Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

I Think FFK Gave Information About Sunday Igboho To DSS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Think FFK Gave Information About Sunday Igboho To DSS (1089 Views)

Standby Helicopter Was To Bring Igboho To Nigeria, But Yoruba Indigenes Fought— / Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef / Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think FFK Gave Information About Sunday Igboho To DSS by cliqtips: 7:40pm On Sep 17, 2021
I think FFK gave information about Sunday Igbowo to DSS

Following the recent happenings.

Though, it is a thought.

I think FFK gave Sunday Igboho out to the FG and that's why he was able to meet Buhari. I think FFK was given that assignment to give information about his whereabout when they were unable to catch him.

He met Buhari because of the job well done and was accepted as a member of the party, APC.

For him to have met Buhari despite all what he had said about his administration speaks volume.

Gumi even called him Judas of Yoruba Nation

I might be wrong but I strongly think I'm right.

What do you guys think ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think FFK Gave Information About Sunday Igboho To DSS by donbachi(m): 7:57pm On Sep 17, 2021
2023,ffk will run back to pdp.
Re: I Think FFK Gave Information About Sunday Igboho To DSS by midolian(m): 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
Mumu people grin
Re: I Think FFK Gave Information About Sunday Igboho To DSS by rayvelez(m): 8:25pm On Sep 17, 2021
Sense won’t kill you man, here we go if FFK sold out igboho it might also be him that sold out NMk.

2 Likes

Re: I Think FFK Gave Information About Sunday Igboho To DSS by cliqtips: 10:10pm On Sep 17, 2021
rayvelez:
Sense won’t kill you man, here we go if FFK sold out igboho it might also be him that sold out NMk.

My thoughts as well
Re: I Think FFK Gave Information About Sunday Igboho To DSS by NGpatriot: 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
Stop smoking CRACK cocaine.
Re: I Think FFK Gave Information About Sunday Igboho To DSS by rikithor(m): 10:27pm On Sep 17, 2021
A huge symbol Of 21st century betrayal and unsteadiness,that's FFK
Learn how to drive better than you were told or shown, drive manual or automatic cars, vehicle papers and driving licenses support services also available
Need domestic workers such as cleaners, drivers, gate men,errand person etc
See our contacts below for calls/WhatsApp
Re: I Think FFK Gave Information About Sunday Igboho To DSS by nabiz(m): 10:42pm On Sep 17, 2021
cliqtips:

Though, it is a thought.

I think FFK gave Sunday Igboho out to the FG and that's why he was able to meet Buhari. I think FFK was given that assignment to give information about his whereabout when they were unable to catch him.

He met Buhari because of the job well done and was accepted as a member of the party, APC.

For him to have met Buhari despite all what he had said about his administration speaks volume.

What do you guys think ?

you are not far from the truth
Re: I Think FFK Gave Information About Sunday Igboho To DSS by cliqtips: 11:36pm On Sep 17, 2021
nabiz:
you are not far from the truth

I know right but God knows best
Re: I Think FFK Gave Information About Sunday Igboho To DSS by Auxtin85(m): 1:39am On Sep 18, 2021
rayvelez:

Exactly my thought
Re: I Think FFK Gave Information About Sunday Igboho To DSS by joyandfaith: 2:35am On Sep 18, 2021
cliqtips:

Though, it is a thought.

What do you guys think ?

I agree with you. He visited him in February.

https://www.nairaland.com/6422578/femi-fani-kayode-visits-sunday
Re: I Think FFK Gave Information About Sunday Igboho To DSS by cliqtips: 4:21am On Sep 18, 2021
joyandfaith:

I agree with you. He visited him in February.

https://www.nairaland.com/6422578/femi-fani-kayode-visits-sunday

You see !.

I might not be far from the truth.
Re: I Think FFK Gave Information About Sunday Igboho To DSS by orisa37: 4:27am On Sep 18, 2021
VERY BAD.
Re: I Think FFK Gave Information About Sunday Igboho To DSS by orisa37: 4:27am On Sep 18, 2021
VERY BAD OF FFK.
Re: I Think FFK Gave Information About Sunday Igboho To DSS by Nukilia: 7:47am On Sep 18, 2021
Those who betray others never see the night... This story will be told for generations about choosing your friends carefully.
Watch how bandits would make a mess out of him undecided
Re: I Think FFK Gave Information About Sunday Igboho To DSS by dododawa1: 9:55am On Sep 18, 2021
Is in blood
Re: I Think FFK Gave Information About Sunday Igboho To DSS by sweerychick(f): 11:08pm On Sep 18, 2021
You may not be far from the truth. On February remember FFK visited igboho.. Then he was rejected by APC initially, but something happened along the lines, his recent secret meetings with pantami and other stake holders of APC...
Re: I Think FFK Gave Information About Sunday Igboho To DSS by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:12pm On Sep 18, 2021
cliqtips:

Though, it is a thought.

I think FFK gave Sunday Igboho out to the FG and that's why he was able to meet Buhari.
Wetin I know be say, na persin wey know Igboho wella, call them say him turn to cat!!!

I leave the ball in your court!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Group Hails Attack On Reno Omokri, Says More Awaits Him If He Continues To Disgr / IPOB Is A Ponzi Scheme - Presidency / Listen To The Strong Massage NNAMDI KANU'S Lawyers Dropped For Federal Governmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.