Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque (44041 Views)

Ayo Ojediran, OAU Lecturer, Slumps, Dies In His Office / Aminat Tajudeen, Ilorin Student Slumps, Dies During Lecture / Sacrifice Placed In Front Of A.A Akingbade, LAUTECH Professor's Office (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Iliveforever(m): 8:11am On Sep 18, 2021
oxyG:

Use your head guy. Allah Subhaanahu wata'alah never said you won't die. In fact he said every soul shall taste death (including you and I)

And he didn’t tell you you’ll end up in hell fire if you keep believing in him?
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Iliveforever(m): 8:12am On Sep 18, 2021
Abkay95:

A piece of condom could have prevent this disaster in human form...
A piece of truth can save you from hell fire
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Iliveforever(m): 8:14am On Sep 18, 2021
erubati:

But ur own book could not save ur Jesus from humiliation on the cross,deceiving u that he came to sacrifice himself for u.
When u believe that,then am not surprised

He surrendered himself for our sins and that’s why he’s willing to save us, unlike you whose useless and shameless prophet Mohammed and allah who has asked you all to fight, spill bloodshed to save him
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by enny09: 8:15am On Sep 18, 2021
RIP Prof. Abass
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Iliveforever(m): 8:16am On Sep 18, 2021
erubati:

U're retarded honestly
U think I want to follow a 'jesus' that was disgraced and spat in with thorns on the head and nailed amongst two thieves like a thief and leper that he was

Than the bastard who has asked you all to fight and kill on his behalf??
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Iliveforever(m): 8:18am On Sep 18, 2021
erubati:

We don't need children here please and stop disgracing urself.Gid can not save you from death

No wonder the bastard called Mohammed asked you to save him through allakur boom grin
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Iliveforever(m): 8:19am On Sep 18, 2021
laytoshtwo:

This is an insensitive statement,death is mandatory for everyone.

But does allah save??
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by pek(m): 8:24am On Sep 18, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Lol Na mistake o, you are speaking with an expert in English
Learn to be humble. Expert in English won't make that mistake.
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Iliveforever(m): 8:25am On Sep 18, 2021
tayour917i:

So you won't die after accepting Jesus? Onikatikati

When You die in CHRIST JESUS, even when you die you will rise and be alive in him in heaven, but when you die in Islam it’s straight to hell where you’ll regret all your life in misery and it’s forever
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Iliveforever(m): 8:26am On Sep 18, 2021
Caseless:
yes!! Jesus saves and your people still die in droves.

And wake up in heaven beside him forever, but you Muslims die and end up in hell with misery forever. Repent now there is still time
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Iliveforever(m): 8:28am On Sep 18, 2021
Hespee93:

Common sense is not common

And salvation is not common in Islam,
Allah and Mohammed are dead and gone and can never save, only JESUS CHRIST SAVES
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by PaAdu02(m): 8:28am On Sep 18, 2021
May he make heaven, this man was just too down to earth, he's written many books that re been used in many African universities, and despite his monumental and lofty height, u can see the background of his average house in the above pic. When I knew him, he was still a Dr. I rem my discussions with him, he wanted me in Chemistry dept, but I japa.. May God keep and assist his family in this trying period.
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Iliveforever(m): 8:30am On Sep 18, 2021
Safyqueen:

Through which book sir do you expect people to open their eyes? Is it the adulterated Bible; King James version or revised standard one used by Jehovah witness et al.?

Muslims can be faulted but not Islam and the Qur'an. Be a Muslim so that you can be true and complete christain.

It use to surprise me how can an educated person be of another religion outside Islam. From studying the relationship between Qur'an and nature vis-a-vis recent technological advanced discoveries alone, one will discover which of the holy book of GOD is the complete, truly from GOD ALMIGHTY and miraculous that no one can reproduce.

