Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

History Of Ijmb You Have Not Heard About From Www.ijmbe.org.ng - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / History Of Ijmb You Have Not Heard About From Www.ijmbe.org.ng (165 Views)

Disadvantages Of IJMB Programme / Verification Of IJMB With WES / Grading System Of IJMB. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

History Of Ijmb You Have Not Heard About From Www.ijmbe.org.ng by jonesky080(m): 4:09am On Sep 18, 2021
The ongoing month of of September is a good time to read about the history of IJMB as well as how IJMB started as a program in Ahmadu Bello University before largely spreading across all regions of Nigeria, let's take you through a brief history of IJMB as you read below. In this month, may all dreams of gaining admission turn into reality.

The interim joint matriculation board examination (IJMB) was set up by the Federal Government of Nigeria in the year 1974 under status 5 of the Ahmadu Bello University law to run the interim joint matriculation board examination (IJMBE) as an alternative “A” level Examination in the institute, to students or candidate who may wish to seek undergraduate admission into Ahmadu Bello University and other universities.

The interim joint matriculation board examination (IJMB) is a qualifying examination into Nigeria and other international Universities. It is conducted yearly essentially for Advanced level(A/L) subjects for students already admitted by colleges affiliated to the board for the purpose of the examinations.

For more information, read more on https://ijmbe.org.ng/news/history-of-ijmb-you-have-not-heard-about

(1) (Reply)

Myths BURSTED: 3 Studying Habits That Are Not Grounded In Success... / How Do I Start My ICAN Study, Feeling... I Am Lagged Behind In My Studies? / School Of Nursing General Hospital Ikot Ekpene Akwa Ibom 2021/22 Admission Form.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.