Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Sanwo-Olu Inspects 1,188-Unit Sangotedo Housing Project - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Inspects 1,188-Unit Sangotedo Housing Project (20569 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Inspects The Red Line Rail Project (Photos And Videos) / Sanwo-olu Launches 744-unit Sangotedo Housing Scheme (Pictures) / Sanwo-Olu Inspects The Removal Of Lekki Second Roundabout (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects 1,188-Unit Sangotedo Housing Project by 3rdavefarms(m): 6:39am On Sep 18, 2021
Longer hand gov
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects 1,188-Unit Sangotedo Housing Project by NotoriousBiggyS: 6:45am On Sep 18, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Tomorrow some people will say na them get Lagos State? Everybody go & develop were you reside or were your from, or both, don’t be claiming another person’s property based on my ethnicity. Eko Oni Baje.

It' is only Lagos state that's is developed in the whole southwest region, others are full of brown roof and dilapidated road, can u tell me one state in the whole Yoruba land that can be compared to delta state in terms of development?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects 1,188-Unit Sangotedo Housing Project by Lamasta(m): 6:49am On Sep 18, 2021
SadiqBabaSani:
wats d cost of this project
Its in hundreds of billions cos our politicians don't deal in millions
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects 1,188-Unit Sangotedo Housing Project by TUANKU(m): 6:50am On Sep 18, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Tomorrow some people will say na them get Lagos State? Everybody go & develop were you reside or were your from, or both, don’t be claiming another person’s property based on my ethnicity. Eko Oni Baje.
You too go back to okitipupa.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects 1,188-Unit Sangotedo Housing Project by Pharaohny: 6:52am On Sep 18, 2021
Nonsense and ingredients we move
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects 1,188-Unit Sangotedo Housing Project by Skodiswayze(m): 7:04am On Sep 18, 2021
chubinwa:
This guy with pointing of fingers ehh

Point and Kill
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects 1,188-Unit Sangotedo Housing Project by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:20am On Sep 18, 2021
Nice one. Meanwhile,those on lower packages on dstv can upgrade to compact with little money and enjoy premier league matches.Check my last topic.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects 1,188-Unit Sangotedo Housing Project by Onogiede(m): 7:21am On Sep 18, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
I you actually normal at all,..what silly reasoning from you, I guess you don't even know ideas that made up Lagos, where were you when the so called stranger joining the developing in Lagos, thanks to idiots people like you who are actually showing the developer their straight way to their original place, I bet you in the next few years from you guys will surprise about Eastern part of Nigeria, VAT in Lagos 75% are derived from the developer and oil firm, sea port,.so whenever u want to talk you always apply wisdom,..as a Benin guy I know the contribution from eastern guys towards Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects 1,188-Unit Sangotedo Housing Project by ashiwajuade: 7:24am On Sep 18, 2021
Nicely done
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects 1,188-Unit Sangotedo Housing Project by Onogiede(m): 7:25am On Sep 18, 2021
NotoriousBiggyS:

It' is only Lagos state that's is developed in the whole southwest region, others are full of brown roof and dilapidated road, can u tell me one state in the whole Yoruba land that can be compared to delta state in terms of development?
don't mind that Muslim idiot, all they know is destruction here & there
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects 1,188-Unit Sangotedo Housing Project by jy2kbeyond(m): 7:26am On Sep 18, 2021
SadiqBabaSani:
wats d cost of this project

Rest bros, E no go reach people like you and me.

angry angry angry angry
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects 1,188-Unit Sangotedo Housing Project by gulfer: 7:27am On Sep 18, 2021
muzeze77:
Gov Always pointing at something
That's our Pointius Pilate grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects 1,188-Unit Sangotedo Housing Project by tamdun: 7:35am On Sep 18, 2021
DoctorDree:
Building isn’t the problem,managing is the issue
U want state govt to manage house for individuals?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects 1,188-Unit Sangotedo Housing Project by Echoban: 7:37am On Sep 18, 2021
NotoriousBiggyS:

Aside International airport which Ondo has for state airport, how is Delta better than Akure?? Or Ibadan city??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects 1,188-Unit Sangotedo Housing Project by Topzee109: 7:38am On Sep 18, 2021
DoctorDree:
Some people will just open mouth nd be saying rubbish

How will they maintain without building, by the way it's Lagos not abia oo

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects 1,188-Unit Sangotedo Housing Project by tamdun: 7:41am On Sep 18, 2021
Inspiration007:

Lol.

Na propangada them use kick Ambode out. So far, Sanwo-,olu never do wetin Ambode don do for Lagos.
Like what exactly? Ambode concentrated his efforts on about 3-4 local government in Lagos and abandoned the rest, he did nothing for us in amuwo odofin

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects 1,188-Unit Sangotedo Housing Project by Topzee109: 7:42am On Sep 18, 2021
Iseoluwani:
See the nonsense this ones are celebrating when in other news some are quarreling over nuclear weapons
So we should be sad about this

Your type are the problem we have in this country, never appreciate little effort

Did those using nuclear weapons
Start by condemning their little works

Instead of you to appreciate nd look forward to more, you started yarning nonsense

. Wait i want to ask, what have you contributed to the development of this nation other than criticize nd condemn

That's the difference, even oyinbo they celebrate us pass ourselves

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects 1,188-Unit Sangotedo Housing Project by maxell(f): 7:44am On Sep 18, 2021
NotoriousBiggyS:

It' is only Lagos state that's is developed in the whole southwest region, others are full of brown roof and dilapidated road, can u tell me one state in the whole Yoruba land that can be compared to delta state in terms of development[b][/b]?

