Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Akeredolu: Southern Governors Will Oppose Any Party That Fields A Northerner - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu: Southern Governors Will Oppose Any Party That Fields A Northerner (24292 Views)

Which States Will Oppose The New VAT Ruling? / Any Party That Fields A Northerner In 2023, Will Lose The Election Before Electi / PDP To Oppose Any Postponement Of Edo, Ondo Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu: Southern Governors Will Oppose Any Party That Fields A Northerner by Sholaco: 11:45am On Sep 18, 2021
Stupid man Hahahahahaha, politics is a game of number.
Re: Akeredolu: Southern Governors Will Oppose Any Party That Fields A Northerner by Okwyjesus(m): 11:46am On Sep 18, 2021
duro4chang:
Time will tell because it is being rumoured that Wike is planning to be the vp to Tambuwal. How that one will work, I do not know.

Any ticket with Wike won't have the support of Igbos.
Re: Akeredolu: Southern Governors Will Oppose Any Party That Fields A Northerner by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 18, 2021
ORIENTATION101:
So where did you got the 95% votes buhari had in north?
Besides Buhari is the only politician that can pull that figure because of his cult followership in North
Kwankaso,tambuwal,saraki,e.t.c popularities start and End in their states.
While Tambuwal escape defeat with less than 400 votes to win reelection
Kwankaso lost his senate seat, and his son inlaw lost gubernatorial election and was banished in kano politics.
Saraki lost his seat and has been banished from kwara politics.
If you think this people can replicate buhari figures in election you should stop discussing politics cos you re an ignorance.
Lolz
Me and u who is more ignorant now.
All the names u mentioned contested againts a northern opponent. Did u see any southern opponent there.
We are talking about south to north, u are calling names of govs and senators dat contested with their brothers.
I'm not sure u follow Nigeria politics.
Re: Akeredolu: Southern Governors Will Oppose Any Party That Fields A Northerner by Alawode01(m): 11:50am On Sep 18, 2021
I know you're not a caword,is good now as you hit the nail on the head,it is the cheating that do scattered the union, the rules of engagement must prival.
Re: Akeredolu: Southern Governors Will Oppose Any Party That Fields A Northerner by manunitedbabes: 11:53am On Sep 18, 2021
Yesssss
I
Am
In!
Re: Akeredolu: Southern Governors Will Oppose Any Party That Fields A Northerner by Terrier99: 11:53am On Sep 18, 2021
Enyimbafc:
U CALL 5MILLION ORDINARY,HOW MANY PEOPLE IN UR POOR WRETCHED FAMILY CAN AFFORD 100K TALK MORE OF 5M.WE THE IGBOS ARE ALL OVER NIGERIA TO EXPLORE,BECAUSE MOST OF U ARE LAZY AND CAN'T DO WITHOUT THE IGBOS.

Few weeks ago, I still bought a small car for someone to be using for Executive drops. The car is worth more than the 5M your mother is begging about for. That is an additional line of business for me.
Your mother's networth is not up to one of my outlets, you daft pig.
You are the son of a wretched debtor and I shouldn't even dignify you with a response.
Re: Akeredolu: Southern Governors Will Oppose Any Party That Fields A Northerner by duro4chang(m): 11:54am On Sep 18, 2021
Okwyjesus:

Any ticket with Wike won't have the support of Igbos.
With time things will change. If will soon begin to change his policy.
Re: Akeredolu: Southern Governors Will Oppose Any Party That Fields A Northerner by ERockson: 11:55am On Sep 18, 2021
Okwyjesus:

If Southern President means non Igbo then South East should pull out and go for VP.

Enough.....

Am suspecting SW want to use southern Nigeria to achieve their regional aim.
who will even grant VP for you guys
Re: Akeredolu: Southern Governors Will Oppose Any Party That Fields A Northerner by ORIENTATION101: 11:56am On Sep 18, 2021
ANDREW91:

Lolz
Me and u who is more ignorant now.
All the names u mentioned contested againts a northern opponent. Did u see any southern opponent there.
We are talking about south to north, u are calling names of govs and senators dat contested with their brothers.
I'm not sure u follow Nigeria politics.

