Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,132 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest (18566 Views)

France Defiant, Insists Niger Military Junta Cannot Expel Its Ambassador / Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal / BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest by Terone: 6:18am On Sep 18, 2021
France and envy of US

2 Likes

Re: Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest by Obdk: 6:24am On Sep 18, 2021
Righteousness2:
Just look how shattered the world is in terms of Nation against Nation and Kingdon against Kingdom, Wars and Rumors of wars.

Australia Vs China
China Vs Taiwan
Russia Vs Ukraine
North Korea Vs South Korea
France Vs USA
Russia Vs USA
Israel Vs Iran and others
China Vs USA
Russia, China Vs NATO
Japan Vs China
Turkey Vs Isreal
Hezebollah Vs Israel
And the list goes on..

All these are Happening in this Season just as the Bible said .
If You Don't Believe JESUS is the only way to be Saved, it is Really unfortunate.

If you Don't Believe the RAPTURE is about to Shake this Earth, I Pity You.

Shut up. Al this have been happening before u whr born..

If u want to preach don't use deceit and fear factor it shows you are shallow and don't know what you re talking about..

If you can't make heaven attractive without scaring people, you shouldn't be preaching...

Ur attention seeking

6 Likes

Re: Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest by Kingsleyphy(m): 6:49am On Sep 18, 2021
Tissaia:
Will France also send back all the dead American soldiers who died fighting to liberate that country that are buried in military cemeteries ?

France did more for America. Without France there won't be an independent USA

7 Likes

Re: Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest by ogwumgbe: 6:50am On Sep 18, 2021
Righteousness2:
Just look how shattered the world is in terms of Nation against Nation and Kingdon against Kingdom, Wars and Rumors of wars.

Australia Vs China
China Vs Taiwan
Russia Vs Ukraine
France Vs USA
Russia Vs USA
China Vs USA
Russia, China Vs NATO
Japan Vs China
Turkey Vs Isreal
Hezebollah Vs Israel
And the list goes on..

If You Don't Believe JESUS is the only way to be Saved, it is Really unfortunate.

Salvation is by election bro not by works, those that will make it are already known and selected. And my knowledge has revealed to me that those that considered outcasts of this world: prostitutes, thieves, way ward girls and so on that are considered sinners and lost will make it that day. That's the mystery of the gospel but the so calles self acclaimed righteous ones and judges of sinners will never near the Kingdom of God, that's the truth

1 Like

Re: Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest by CSTRR: 6:54am On Sep 18, 2021
Terone:
France and envy of US
If I steal a contract that you won fairly, you won't be angry abi?

1 Like

Re: Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest by ExtraVioment: 6:54am On Sep 18, 2021
Kpo isi na wall.

No time.

We like and respect you, but dey try know your grade abeg. You are second tier like Poland and Turkey. When we are talking big boys in war readiness, we are talking America, Israel, China, Russia, Australia, Canada, UK, Germany, Korea, Japan, alert people.

Use your strength and get back in line with the alliance, or you will be left behind. And stop bullying africa because you have one of the most destructive weapons.

4 Likes

Re: Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest by Spidermon: 7:00am On Sep 18, 2021
SarkinYarki:

Wake up Australia is not a country or continent ..it's still a business operations

Interesting.
So going by this statement, that makes Nigeria what? A kiosk ?

1 Like

Re: Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest by CSTRR: 7:01am On Sep 18, 2021

1 Like

Re: Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest by Lordbinsmar: 7:01am On Sep 18, 2021
I see nations fighting against Nations.
I see the downfall of Great Countries.
I see countries destroying each other with nuclear weapons.
I see humans destroying the world.
I see Africa been used as a testing ground for weapons.

I see all our politicians running to foreign countries, I see them been nuked on their way.

I see the masses dieing of hunger and poverty.

I see the world coming to absolute end.

THIS I HAVE SEEN.

1 Like

Re: Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest by CSTRR: 7:06am On Sep 18, 2021
ExtraVioment:
Kpo isi na wall.

No time.

We like and respect you, but dey try know your grade abeg. You are second tier like Poland and Turkey. When we are talking big boys in war readiness, we are talking America, Israel, China, Russia, Australia, Canada, UK, Germany, Korea, Japan, alert people.