Your post is difficult to comprehend, nevertheless only JESUS CHRIST CAN SAVE YOU
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Tsolutionifede(m): 8:31am On Sep 18, 2021
Iliveforever:

You mean the creator of heaven and earth or one useless Mohammed or allah that’s dead and rotten??
yes yes
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Iliveforever(m): 8:31am On Sep 18, 2021
Kittex7:

Kill yourself and go rest in heaven asap. One piece of condom would have saved the world from having you this bigot...Useless religion person. Can't you just say RIP and pass. Idiat

JESUS CHRIST took more insults than the one left inside of you, still he’s willing to save you. Accept him and you shall be saved
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by pek(m): 8:33am On Sep 18, 2021
Iliveforever
Please respect the dead. Your utterances here so far are anti Christian.
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Iliveforever(m): 8:33am On Sep 18, 2021
bola4dprec:

God will guide you to the straight path -

The only straight path is JESUS and he’s my salvation
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by moseslarry(m): 8:34am On Sep 18, 2021
onilanre:
Chai!!! This man taught me Chemistry in 100L. A renowned scholar to the core.

This man was an epitome of knowledge. My Alma mata just lost an icon. Iwe loo. May his soul Rest in Peace.
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Iliveforever(m): 8:35am On Sep 18, 2021
pek:
Iliveforever
Please respect the dead. Your utterances here so far are anti Christian.

Respect or whatsoever you call it is irrelevant on the judgement day. Be reasonable
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by adigun4mee(m): 8:36am On Sep 18, 2021
Ha!prof.Abbas.ina ilae waena ileirojiun
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Calitoscassius(m): 8:39am On Sep 18, 2021
I am guessing he will go to his so called Allah's heaven. Afterall he died while worshipping his Allah.

these goons just eat and eat and eat and drink and drink. No exercises or regular health checks.
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by erubati: 8:51am On Sep 18, 2021
Iliveforever:

He surrendered himself for our sins and that’s why he’s willing to save us, unlike you whose useless and shameless prophet Mohammed and allah who has asked you all to fight, spill bloodshed to save him
But he never died shamelessly like ur 'jesus' sha,deluding his retarded followers he allowed them cus he wanted to save them and die for their sins.thats all that matters.
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by erubati: 8:54am On Sep 18, 2021
Iliveforever:

No wonder the bastard called Mohammed asked you to save him through allakur boom grin
Bastard u say?
Mary told us she concieved through the 'holy ghost' and not through her husband's sperm.
Well,u would accept that if ur wife tells u that sha
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Iliveforever(m): 8:58am On Sep 18, 2021
erubati:

But he never died shamelessly like ur 'jesus' sha,deluding his retarded followers he allowed them cus he wanted to save them and die for their sins.thats all that matters.

We’re you guys weak from saving him that day he died??
I thought he asked you guys to help save him
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by erubati: 9:01am On Sep 18, 2021
Iliveforever:

We’re you guys weak from saving him that day he died??
I thought he asked you guys to help save him
He knew his time was up and nobody could save him.
Same as u and everyone born of a woman will surely die one day.
I no get time to dey argue with people whose life and brain have been swept away by pastors milking them dry and selling fake eternal life and prosperity that they can't even gurantee for themselves.abeg shift
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Corporate2020: 9:07am On Sep 18, 2021
MightySparrow:
Straight to Al - Jaanah, best way to die. RIP Sir.

I no sure say your head correct. Even if one illiterate Alfa tell you this , you wey sabi read and write supposed tell Alfa say Allahu is not partial. Whatever you sow, you reap.

I am a proud Yoruba Nigga. I am not stupid like the religious Zombies in the mosques and churches.

May Allahu forgive the sins of the erudite professor that is not a bought professor like Pantami of FUTO.
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by erubati: 9:08am On Sep 18, 2021
Iliveforever:

Yes than to believe a pedophile and a brostitue

Better than believing a religion that never existed during the time of it's supposed founder.
At least he married and lived a responsible life,better than someone that never married and became a 'bros' till he was nailed.
Hhmmmm.they nailed him amongst murderers and liars.i wonder what offence he committed?maybe he was konjified and slept with the king's wife
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Corporate2020: 9:12am On Sep 18, 2021
erubati:

Better than believing a religion that never existed during the time of it's supposed founder.
At least he married and lived a responsible life,better than someone that never married and became a 'bros' till he was nailed.
Hhmmmm.they nailed him amongst murderers and liars.i wonder what offence he committed?maybe he was konjified and slept with the king's wife

Don't let useless church goers lead you into sin. These things your wrote about Prophet Issa (AWS) are blasphemous.

May Allah guide us all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mapoly Admission List Is Out!. Check Yours. / PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today / These 17 Funny Photos Tell The Story Of Every Jamb Exam Gone Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.