Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

A Dying Student Needs Assistance From Well Meaning Nigerians - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Dying Student Needs Assistance From Well Meaning Nigerians (223 Views)

Terrible Accident Along Abuja Lokoja: Maimuna Abdullah Needs Assistance. Graphic / Ghanaian Man Denied Visa to UK to Save His Dying Sister (Photo) / Child Born With Complicated Nostril Needs Assistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Dying Student Needs Assistance From Well Meaning Nigerians by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 17, 2021
I know it's a hard time for us all. I wept when I heard about this fella. His nephew and I were roommate back in the university in 2011.
And believe me when I say he is a handsome guy when he visited us once in the campus. The. He was just a teenager in the hight school who wanted to experience university campus life during his high school holidays.
But now that he has entered the university, he's here with the biggest challenge of his life now. I actually screenshot this from my formal school roommate's status.

The picture attached is my course mate's nephew and his in serious health problems. Please this is no fraud and I know kind hearted are still out there. Anything can help reduce what's remaining to Carry out this operation on his growing kneel. May God grant us all good health.
@lala and Oga @sheun. This guy is in hospital as I typed this in Kogi State

Re: A Dying Student Needs Assistance From Well Meaning Nigerians by Nobody: 5:15am On Sep 18, 2021
@Drwinz

Have you tried contacting AIT for a wider audience?

I think they usually showcase similar cases as part of the corporate social responsibility
Re: A Dying Student Needs Assistance From Well Meaning Nigerians by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 18, 2021
alignacademy:
@Drwinz

Have you tried contacting AIT for a wider audience?

I think they usually showcase similar cases as part of the corporate social responsibility
Not exactly, please put me through the process. God bless you
Re: A Dying Student Needs Assistance From Well Meaning Nigerians by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 20, 2021
Drwinz:

Not exactly, please put me through the process. God bless you

Thanks for your kind words

Haven't gone through the process myself

But maybe you can try tweeting at them on their Twitter handle

Thanks again and GOD bless you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Best Ways To Boost Your Immune System / How To Last Long On Your Lady,penis Enlargement As A Man, And Get Wet As A Lady / Helpful Ways To Keep Your Teeth Healthy And Strong.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.