Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,456 members, 7,958,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:22 PM

Buhari Meets APC Chieftains In Aso Rock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets APC Chieftains In Aso Rock (20635 Views)

Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) / Photos: Buhari Meets APC Governors In Aso Rock / Tinubu, Atiku Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Meets APC Chieftains In Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 11, 2016
Members of the National Working Committee of the ruling All Progressives Congress are holding a meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari behind closed-doors inside the Presidential Villa, Abuja.
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo also attended the meeting which was held inside the First Lady’s Conference Hall.
The APC Chiefs were led to the meeting by the party’s National Chairman, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun, to the meeting, which started at about 8:20pm with the arrival of the President and Osinbajo.

Those who attended with him included the party’s Deputy National Chairman, Lawali Shuaib; Zonal Vice Chairman, Segun Oni; and the National Legal Adviser, Muiz Banire, among others.
Some presidential aides including the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Babachir Lawal, also attended.
The meeting is expected to take a position on the just-concluded Bayelsa State governorship election among others.
The meeting was still in progress as at the time of filing this report.

http://www.punchng.com/buhari-meets-apc-chiefs-in-aso-rock/
Re: Buhari Meets APC Chieftains In Aso Rock by xpac01(m): 9:28pm On Jan 11, 2016
Who cares

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets APC Chieftains In Aso Rock by Amein(m): 9:28pm On Jan 11, 2016
Ok,warn them.
Re: Buhari Meets APC Chieftains In Aso Rock by Tunami(m): 9:36pm On Jan 11, 2016
Na their business
Re: Buhari Meets APC Chieftains In Aso Rock by evy1(m): 9:38pm On Jan 11, 2016
E concern them grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Meets APC Chieftains In Aso Rock by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:41pm On Jan 11, 2016
Chai, ruling party sweet o grin grin grin

God de sha

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets APC Chieftains In Aso Rock by Happiness87(f): 9:42pm On Jan 11, 2016
buhari should warn them, they can't take SS by force, they have no roots, just like PDP can't wake up one morning and Take Lagos

19 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets APC Chieftains In Aso Rock by jbbaba(m): 9:44pm On Jan 11, 2016
ALL WILL BE WELL.
Re: Buhari Meets APC Chieftains In Aso Rock by Dcomrade(m): 10:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
sanky346:
Members of the National Working Committee of the ruling All Progressives Congress are holding a meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari behind closed-doors inside the Presidential Villa, Abuja.
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo also attended the meeting which was held inside the First Lady’s Conference Hall.
The APC Chiefs were led to the meeting by the party’s National Chairman, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun, to the meeting, which started at about 8:20pm with the arrival of the President and Osinbajo.

Those who attended with him included the party’s Deputy National Chairman, Lawali Shuaib; Zonal Vice Chairman, Segun Oni; and the National Legal Adviser, Muiz Banire, among others.
Some presidential aides including the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Babachir Lawal, also attended.
The meeting is expected to take a position on the just-concluded Bayelsa State governorship election among others.
The meeting was still in progress as at the time of filing this report.

http://www.punchng.com/buhari-meets-apc-chiefs-in-aso-rock/
Is there anything as fist lady in this govt? grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets APC Chieftains In Aso Rock by Dcomrade(m): 10:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Chai, ruling party sweet o grin grin grin

God de sha
You wan port? tongue
Re: Buhari Meets APC Chieftains In Aso Rock by Disneylady(f): 10:21pm On Jan 11, 2016
Whatever!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets APC Chieftains In Aso Rock by refreshrate: 10:24pm On Jan 11, 2016
Tinubu no get the text or whatsapp message?

Seems ojuyobo has been shenked!

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets APC Chieftains In Aso Rock by BIGTinfotech: 10:31pm On Jan 11, 2016
PMB carry go. I'm sure part of the agenda is to give them a stern warning, that if any of them is implicated in the #Dasukigate trial, they won't be spared.

