Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest (18568 Views)

France Defiant, Insists Niger Military Junta Cannot Expel Its Ambassador / Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal / BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 18, 2021
timesup234:
America didn't liberate any country. The United snakes of America don't have any allies only terrified slaves. The terror of America won't go unpunished. Americans won't escape their karma

Read history , US saved China from the hand of Japan by using a nuclear weapon against Japan. Japan were more bigger and stronger than China while China was like a baby country. Not just did US saved China , they also gave the Japan a new constitution and took away their right to ever instigate war in any century . Today, Japan can't involve in nuclear deal or instigate war, it's clearly written in their constitution , drafted by the US.
Today that baby country that was rescued by US has grown so big to the extent it wars against her rescuer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 18, 2021
Caseless:
grin

Who would have thought that this could happen?

This is quite strange to come to terms with. They're both responsible for millions of deaths and poverty in Africa and other places. I don't really care how they go at each other, but France can't win here because America is a bully and would cow other nations to support them.

Maybe this could lead to a serious conflict(not likely though) of interest that will loosen French grip on some francophone countries so they can develop.

Nobody is responsible for the poverty in Africa continent order than Africa and her leaders .
Almost every country on earth were one time colonized but that did stop them from building their economy.
America were also held in bondage by England.
What we have in Africa is mismanagement, greed and selfishness.
In fact, I wish the white men can still come back and hold Nigeria in bondage . That will at least improve our electricity and others . There are some nations that gained independence recently but they are doing well .
Africans don't think for the future and development, they only think for the present moment and stomach

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest by McTobe(m): 8:52am On Sep 18, 2021
Can you elaborate Sir?
SarkinYarki:

Wake up Australia is not a country or continent ..it's still a business operations
Re: Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest by McTobe(m): 8:59am On Sep 18, 2021
I highly respect countries like France who have their own stand on issues. High is also my regard for their sense of nationalism and their respect for their own culture.
CSTRR:
And France does not need the United States.

It's the only country in the west that can say so.

Their defence industry is independent of America.
They deliberately made it so.

They don't even need US nuclear umbrella because they are a major nuclear power on their own

A truly great nation to be honest.

They just call China to the table and sign deals that would benefit France.
New zealand the next door neighbor to Australia is already best friends with China.
Re: Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest by CSTRR: 9:02am On Sep 18, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest by Mgtow8: 9:06am On Sep 18, 2021
Who do you ,e no go better for am ISE
Righteousness2:
Just look how shattered the world is in terms of Nation against Nation and Kingdon against Kingdom, Wars and Rumors of wars.

Australia Vs China
China Vs Taiwan
Russia Vs Ukraine
North Korea Vs South Korea
France Vs USA
Russia Vs USA
Israel Vs Iran and others
China Vs USA
Russia, China Vs NATO
Japan Vs China
Turkey Vs Isreal
Hezebollah Vs Israel
And the list goes on..

All these are Happening in this Season just as the Bible said .
If You Don't Believe JESUS is the only way to be Saved, it is Really unfortunate.

If you Don't Believe the RAPTURE is about to Shake this Earth, I Pity You.

Re: Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest by ExtraVioment: 9:14am On Sep 18, 2021
CSTRR:

France is the Fourth strongest military in the world.

They manufacture higly advanced war ships, submarines, and fighter jets.

They have their own commercial airplane manufacturing industry, along with US and Germany.

They are among the elite group of countries like US, China, Russia and Sweden that can independently manufacture world class fighter jets.

They are not a child's play.

They won the nuclear submarine contract for Australia, among a list of other countries that include Germany.

It shows their level.

They are the strongest country in NATO, outside America.

Stop writing what you don't understand.

Okay.

Their Mata still no shake me.

Tell dem to stop bullying Africa sha.
Re: Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest by tamdun: 9:16am On Sep 18, 2021
prekumohtim:

Nobody is responsible for the poverty in Africa continent order than Africa and her leaders .
Almost every country on earth were one time colonized but that did stop them from building their economy.
America were also held in bondage by England.
What we have in Africa is mismanagement, greed and selfishness.
In fact, I wish the white men can still come back and hold Nigeria in bondage . That will at least improve our electricity and others . There are some nations that gained independence recently but they are doing well .
Africans don't think for the future and development, they only think for the present moment and stomach
U talked about poverty (and u are right) but ignored the death....
Re: Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest by chikason22(m): 9:28am On Sep 18, 2021
Sabadon:
like him or hate him righteousness speaks the truth most of the times, so it was in the days of noah
The only thing I disagree with him is rapture. There is no such thing as rapture. I commend him for preaching Jesus. But he erred when he keep mentioning rapture taking place. In the book of Ezekiel 36, God said he will rebuild those area that are desolate and He will make them to be inhabitable.
God will never destroy this world again with water or anything as he has made a convanant with mankind by putting up the rainbow in the sky. Read it it's in the Bible.
In Revelation 21:1-5 God said He will create a new heaven and a new earth. That of heaven has been established after Micheal ( Jesus) fought and defeated Lucifer ( Devil ) and chased him from heaven.
That of the earth is still going on with the preaching of the saving gospel propagated by the ramnant of the Saints.
Read

Revelation 7:4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel. Revelation 14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

These are the Saints who God has chosen through His son Jesus Christ to preach the saving gospel so that who hears and practice it might be saved.
John 3:16. When comes to preaching, Righteousness2 is still learning. But I commend him for taking his time out to take about God and His established kingdom. To sound warning to those who are carnally minded.