Use your strength and get back in line with the alliance, or you will be left behind. And stop bullying africa because you have one of the most destructive weapons.
The fourth strongest military in the world is second tier?

You must be joking.
Re: Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 18, 2021
Tissaia:
Will France also send back all the dead American soldiers who died fighting to liberate that country that are buried in military cemeteries ?
America did not help France because they wanted to liberate it, America helped France because of the allies pack and they saw ww2 as a way of making a mark in the world, British helped America during the war, with all intelligence and information, not only American soldiers died, french and UK soldiers were all part of the operation D Day

1 Like

Re: Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest by emmyileri(m): 7:07am On Sep 18, 2021
timesup234:
America didn't liberate any country. The United snakes of America don't have any allies only terrified slaves. The terror of America won't go unpunished. Americans won't escape their karma
US saves Europe during world War 2.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest by Ratorichie(m): 7:16am On Sep 18, 2021
[quote author=timesup234 post=105921581] America didn't liberate any country. The United snakes of America don't have any allies only terrified slaves. The terror of America won't go unpunished. Americans won't escape their karma

The Largest Military Operation in History code name "Operation Overlord": Allied Landing in Normandy, was planned, organized, funded and executed by the United States of America to Liberate the Conquered France from Nazi Germany...
The operation involved landing of 2 millions soldiers amphibiously....
Till today, it is the benchmark of military operations.
Get your facts correct before spewing gibberish in public

1 Like

Re: Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest by EndBuhariNow(m): 7:24am On Sep 18, 2021
timesup234:
America didn't liberate any country. The United snakes of America don't have any allies only terrified slaves. The terror of America won't go unpunished. Americans won't escape their karma
go to America nearest embassy with microphone and repeat urself again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest by EndBuhariNow(m): 7:26am On Sep 18, 2021
Righteousness2:

Australia Vs China
China Vs Taiwan
Russia Vs Ukraine
France Vs USA
Russia Vs USA
China Vs USA
Russia, China Vs NATO
Japan Vs China
Turkey Vs Isreal
Hezebollah Vs Israel
And the list goes on..

Buhari/ residents Zombies �‍♂️ vs Sane Nigerians
Re: Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest by ExtraVioment: 7:28am On Sep 18, 2021
CSTRR:

The fourth strongest military in the world is second tier?

You must be joking.

How is it 4th, can it beat israel, UK, Canada, Australia - that's a draw without the highest toy, and if African countries reject their alliance, they are not more than Turkey or even Korea or Japan. Definitely not Germany level in war.

2 Likes

Re: Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest by imam07: 7:29am On Sep 18, 2021
timesup234:
why are u so pained on united state. Nah people like u if they find out,only god knows how many times u have been dreaming of going to US. If they throw different country visa infront of you. I know nah US visa u go pick. This is hypocrisy. If u are showing your anger like this on US, what will u say about Naija. Nah person like u dey praise Buhari who never improve Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 18, 2021
I thought Biden was meant to be the experienced diplomat unlike Trump the novice? Never heard of any such incident like a strong ally of the US withdrawing their ambassador during his tenure. Even with all his madness and braggadocio. Biden is just a disaster

2 Likes

Re: Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 18, 2021
Tissaia:

Will the US also send back all the dead French soldiers that supported them in their bullshit wars in Iraq and Afghanistan that the US dragged the entire NATO counties into?
Re: Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 18, 2021
timesup234:

They already losing their dominance. China is the next superpower. America of today is a joke of a country completely obsessed with race matters and ‘wokeism”
Re: Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest by Calitoscassius(m): 7:46am On Sep 18, 2021
Righteousness2:

Australia Vs China
China Vs Taiwan
Russia Vs Ukraine
France Vs USA
Russia Vs USA
China Vs USA
Russia, China Vs NATO
Japan Vs China
Turkey Vs Isreal
Hezebollah Vs Israel
And the list goes on..

Total rubbish! You obviously don't read your fairytale book called bible. grin or maybe you don't even have one. You come on here always to yap the nonsense in your crazy head.