Abiola defeat Tofa 1993
Obasanjo defeat Buhari 2003
Gej defeat Buhari 2011

It was all made possible because of they contest in party that have good political structure.

Yes you re ignorance

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Southern Governors Will Oppose Any Party That Fields A Northerner by NiceMen: 11:58am On Sep 18, 2021
ERockson:
Good. Mark it, Ibos will default on this and support the Fulani by 2023.
anybody PDP field will be supported by Igbos.

I don't like APC because of their anti people policies
Re: Akeredolu: Southern Governors Will Oppose Any Party That Fields A Northerner by ORIENTATION101: 11:59am On Sep 18, 2021
ANDREW91:

Exactly same question goes to the south. Which candidate and party will d south support. Remember we have 9 PDP states, 7 APC states in the south and even one APGA state.
When it comes to unity as regards national issues i trust the North. Dey will support cow as long as d cow is from north if they mean it.
Again the south its always divided along zones. An igbo man will never support a yoruba presidential candidate come 2023.
ignorance as usual cheesy
Between APC and Pdp who have a good political structure.?

If buhari cant win election with northern states alone after contesting 2003,2007,2011 no notherner can do it. Cos buhari is the only northern popular politician alive. That's why he was able to defeat Atiku in his polling unit

It is party political structure that wins elections the popularity is just bonus.

That cow theory only exist in your akpu filled cranium
Re: Akeredolu: Southern Governors Will Oppose Any Party That Fields A Northerner by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 18, 2021
ORIENTATION101:

Abiola defeat Tofa 1993
Obasanjo defeat Buhari 2003
Gej defeat Buhari 2011

It was all made possible because of they contest in party that have good political structure.

Yes you re ignorance
Lolz
y are u like dis.
Did dey defeat them with southern votes alone.
U are just missing d points and yet throwing insults.
With aketi threat of saying its a must presidency goes to the south. If north decide to unite under one umbrella as d south is trying to do. Mehn d disgrace go too much cos dey will beat us squarely. They have the numbers we dont have it. Thats my point.
We are not bringing party matter into it. U are just deviating into parties
Re: Akeredolu: Southern Governors Will Oppose Any Party That Fields A Northerner by 36STATES: 12:07pm On Sep 18, 2021
flokii:
North would have completed two terms which is 8 years by 2023.. common sense dictates that power should move South for another 8 years for equity sake except the North have evil agenda or something to hide.

Southerners no come sell groundnut for Nigeria now. Kilode

Except that your understanding of south means Yoruba presidency. Where is Jonathan from by the way? Not south enough for you to cornive with Fulani to kick him out in 2015?
Re: Akeredolu: Southern Governors Will Oppose Any Party That Fields A Northerner by BJanta: 12:08pm On Sep 18, 2021
ERockson:
Good. Mark it, Ibos will default on this and support the Fulani by 2023.

Igbos are a sellout anytime, any day.Check out Zik in the first republic, he abandoned the agreement between him and Ask to as align with Balewa to be made a tea-drinking, party-going president.In 1979, the same Zik refused to join forces with Awo to swing the presidency to the South, during the 2/3 majority debacle.Zik's support for Shagari against Awo gave Shagari the victory at the court to be declared the winner of the presidential election then.Then in 1993 it was this same Igbo people that Babangida used to annul the 1993 presidential election to deny MKO ABIOLA good deserved victory at the polls, in the person's of, Humphrey Nwosu, the NEC chairman then and who announced the annulment, and Arthur Nzeribe through his fake Association for Better Nigeria that took the matter to the court to secure a fake judgment to seal the annulment.And in 1999, what did you see, all ofthem trooped to the PDP because it was a party controlled and dominated by the North. It's the same people want the presidency to be tossed on their lap without a single drop of sweat. The Igbos have always been exceedingly cheap tools in the hands of the Fulanis, and they will continue to be, because all they think about is money and self, no sense of real values at all. Now who is the new errand boy? Umahi of course.But we shall see.

