Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,513 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Nigeria Air Force Brutality. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigeria Air Force Brutality. (193 Views)

David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University / University Admission Offer Vs Nigeria Air Force Recruitment Offer / David Imoh Umoette Flies SQUADRON FLIGHT 331 Of American Air Force. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Air Force Brutality. by Hushmoni: 3:50pm On Sep 28, 2021
Nigeria air force can to our lodge today. Carry some students to there post and beat them for no reason. Because the boy had problem with his girlfriend, they beat the boy broke HIS SAMSUNG S9. I'm sure that he can't write his exam's today @NEKEDE OWEERI. cry
Re: Nigeria Air Force Brutality. by Hushmoni: 3:59pm On Sep 28, 2021
Hushmoni:
Nigeria air force can to our lodge today. Carry some students to there post and beat them for no reason. Because the boy had problem with his girlfriend, they beat the boy broke HIS SAMSUNG S9. I'm sure that he can't write his exam's today @NEKEDE OWEERI. cry
more photos of the boy when his back.

(1) (Reply)

My Child's First Day Of School / Kebbi State University Of Science And Technology Aleiro KSUSTA Thread / Most Hardest Departments In UI Distance Learning Centre.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.