#some say it's witch Hunting.
#...and I say, it's only the witches that are bothered. tongue

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets APC Chieftains In Aso Rock by babdap: 10:31pm On Jan 11, 2016
Ok now
Re: Buhari Meets APC Chieftains In Aso Rock by musb92yahooco: 10:33pm On Jan 11, 2016
Fashola is working light everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets APC Chieftains In Aso Rock by ikbnice(m): 10:33pm On Jan 11, 2016
I just hope they are discussing the progress of Nigeria...

check out...www.nairaland.com/2855030/6-laws-broken-jesus-christ#41833203
Re: Buhari Meets APC Chieftains In Aso Rock by Smartsyn(m): 10:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
I knew it will be behind closed doors, even before I read the post..

They want to cry about their lost together.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets APC Chieftains In Aso Rock by Izugab(m): 10:36pm On Jan 11, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/2854464/nairalanders-please-come-aid-because

pls nairalanders, help me....Am in dire pains now. No matter how little the help may be, I believe it'll solve my problem somehow.
Just click the link and read my story. Many have called on lalasticlala and fynestboi to move it to front page but they couldn't help me push it to front page.
Education is my life. I can't afford to miss this admission after the years it took me to gain admission.

thanks
Re: Buhari Meets APC Chieftains In Aso Rock by DeKen: 10:43pm On Jan 11, 2016
Rivers rigging loading.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets APC Chieftains In Aso Rock by Blizzy9ja: 10:44pm On Jan 11, 2016
Instead of congratulating Dickson for sucessfully humiliating his party in BY

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets APC Chieftains In Aso Rock by babyfaceafrica: 10:45pm On Jan 11, 2016
refreshrate:
Tinubu no get the text or whatsapp message?

Seems ojuyobo has been shenked!
atiku no attend,saraki no attend ,does that mean they are been shenked?....tinubu boys are there,they will report to him....no be every party person dey go

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets APC Chieftains In Aso Rock by hobermener: 10:48pm On Jan 11, 2016
E
Re: Buhari Meets APC Chieftains In Aso Rock by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 11, 2016
We have to Cross all T's and dot all I's
Re: Buhari Meets APC Chieftains In Aso Rock by tomakint: 10:59pm On Jan 11, 2016
This is another of those meetings they gather to discuss how to rig future elections and nothing more........change they promised and change we are yet to see.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets APC Chieftains In Aso Rock by biafranqueen: 11:02pm On Jan 11, 2016
So they want to know why all the tricks to steal the election failed.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets APC Chieftains In Aso Rock by Forwetinnah: 11:03pm On Jan 11, 2016
Surely they shall gather but not by me...hahaha!! They shall come in one way and scatter

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets APC Chieftains In Aso Rock by tolastikha: 11:04pm On Jan 11, 2016
I think honestly speaking, APC is no longer party of like minded people. The factions inside pass APGA own.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets APC Chieftains In Aso Rock by Leke001: 11:11pm On Jan 11, 2016
they could as well declare the election inconclusive tomorrow...mtcheeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets APC Chieftains In Aso Rock by orsidy: 11:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
Meeting of mischievous men.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets APC Chieftains In Aso Rock by emajoe: 11:29pm On Jan 11, 2016
They may likely study the BY issue and use it to shift ground in KOGI.
The inauguration carries more weight on deputy issue.
..they are on hot seat and may LIKELY CALL A FRIEND.
I didn't say Attorney Genenral!
Re: Buhari Meets APC Chieftains In Aso Rock by TimeManager(m): 11:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
BaBa, Tell them the gale of defection is unacceptable. APC is not a dumping ground. PDP is synonymous with quantity.
The truth has soken!
Re: Buhari Meets APC Chieftains In Aso Rock by great664(m): 11:40pm On Jan 11, 2016
Poor journalism, Must everything be news? Why una nor go allow APC and PDP matter rest and face other sector.... Pls Nigerians stop taking anything politics serious

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari / Hanifa Abubakar: Buhari, Ganduje react to the murder of 5-year-old girl in Kano / Aisha Buhari, The Kitchen And The Other Room By Joseph Edgar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.