Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 19th September 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 19th September 2021 (46144 Views)

West Ham Vs Manchester United (1 - 2 ) On 19th September 2021 / Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace 1 - 3 On 19th September 2020 / Arsenal Vs West Ham United - ( 2 - 1) On 19th September 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 19th September 2021 by clothingonline(m): 7:31am On Sep 20, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
You have the 2021 3rd kit?
Available
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 19th September 2021 by OChimex: 7:49am On Sep 20, 2021
Kyase:

Lukaku no dey perform against big six
Chelsea are good sha no lie
But by next week Leeds will be in relegation zone

I don't think so. He is so unselfish with big games. This match he set Mount, and Werner up, they failed to convert. Had it been they converted he would have got 2 assists. Then Chelsea players seem to not feed him well like they supposed. Against Liverpool, you saw it twice harvezt and Mount failed to set him up. Today, Kovacic and Alanso too.

He is always a big dog in any match bro whether big six or small 14

2 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 19th September 2021 by Michaelbjune(m): 8:46am On Sep 20, 2021
cheesy owe
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 19th September 2021 by fergie001: 8:54am On Sep 20, 2021
Humanoid01:

I didn't say “or” , I said “and” .
So you support both Chelsea & Liv?
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 19th September 2021 by fergie001: 8:54am On Sep 20, 2021
Humanoid01:

You wan dey compare Bayern with Spurs? You're going off topic here. Your initial point was that beating Spurs isn't a thing to be excited about because your team also beat them (last season). If they're so small, why did they defeat your team 6-1, even with a red card?
E be like say you no watch Aston Villa v Liv oooooo...abi na 7 sef!
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 19th September 2021 by NikAustine: 9:11am On Sep 20, 2021
Humanoid01:

We can't use Man United as our yardstick to determine our title chances. Una oga Liverpool nor fit beat us with red card. We dey play una second oga this weekend, na then we go really know wetin dey sup, not man United.
if not that Spurs were poor in scoring in the first half....they would hv beaten Chelsea...except you didn't watch first half n see Spurs chances. I don't think if you meet man united...they will missing those chances
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 19th September 2021 by NikAustine: 9:14am On Sep 20, 2021
Excel70:

Liverpool no beat you 4-2 at home last season
just as we beat them and Oga na 4-3 nt 4-2... Besides you have Shaw to thank for that victory...go n rewatch the match if u think I'm lying. Oya apart from that 4-3 remind me when last Liverpool has beaten man united with ole... Oh I remember now.. 3 years ago...2-0 with sallah scoring that dying minute one on one after man united nearly equalize and kept you guys on your lane
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 19th September 2021 by NikAustine: 9:15am On Sep 20, 2021
lajid:

Watch out for this season. Title race is between Liverpool and Chelsea for me, with a little bit of Man city.

I really don’t think Man U are up there yet.
Ok...keep underrating us against teams that will sweat to beat us cause we lost young boys...lol
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 19th September 2021 by Blaqstick: 9:28am On Sep 20, 2021
clothingonline:
Blues are hot

2021 5k

Last season 3k

Payment on delivery within Lagos and nationwide dispatch
I’ll wait for next season to buy this at 3k grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 19th September 2021 by Humanoid01(m): 9:46am On Sep 20, 2021
NikAustine:
if not that Spurs were poor in scoring in the first half....they would hv beaten Chelsea...except you didn't watch first half n see Spurs chances. I don't think if you meet man united...they will missing those chances
Spurs didn't create clear cut chances, but they were dominant. The only real chance they had was Son's one on one effort that Kepa luckily saved. Besides that, they didn't pose much threat in our 18-yard box. Rudiger also had a shot blocked, but that wasn't close to Son's chance.

Chelsea's dominance in the second half was far more than Spurs' in the first half. We could have scored 5-6 goals, but we were wasteful, thanks to Werner. So don't try to look for an excuse to discredit Chelsea. You guys have been saying this since last season but we keep proving you lot wrong. Man United doesn't pose as much threats as Liverpool does, so let them come.

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 19th September 2021 by Humanoid01(m): 9:50am On Sep 20, 2021
fergie001:

So you support both Chelsea & Liv?
I support Chelsea, I only admitted that there are only two teams in the EPL capable of putting a real fight towards winning the league.

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 19th September 2021 by fergie001: 9:52am On Sep 20, 2021
Humanoid01:

I support Chelsea, I only admitted that there are only two teams in the EPL capable of putting a real fight towards winning the league.
Real fight with 3 teams on 13 points...OK ooooo!
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 19th September 2021 by Humanoid01(m): 10:11am On Sep 20, 2021
fergie001:
Real fight with 3 teams on 13 points...OK ooooo!
One of those teams has only faced mid-table teams.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 19th September 2021 by fergie001: 10:13am On Sep 20, 2021
Humanoid01:

One of those teams has only faced mid-table teams.
No P......People win UCL with that...
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 19th September 2021 by NikAustine: 10:23am On Sep 20, 2021
GariSugarSugar:

Just look at what you are saying, what is football and its tactics again? If you can't score, make it difficult for your opponent to score and that was exactly what Chelsea did. Okay if tottenham was good why couldn't they score in first half?
What difficult did Chelsea make it? Poor spur refused to put the ball into the net.. refusing passing on time etc. Do you think man united will be that negligent with Rashford and Cavani back if you give them that same space? Not to forget Ronaldo who is much better in the air than any of your defenders ever
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 19th September 2021 by NikAustine: 10:25am On Sep 20, 2021
Humanoid01:

Spurs didn't create clear cut chances, but they were dominant. The only real chance they had was Son's one on one effort that Kepa luckily saved. Besides that, they didn't pose much threat in our 18-yard box. Rudiger also had a shot blocked, but that wasn't close to Son's chance.