Peace be unto all.

N/B. Righteousness2, I appreciate what you do by preaching Jesus and I also enjoin you to keep your ways clean.
Else what Apostle Paul stated might happen to you.

1 Corinthians 9:26 I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air: 9:27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

1 Like

Re: Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:53am On Sep 18, 2021
thecommunist:
what exactly is the issue here, why is France angry. I don't really understand the dynamic and implications of this thier politics

https://www.nairaland.com/6758986/nuclear-deal-france-recalls-ambassador#105925424
Re: Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest by Powersurge: 9:53am On Sep 18, 2021
timesup234:
America didn't liberate any country. The United snakes of America don't have any allies only terrified slaves. The terror of America won't go unpunished. Americans won't escape their karma

Stf!
Re: Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest by Shaolin0147(m): 9:58am On Sep 18, 2021
timesup234:
shut up, bitter Muslim terrori$t, you're angry bcoz of the way America is dealing with you religion extremist terrori$t across the globe

America will keep showing you guys pepper and you'll only come to nairaland and wail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 18, 2021
CSTRR:
And France does not need the United States.

It's the only country in the west that can say so.

Their defence industry is independent of America.
They deliberately made it so.

They don't even need US nuclear umbrella because they are a major nuclear power on their own

A truly great nation to be honest.

They just call China to the table and sign deals that would benefit France.
New zealand the next door neighbor to Australia is already best friends with China.

Best friend you say. Hope you know New Zealand is a colony if the UK and will easily bend to the will of the UK... Thinking New Zealand will turn again there brothers (The major English countries) is like thinking the northerners will turn again Islam... It's preposterous
Re: Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest by Badonasty(m): 10:36am On Sep 18, 2021
Jonah507:
In a simple business palance,

France d vex say US collect their customer!

Straightforward

2 Likes

Re: Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:12am On Sep 18, 2021
Tissaia:
Will France also send back all the dead American soldiers who died fighting to liberate that country that are buried in military cemeteries ?

In that case, America also owes France BIG TIME...

Without the French, America as we know it, will not exist today.

The French went into HUGE debts to support the American revolutionaries in their fight against the British. This was one of the contributing factors to their own revolution.

Google the exploits of a French guy named Marquis de Lafayette.

The Americans gave him the same Burial as they did George fvcking Washington, and the US Congress mourned him for 30 days!

Here's an excerpt from his Wikipedia page...

In the United States, President Jackson ordered that Lafayette receive the same memorial honors that had been bestowed on Washington at his death in December 1799. Both Houses of Congress were draped in black bunting for 30 days, and members wore mourning badges. Congress urged Americans to follow similar mourning practices. Later that year, former president John Quincy Adams gave a eulogy of Lafayette that lasted three hours, calling him "high on the list of the pure and disinterested benefactors of mankind"

Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilbert_du_Motier
Re: Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest by emmyileri(m): 11:53am On Sep 18, 2021
Do you know why God won't support China and the likes? Because if they become super power we will be worshipping the president of China as a god, the same method of ruling is practiced in North Korea too.
Re: Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest by Funflipper: 12:24pm On Sep 18, 2021
Righteousness2:
Just look how shattered the world is in terms of Nation against Nation and Kingdon against Kingdom, Wars and Rumors of wars.

Australia Vs China
China Vs Taiwan
Russia Vs Ukraine
North Korea Vs South Korea
France Vs USA
Russia Vs USA
Israel Vs Iran and others
China Vs USA
Russia, China Vs NATO
Japan Vs China
Turkey Vs Isreal
Hezebollah Vs Israel
And the list goes on..

All these are Happening in this Season just as the Bible said .
If You Don't Believe JESUS is the only way to be Saved, it is Really unfortunate.

If you Don't Believe the RAPTURE is about to Shake this Earth, I Pity You.

Pity yourself for being so ignorant to know that the nations you mentioned have been fighting wars for decades B.C. What is happening today can be likened to a child's play when compared to what has happened in the past in terms of war. Your problem is you having the illusion that the world started the day you were born. You religious thieves cry rapture this! rapture that! but are busy extorting your ever gullible church members in the name of tithe/offering, buying private jets and amassing wealth your future generations can't even finish while the poor church members go to bed hungry awaiting RAPTURE
Re: Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest by Aurelius1(m): 12:32pm On Sep 18, 2021
Lordbinsmar:
I see nations fighting against Nations.
I see the downfall of Great Countries.
I see countries destroying each other with nuclear weapons.
I see humans destroying the world.
I see Africa been used as a testing ground for weapons.