Wars and conflicts have been going on for thousands of years between countries, even before your bible and during your so called bible and christianity, christians killed so many innocent children and women, some of the women and children were accussed of witchcrafts, sodomy, prostitutions and infidelity the women were tied to stakes and burnt alive while the children were thrown into lion dens and into rivers. All these murders were carried out by christians in the so called name of God and the unexistence Jesus. Go and read the history of your so called christianity you before coming on here to yap rubbish. Rapture my ass!

Without wars and conflicts the world would be a boring place full with zombies, cowards and sissies like you. grin it is all politics, power and wealth aquisitions. Go get your gullible ignorant self educated fool!

1 Like

Re: Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest by Calitoscassius(m): 7:55am On Sep 18, 2021
Obdk:

Shut up. Al this have been happening before u whr born..

If u want to preach don't use deceit and fear factor it shows you are shallow and don't know what you re talking about..

If you can't make heaven attractive without scaring people, you shouldn't be preaching...

Ur attention seeking
Don't mind the gullible idiotic fool. I thought that heaven is supposed to be full with joy and soft music. grin

Suddenlly it has become about wars, politics and conflicts between countries.

Wars and conflicts that has been going on for thousands of years, so called christians even fought wars killed scores of children and innocent women accussed of witchcrafts, burnt them alive in the name of Jesus and God.
Re: Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest by Newton85: 7:57am On Sep 18, 2021
SarkinYarki:

Wake up Australia is not a country or continent ..it's still a business operations
Australia is not a country? Is that so? Could you expatiate on what you mean by this?
Re: Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest by CSTRR: 8:09am On Sep 18, 2021
ExtraVioment:

How is it 4th, can it beat israel, UK, Canada, Australia - that's a draw without the highest toy, and if African countries reject their alliance, they are not more than Turkey or even Korea or Japan. Definitely not Germany level in war.
It will beat all of them combined.

If you don't know, say you don't know.
Re: Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest by Calitoscassius(m): 8:19am On Sep 18, 2021
These crooks are busy causing conflicts while China is taking over the world, infact, China has taken over the world, and they are all running scared.
Re: Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest by doffman: 8:20am On Sep 18, 2021
Righteousness2:

Australia Vs China
China Vs Taiwan
Russia Vs Ukraine
France Vs USA
Russia Vs USA
China Vs USA
Russia, China Vs NATO
Japan Vs China
Turkey Vs Isreal
Hezebollah Vs Israel
And the list goes on..

Pity yourself Mr man. You need help seriously .
Re: Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest by Topmaike007(m): 8:26am On Sep 18, 2021
CSTRR:

If I steal a contract that you won fairly, you won't be angry abi?
enlighten him more bro
Re: Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest by Topmaike007(m): 8:27am On Sep 18, 2021
Spidermon:

Interesting.
So going by this statement, that makes Nigeria what? A kiosk ?
he mean Australia is still a British colony

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest by Topmaike007(m): 8:30am On Sep 18, 2021
Calitoscassius:
These crooks are busy causing conflicts while China is taking over the world, infact, China has taken over the world, and they are all running scared.
#team China abeg
Re: Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest by ExtraVioment: 8:36am On Sep 18, 2021
CSTRR:

It will beat all of them combined.

If you don't know, say you don't know.

I doubt it chairman. Am talking one on one, you are talking combined. How many times did Germany beat dem in one century. Okay.

Forget, they are not thorough like the US, Israel, Russia, China, UK, Japan, Korea, India, Pakistan, even Iran. India, Pakistan, and Iran are second and third tier. They would force France to go all out, but 1st tier country will have a longer limit to all out.

And yes I don't know, am not in their payroll.

1 Like

Re: Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest by tamdun: 8:39am On Sep 18, 2021
Calitoscassius:
No mind them, China took over Hong Kong and imprisoned many activist, all United States and allies could do was noise making, Russia did same in cremea nothing happened

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Devastating Explosion Hits Gunpowder Factory In Russia. 16 Dead / Queen Elizabeth II's Funeral, period of mourning gulped £162m - UK Treasury / Shin Bet, IDF Rescues 2 Hostages From Rafah(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.