4 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Southern Governors Will Oppose Any Party That Fields A Northerner by ORIENTATION101: 12:12pm On Sep 18, 2021
ANDREW91:

Lolz
y are u like dis.
Did dey defeat them with southern votes alone.
U are just missing d points and yet throwing insults.
With aketi threat of saying its a must presidency goes to the south. If north decide to unite under one umbrella as d south is trying to do. Mehn d disgrace go too much cos dey will beat us squarely. They have the numbers we dont have it. Thats my point.
We are not bringing party matter into it. U are just deviating into parties
You re mentally slow .i guess you re from dot republic . or re you a program robot cause you never answer any of my questions and keep repeating same thing.
I wasted my time schooling a dyslexic patient.
Re: Akeredolu: Southern Governors Will Oppose Any Party That Fields A Northerner by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 18, 2021
ORIENTATION101:
ignorance as usual cheesy
Between APC and Pdp who have a good political structure.?

If buhari cant win election with northern states alone after contesting 2003,2007,2011 no notherner can do it. Cos buhari is the only northern popular politician alive. That's why he was able to defeat Atiku in his polling unit

It is party political structure that wins elections the popularity is just bonus.

That cow theory only exist in your akpu filled cranium

I will never trade insults with u because am bigger than that.
The topic of discussion was based on what aketi (ondo gov) said dat the south will unite under a single presidential candidate from the south. Aketi never mentioned APC or PDP. Our arguments started on the basis of north to south region. Den all of sudden u started involving party. I seriously do not understand how come parties came into it because aketi never mentioned any party
Re: Akeredolu: Southern Governors Will Oppose Any Party That Fields A Northerner by ORIENTATION101: 12:15pm On Sep 18, 2021
ANDREW91:

I will never trade insults with u because am bigger than that.
The topic of discussion was based on what aketi (ondo gov) said dat the south will unite under a single presidential candidate from the south. Aketi never mentioned APC or PDP. Our arguments started on the basis of north to south region. Den all of sudden u started involving party. I seriously do not understand how come parties came into it because aketi never mentioned any party
""said the Southern governors from three major political parties of All Progressives Congress (APC), Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) are unanimous in their resolution on zoning of the presidency and will follow it to the letter.""

What do you understand by this statement?
Re: Akeredolu: Southern Governors Will Oppose Any Party That Fields A Northerner by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 18, 2021
ORIENTATION101:
You re mentally slow .i guess you re from dot republic . or re you a program robot cause you never answer any of my questions and keep repeating same thing.
I wasted my time schooling a dyslexic patient.
How can i answer a question that doesnt have a reference from the original argument.
Please refer me to a place where aketi said they will use PDP or APC or any party.
Re: Akeredolu: Southern Governors Will Oppose Any Party That Fields A Northerner by StuntingBlack(m): 12:17pm On Sep 18, 2021
Sholaco:
Stupid man Hahahahahaha, politics is a game of number.

That's Aboki theory.

In modern theory, Politics is actually a game of resources. You Northerners lack the resources to threaten a secession. We Southerners do.

We can threaten secession and get the presidency. And there's nothing you Abokis will do concerning that.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Southern Governors Will Oppose Any Party That Fields A Northerner by juman(m): 12:18pm On Sep 18, 2021
A christian man from the north would also be good as president.
Re: Akeredolu: Southern Governors Will Oppose Any Party That Fields A Northerner by tfelicityk(m): 12:21pm On Sep 18, 2021
This is good development... At least southern region should be the one to produce the next president come 2023...

Olusegun Obasanjo south
Late Musa Yaradua north
Goodluck Jonathan south
Mohammed Buhari north
.............,.................... South
Re: Akeredolu: Southern Governors Will Oppose Any Party That Fields A Northerner by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 18, 2021
ORIENTATION101:

""said the Southern governors from three major political parties of All Progressives Congress (APC), Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) are unanimous in their resolution on zoning of the presidency and will follow it to the letter.""

