMISTRY 541. Still fresh in my memory.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dirty Toilets, Overgrown Grasses As Nairalander Posts Pictures Of Madonna Uni / Two OAU Students Commit Suicide / Checkout This Homework Given To A 5-Year-Old Pupil (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.