But here is Warri (first picture) and Asaba (second picture) in delta state, they are full of brown roof.

Also, see the link below

Asaba, poorest state capital in Nigeria - Sheriff Mulade, CEO of CEPEJ

https://newsexpressngr.com/news/42353-Asaba-poorest-state-capital-in-Nigeria-Sheriff

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects 1,188-Unit Sangotedo Housing Project by Ajibel(m): 7:47am On Sep 18, 2021
Inspiration007:

Lol.

Na propangada them use kick Ambode out. So far, Sanwo-,olu never do wetin Ambode don do for Lagos.

And did Ambode do wetin Fashola accomplished in his first 4 years?

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects 1,188-Unit Sangotedo Housing Project by Echoban: 7:48am On Sep 18, 2021
Onogiede:
I you actually normal at all,..what silly reasoning from you, I guess you don't even know ideas that made up Lagos, where were you when the so called stranger joining the developing in Lagos, thanks to idiots people like you who are actually showing the developer their straight way to their original place, I bet you in the next few years from you guys will surprise about Eastern part of Nigeria, VAT in Lagos 75% are derived from the developer and oil firm, sea port,.so whenever u want to talk you always apply wisdom,..as a Benin guy I know the contribution from eastern guys towards Lagos.

Stale, airport and seaport were built by old western govt . Stay there and wail ignorantly while Lagos build another state owned Lekki deep Seaport..

Not only 75%, na 100% , why can't they do that in their region since?

Lagos gives u realistic reason why u should come and invest, that's the secret . They are currently building intracity rail no other state in the world has financed not even states in China/America, building Lekki african deepest Seaport , 3rd world largest Rice mill on 90% complete. U feel these ones won't bring in more investment? Part of it is Dangote Refinery erected in Lekki free trade zone that Tinubu u insult daily mapped out and Eko Atlantic City Tinubu whom u hate mapped out before leaving office. All u see is the result of hardworking Lagos leaders .

Ogun will get her priority right and come up well in parley one day...stay there and be talking trash .

Pls go and sit down if u have nothing to say..

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects 1,188-Unit Sangotedo Housing Project by Echoban: 7:51am On Sep 18, 2021
Inspiration007:

Lol.

Sanwo Olu is commissioning Imota Rice Mill largest in Africa, Financing completion of Housing estate across Lagos , already Paid for Blue and red Intracity rail, proposing to start 4tg mainland bridge by December.

That is 2years in office o..

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects 1,188-Unit Sangotedo Housing Project by Dannyyoung26(m): 7:55am On Sep 18, 2021
I'm sure he came through flight, caz u should notice that bad road.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects 1,188-Unit Sangotedo Housing Project by PIMPAR: 8:02am On Sep 18, 2021
Meanwhile at Ossisioma here in Abia state here, a fly over bridge has been under construction since Ikeapzu came to power 6 yrs ago.
The hypocrite Abaribe and their lunatic IPoB are all happy

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects 1,188-Unit Sangotedo Housing Project by Newton85: 8:03am On Sep 18, 2021
patriotic007:
Tinubu's puppet
Oga show us what your own governor that isn't a "Tinubu's puppet" is doing.

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects 1,188-Unit Sangotedo Housing Project by PIMPAR: 8:05am On Sep 18, 2021
Onogiede:
don't mind that Muslim idiot, all they know is destruction here & there

Bigot

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects 1,188-Unit Sangotedo Housing Project by PIMPAR: 8:10am On Sep 18, 2021
Newton85:
Oga show us what your own governor that isn't a "Tinubu's puppet" is doing.
Allow the Wailer to wail. It's in their blood

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects 1,188-Unit Sangotedo Housing Project by PIMPAR: 8:11am On Sep 18, 2021
1354f:
[s][/s]
Achalugo wailing agent

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects 1,188-Unit Sangotedo Housing Project by PIMPAR: 8:12am On Sep 18, 2021
IPoB are international terrorists group

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects 1,188-Unit Sangotedo Housing Project by larrixauto2017(m): 8:12am On Sep 18, 2021
DoctorDree:
bro you are right.. this building is Usless as for me..cos most building by the Lagos state government end being used by bird or...turn privately for the governor own.. this is total crap and nonsense... I can name 100 or More Than Build of Lagos State Govermt For You That Has Been Abandon.. cos of what..it there lack of common sense and imagination.... It so stupid of them.. building all this nonsense for what. While the roads are not complete.. there police is not well conduct. It a Usless One Sir ..

I will stop here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Meets APC Chieftains In Aso Rock / Traditional Worshippers Protest, Accuse Oyo Government Of Discrimination / We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.