Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 19th September 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 19th September 2021 (46145 Views)

West Ham Vs Manchester United (1 - 2 ) On 19th September 2021 / Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace 1 - 3 On 19th September 2020 / Arsenal Vs West Ham United - ( 2 - 1) On 19th September 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 19th September 2021 by lajid: 11:44am On Sep 20, 2021
NikAustine:
Ok...keep underrating us against teams that will sweat to beat us cause we lost young boys...lol

You know Man U could have drawn the game against west ham right? I repeat, Man U aren’t convincing yet, I’ll only take them serious if they are still good by December. For now, it’s Chelsea and Liverpool with a bit of man city
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 19th September 2021 by WATCHOVER(m): 2:21pm On Sep 20, 2021
NikAustine:
I agree but that same midfield have been lacking since Ole took over and yet both Liverpool, city and Chelsea have failed to beat us
They might lose to those big teams this season because the middle lacks depth forcing Defense to do the work of mid field their by making the defense to overlap
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 19th September 2021 by NikAustine: 3:09pm On Sep 20, 2021
WATCHOVER:

They might lose to those big teams this season because the middle lacks depth forcing Defense to do the work of mid field their by making the defense to overlap
but the midfield have been lacking Dept since and yet they winning strick against the big 5 was almost 80% if not for the draw with Chelsea, the lost to Liverpool at the last leg and 6-1 loss to Spurs
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 19th September 2021 by NikAustine: 3:12pm On Sep 20, 2021
lajid:

You know Man U could have drawn the game against west ham right? I repeat, Man U aren’t convincing yet, I’ll only take them serious if they are still good by December. For now, it’s Chelsea and Liverpool with a bit of man city
Could have lost? Did u watch the game at all or it ur hatred for man u talking?....people that 3 legal penalties were denied... Same westham their keeper was their savior...saving 5 Ronaldos goal bound shots.......how many saves did De Gee made? Just 2...with the penalty.

What else again u saying bro?....apart from Ronaldos shots...we had from Bruno pogba
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 19th September 2021 by NikAustine: 3:15pm On Sep 20, 2021
lajid:

Could have lost? Did u watch the game at all or it ur hatred for man u talking?....people that 3 legal penalties were denied... Same westham their keeper was their savior...saving 5 Ronaldos goal bound shots.......how many saves did De Gee made? Just 2...with the penalty.

What else again u saying bro?....apart from Ronaldos shots...we had from Bruno pogba....by the way the reasons we didn't win the league last season was cause we became Robinhood.. dash points to little teams.. we will try to avoid that the season.

And are you talking about same City and Chelsea Man United is always beating?
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 19th September 2021 by Ray07(m): 3:55pm On Sep 20, 2021
Great100000:
How is Chelsea ur babe?
no worries, when we jam, you go know who be the babe. cheesy
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 19th September 2021 by maynation(f): 4:04pm On Sep 20, 2021
weyreypey:

Are you still lafin? Jokes apart I'm looking for you.
I'm looking for you too. undecided
And yeah, I'm laughing. cheesy
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 19th September 2021 by lajid: 5:50pm On Sep 20, 2021
NikAustine:

What else again u saying bro?....apart from Ronaldos shots...we had from Bruno pogba....by the way the reasons we didn't win the league last season was cause we became Robinhood.. dash points to little teams.. we will try to avoid that the season.

And are you talking about same City and Chelsea Man United is always beating?

Like I said, until December I’m not taking Man U serious for now.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 19th September 2021 by NikAustine: 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2021
lajid:

Like I said, until December I’m not taking Man U serious for now.
ok... But me I put it until Feb...
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 19th September 2021 by NikAustine: 7:28pm On Sep 20, 2021
WATCHOVER:

Oga hasn't the defense been overlapping before we were winning them
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 19th September 2021 by NikAustine: 7:28pm On Sep 20, 2021
WATCHOVER:

Oga hasn't the defense been overlapping before we were winning them.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 19th September 2021 by yemi1504: 8:53pm On Sep 22, 2021
Bigiyo:
grin grin unless we change coach

Abi
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 19th September 2021 by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 22, 2021
grin grin guy
Aswr
yemi1504:

Abi

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Leicester (2 - 1) On 14th February 2016 / Brighton Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 14th September 2020 / Premier League: Nominees For Best Player & Coach Of The Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.