Chelsea's dominance in the second half was far more than Spurs' in the first half. We could have scored 5-6 goals, but we were wasteful, thanks to Werner. So don't try to look for an excuse to discredit Chelsea. You guys have been saying this since last season but we keep proving you lot wrong. Man United doesn't pose as much threats as Liverpool does, so let them come.
forget the second half...do you think if spurs have taken the lead you go recurlize?...go ask others..

By the way Son chance wasn't the only one ..there was dele Alli.. there was one good cross from this black guy...forgotten his name into the box... Many instances and opportunities they failed to capitalize on....man united getting those opportunities... That 4-0 2 years ago will be child's play
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 19th September 2021 by Excel70: 10:31am On Sep 20, 2021
NikAustine:
just as we beat them and Oga na 4-3 nt 4-2... Besides you have Shaw to thank for that victory...go n rewatch the match if u think I'm lying. Oya apart from that 4-3 remind me when last Liverpool has beaten man united with ole... Oh I remember now.. 3 years ago...2-0 with sallah scoring that dying minute one on one after man united nearly equalize and kept you guys on your lane
oga Google is your friend Liverpool won 4-2!!
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 19th September 2021 by Humanoid01(m): 10:32am On Sep 20, 2021
NikAustine:
forget the second half...do you think if spurs have taken the lead you go recurlize?...go ask others..

By the way Son chance wasn't the only one ..there was dele Alli.. there was one good cross from this black guy...forgotten his name into the box... Many instances and opportunities they failed to capitalize on....man united getting those opportunities... That 4-0 2 years ago will be child's play
I wish our game this weekend would be against Man United, not City. But the clash is still far, I go don forget this your comment before then.

What is so special about United's 4-0 win that you had to go pull out from 2 years ago? They faced a new youthful Chelsea team under a rookie coach. Most people expected that. Worse off, United ended without a trophy that season.

When Chelsea beat United 4-0, they ended up winning the league that season. So what's special about United's 4-0 win?
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 19th September 2021 by NikAustine: 10:45am On Sep 20, 2021
Humanoid01:

I wish our game this weekend would be against Man United, not City. But the clash is still far, I go don forget this your comment before then.

What is so special about United's 4-0 win that you had to go pull out from 2 years ago? They faced a new youthful Chelsea team under a rookie coach. Most people expected that. Worse off, United ended without a trophy that season.

When Chelsea beat United 4-0, they ended up winning the league that season. So what's special about United's 4-0 win?
I can't wait for Rashford to be back n Cavani to so the fight can begin..
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 19th September 2021 by NikAustine: 10:46am On Sep 20, 2021
Humanoid01:

I can't wait for Rashford to be back n Cavani to so the fight can begin.....na Rookie coach beat top coach like pep n klopp o
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 19th September 2021 by NikAustine: 10:47am On Sep 20, 2021
Excel70:
oga Google is your friend Liverpool won 4-2!!
Nevertheless thanks to Shaw.. Liverpool should be thanking...after all two goals came from him as a dash
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 19th September 2021 by NikAustine: 10:48am On Sep 20, 2021
GariSugarSugar:

Ah ah! Why are you confusing yourself? So Tottenham was poor in the first but still played chelsea well in the first half?
Abeg go drink chilled water and relax, just agree that manU is a midtable mediocre team that relies on luck.

Which rashford and cavani? The ones young boys bench?
IOga poor in finishing that's what I meant. Just like Brugge was poor in finishing psg off
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 19th September 2021 by NikAustine: 10:49am On Sep 20, 2021
GariSugarSugar:

When una go carry trophy again na another question you need to dey ask? In case you wan forget;

The last time GGMU's stadium was referred to the HOME OF EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS!

I was just 8 years in Grade 2.

Micheal Jackson was still alive.

Barack Obama was dreaming of being the president of the United States.

Facebook didn't have any reaction button apart from the like button.

Twitter was just 2 years old.

RB Leipzig did not even exist.

Reece James was just 10 years old.

And Arteta was still playing for Arsenal.

But But But We are the theater of Dreams.....

More like theater of Nightmares were dreams come to die.

You can ask, Van de beek and Lord Sancho.

It is better to rent a stadium and make it THE HOME OF THE CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE.

Than Build a stadium and run a five year trophyless challenge there.

�Tee
Ok...but this season Sha see change

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Leicester (2 - 1) On 14th February 2016 / Brighton Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 14th September 2020 / Premier League: Nominees For Best Player & Coach Of The Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.