What do you understand by this statement?
God will help us.
Thank God u extracted these.
Unanimous as a region(southern region) not as under one party.
If the northern states decide to be unanimous as region(northern region), then the south will never stand a chance because dey are more populated dan us based on NPC data.
Na wetin i dey try tell u since morning
Re: Akeredolu: Southern Governors Will Oppose Any Party That Fields A Northerner by donprinyo(m): 12:24pm On Sep 18, 2021
No wahala, as long as it's not an old sickly man again
Re: Akeredolu: Southern Governors Will Oppose Any Party That Fields A Northerner by Enyimbafc: 12:25pm On Sep 18, 2021
Terrier99:

Few weeks ago, I still bought a small car for someone to be using for Executive drops. The car is worth more than the 5M your mother is begging about for. That is an additional line of business for me.
You are the son of a wretched debtor and I shouldn't even dignify you with a response.
THAT 5M IS FOR MY MOTHERS BUSINESS,WHILE I AM IN LAGOS (ALABA) DOING BUSINESS WITH MY BROTHERS I ALSO MOVE TO OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES FOR BUSINESS.VERY SOON I WILL START MY BUILDING MANSION AT UMUNZE,ORUMBA SOUTH LGA ANAMBRA STATE,OGA I NO BE UR MATE AS OF TODAY.
Re: Akeredolu: Southern Governors Will Oppose Any Party That Fields A Northerner by ORIENTATION101: 12:26pm On Sep 18, 2021
ANDREW91:

God will help us.
Thank God u extracted these.
Unanimous as a region(southern region) not as under one party.
If the northern states decide to be unanimous as region(northern region), then the south will never stand a chance because dey are more populated dan us based on NPC data.
Na wetin i dey try tell u since morning
oga remove if from your statement stop running round a circle like a dotian.we re discussing the present here.
All the notable northern APC politicians that matters have supported power to go back to south or are you living under the rock
Re: Akeredolu: Southern Governors Will Oppose Any Party That Fields A Northerner by Corporate2020: 12:31pm On Sep 18, 2021
caracas:

Stop making it look like the southerners are united in this cos we are not.
The south east will not tolerate any other zone in the south to contest for the presidency, we will rather hand it over to the north at a platter of gold.. .
It's either your memory is short or you're a member of the indomie generation class.
The presidency was zoned to the SW in 1999 cos of Abiola, hence the two main political parties fielded yorubas as their candidates

You said Presidency was zoned to the South-West in 1999, but recall that and Alex Ekwueme contested PDP Post against Obasanjo in 1999. Is Alex Ekwueme also Alex Ajanlekoko Adewale Ekwueme ni? Or are you just not using your brain? Presidency was zoned to the South in 1999 and all Southerners contested and Yorubas whipped them all mercilessly.
Re: Akeredolu: Southern Governors Will Oppose Any Party That Fields A Northerner by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 18, 2021
ORIENTATION101:
oga remove if from your statement stop running round a circle like a dotian.we re discussing the present here.
All the notable northern APC politicians that matters have supported power to go back to south or are you living under the rock

Oh my gosh!!
There u go again.
We are not saying who or who is not supporting power goes to the south here.
Re: Akeredolu: Southern Governors Will Oppose Any Party That Fields A Northerner by zakkxx: 12:32pm On Sep 18, 2021
That is good news!!
Re: Akeredolu: Southern Governors Will Oppose Any Party That Fields A Northerner by Corporate2020: 12:32pm On Sep 18, 2021
Terrier99:

Uncle, I hope this drugs you are taking is not from FFK or Ishaq Akintola or Sheu Gumi.
Re: Akeredolu: Southern Governors Will Oppose Any Party That Fields A Northerner by Corporate2020: 12:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
Presidency is coming to the South. That's all.
Re: Akeredolu: Southern Governors Will Oppose Any Party That Fields A Northerner by Corporate2020: 12:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
But, this thing no suppose cause fight nah. Abi all of us dey craze for Southern Nigeria ni?
Re: Akeredolu: Southern Governors Will Oppose Any Party That Fields A Northerner by Okwyjesus(m): 12:39pm On Sep 18, 2021
ERockson:
who will even grant VP for you guys

It will surprise you. Since you are the chairman of APC and PDP zoning committee.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ngige To Oshiomhole: You Got Your Facts Wrong On NSITF / "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC / How Atiku Rejected Tinubu As Running Mate - Akande Recounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.