I see all our politicians running to foreign countries, I see them been nuked on their way.

I see the masses dieing of hunger and poverty.

I see the world coming to absolute end.

THIS I HAVE SEEN.
Gerra ra here, you prophet of doom!
Re: Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest by Funflipper: 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2021
SlyfoxxjReturns:

They already losing their dominance. China is the next superpower. America of today is a joke of a country completely obsessed with race matters and ‘wokeism”

And you think china is any better? You guys need to understand the fact that the average American will treat you way better than the average chinese who see and treat africans as thrash. They are right there in your country enslaving and dehumanizing your fellow nigerians in the guise of employment. You people have no idea how naturally overbearing, wicked and callous the chinese are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 18, 2021
Funflipper:

And you think china is any better? You guys need to understand the fact that the average American will treat you way better than the average chinese who see and treat africans as thrash. They are right there in your country enslaving and dehumanizing your fellow nigerians in the guise of employment. You people have no idea how naturally overbearing, wicked and callous the chinese are.

I am not saying China is better and of course I will like America to remain as the worlds foremost superpower because American values are best for the world. But the way their politicians are acting is all but ensuring China will overtake them soon.

Instead of focusing on their economy, border security/integrity, building up their military and infrastructure, you know all the things that make a country strong, they are focusing all their money and attention on extreme social justice and equality causes.

China is not burdened by all those social justice obligations so they can channel all their resources into areas that really matter. As a businessman myself, I will rather invest in China than America as things stand now. And that’s just the harsh truth. Some social justice issues are important but America is overdoing it now. Imaging investing resources in helping gender confused children to “transition” to another gender. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest by Lordbinsmar: 3:36pm On Sep 18, 2021
Aurelius1:
Gerra ra here, you prophet of doom!

grin grin grin Calm down now, I just dey try imitate the great False Prophet of nairaland.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 18, 2021
France wahala is too much. In the meantime they are still acting as colonisers in W Africa especially. They should go and sit down
Re: Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 18, 2021
SlyfoxxjReturns:

I am not saying China is better and of course I will like America to remain as the worlds foremost superpower because American values are best for the world. But the way their politicians are acting is all but ensuring China will overtake them soon.

Instead of focusing on their economy, border security/integrity, building up their military and infrastructure, you know all the things that make a country strong, they are focusing all their money and attention on extreme social justice and equality causes.

China is not burdened by all those social justice obligations so they can channel all their resources into areas that really matter. As a businessman myself, I will rather invest in China than America as things stand now. And that’s just the harsh truth. Some social justice issues are important but America is overdoing it now. Imaging investing resources in helping gender confused children to “transition” to another gender. Smh.

Louder. China is the future world leader. They have separated emotions from getting things done while the west confuses itself with irrelevant and hypocritical moral dilemmas. As Nigerians we should be building instead of infighting to regain our position on the world stage.

1 Like

Re: Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest by Aurelius1(m): 4:41pm On Sep 18, 2021
Lordbinsmar:

grin grin grin Calm down now, I just dey try imitate the great False Prophet of nairaland.
grin grin grin
cool
Re: Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest by Chuky7(m): 11:00am On Sep 19, 2021
BuddhaPalm:

In that case, America also owes France BIG TIME...

Without the French, America as we know it, will not exist today.

The French went into HUGE debts to support the American revolutionaries in their fight against the British. This was one of the contributing factors to their own revolution.

Google the exploits of a French guy named Marquis de Lafayette.

The Americans gave him the same Burial as they did George fvcking Washington, and the US Congress mourned him for 30 days!

Here's an excerpt from his Wikipedia page...

In the United States, President Jackson ordered that Lafayette receive the same memorial honors that had been bestowed on Washington at his death in December 1799. Both Houses of Congress were draped in black bunting for 30 days, and members wore mourning badges. Congress urged Americans to follow similar mourning practices. Later that year, former president John Quincy Adams gave a eulogy of Lafayette that lasted three hours, calling him "high on the list of the pure and disinterested benefactors of mankind"

Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilbert_du_Motier

You know Chris Saca you must be familiar with the tech space
Re: Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:01pm On Sep 19, 2021
Chuky7:

You know Chris Saca you must be familiar with the tech space

I dabble smiley
Re: Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest by Chuky7(m): 5:25pm On Sep 19, 2021
BuddhaPalm:

I dabble smiley
nice
Re: Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest by Terone: 6:45pm On Sep 24, 2021
CSTRR:

If I steal a contract that you won fairly, you won't be angry abi?

My friend, pull over
Re: Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest by dobnina(f): 10:15am On Sep 26, 2021
Terone:

My friend, pull over
This guy is a scammer with different monickers.
The mods have been deleting all his previous monickers but he keeps opening new ones to scam more people.
Be careful with him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Devastating Explosion Hits Gunpowder Factory In Russia. 16 Dead / UK Considers Supplying Anti Aircraft Star Streak Missiles To Ukraine / Queen Elizabeth II's Funeral, period of mourning gulped £162m - UK Treasury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.