Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,391 members, 7,954,570 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:46 PM

Mercy Johnson Joins ITEL To Open One-Stop-Shop In Agege, Lagos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Joins ITEL To Open One-Stop-Shop In Agege, Lagos (22069 Views)

Bbnaija Nengi Joins Itel Mobile Family (photos) / Zlatan Asks Tonto Dikeh In 'Agege' By Tekno "Why You Dey Frown Your Face?" / Mercy Johnson Joins Campaign As She Supports Her Husband's Political Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Joins ITEL To Open One-Stop-Shop In Agege, Lagos by Sunnyjoseph44: 7:13am On Sep 18, 2021
RPG2020:
shocked
itel tv na scam u go just dey watch film the tv go off
Re: Mercy Johnson Joins ITEL To Open One-Stop-Shop In Agege, Lagos by Lattop(m): 7:14am On Sep 18, 2021
Agege wa ooo
Re: Mercy Johnson Joins ITEL To Open One-Stop-Shop In Agege, Lagos by Kimjongun: 7:34am On Sep 18, 2021
Agege to the world
Re: Mercy Johnson Joins ITEL To Open One-Stop-Shop In Agege, Lagos by Tonytonex(m): 7:36am On Sep 18, 2021
[quote author=AnonPoet post=105924323]

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/09/itel-opens-itel-home-store-in-lagos-a-walk-in-store-for-all-itel-products/[/quotei] I love Itel. Sweet and good product. And affordable.
Re: Mercy Johnson Joins ITEL To Open One-Stop-Shop In Agege, Lagos by Tonytonex(m): 7:38am On Sep 18, 2021
So Itel also have a Television? WOW
Re: Mercy Johnson Joins ITEL To Open One-Stop-Shop In Agege, Lagos by tolexy007(m): 7:39am On Sep 18, 2021
you see that TV she is holding, pls don't use ur hard earned money to buy am oo
Re: Mercy Johnson Joins ITEL To Open One-Stop-Shop In Agege, Lagos by Tonytonex(m): 7:40am On Sep 18, 2021
tolexy007:
you have an experience with the TV?
I don already dey plan to buy am.
Re: Mercy Johnson Joins ITEL To Open One-Stop-Shop In Agege, Lagos by Tonytonex(m): 7:42am On Sep 18, 2021
Sunnyjoseph44:
itel tv na scam u go just dey watch film the tv go off
how much you been buy am?
Re: Mercy Johnson Joins ITEL To Open One-Stop-Shop In Agege, Lagos by Tonytonex(m): 7:45am On Sep 18, 2021
emmy512:
Itel that will just stay and stop functioning on its own
the phone I'm typing with now, is an Itel phone. And I never had any issues with the phone.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Joins ITEL To Open One-Stop-Shop In Agege, Lagos by Rastaramsey(m): 7:49am On Sep 18, 2021
Damnnn niggarr.. you know wetin I hate about the phone... Na dat red light wey he dey display when u on or off am....
Stupid phone

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Joins ITEL To Open One-Stop-Shop In Agege, Lagos by tolexy007(m): 8:02am On Sep 18, 2021
Tonytonex:
you have an experience with the TV?
I don already dey plan to buy am.

I will advice you not to.

very poor colour, infact the one I have here, I can't even hang it. cos is very poor. both colour and sharpness
Re: Mercy Johnson Joins ITEL To Open One-Stop-Shop In Agege, Lagos by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 18, 2021
tolexy007:

grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Joins ITEL To Open One-Stop-Shop In Agege, Lagos by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 18, 2021
Itel no be am abeg

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Joins ITEL To Open One-Stop-Shop In Agege, Lagos by pacespot(m): 9:35am On Sep 18, 2021
All these Chinese companies have colonized our market, they have branched out of smartphone and now produce everything. How do we rejig out manufacturing base with these Chinese firms looming large on their domestic competitors? I believe such free access to Chinese market isn't possible in China
Re: Mercy Johnson Joins ITEL To Open One-Stop-Shop In Agege, Lagos by leom007(m): 9:44am On Sep 18, 2021
this is an amazing move... Itel always come with surprising move
Re: Mercy Johnson Joins ITEL To Open One-Stop-Shop In Agege, Lagos by wandecoalic(m): 9:48am On Sep 18, 2021
This is amazing.. please keep it up @itel.. The biggest smartphone brand in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Joins ITEL To Open One-Stop-Shop In Agege, Lagos by iamvickyseun(m): 10:28am On Sep 18, 2021
Itel with the positive impact of putting smiles on people's faces and now the first home store opening with confirm and unhiked prices on their diverse products. Itel be going places.
AnonPoet:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/09/itel-opens-itel-home-store-in-lagos-a-walk-in-store-for-all-itel-products/
Re: Mercy Johnson Joins ITEL To Open One-Stop-Shop In Agege, Lagos by BoluwatifeJo1: 10:43am On Sep 18, 2021
Wow, this is amazing. Kudos to itelNigeria
Re: Mercy Johnson Joins ITEL To Open One-Stop-Shop In Agege, Lagos by Symplyanna(f): 11:41am On Sep 18, 2021
So lovely. Itel Nigeria is the best! Always putting smile on everyone’s faces… The itel home store opening was superb ❤️ Nice one itelNigeria.
Re: Mercy Johnson Joins ITEL To Open One-Stop-Shop In Agege, Lagos by Nnnena(f): 11:47am On Sep 18, 2021
Nice one
Re: Mercy Johnson Joins ITEL To Open One-Stop-Shop In Agege, Lagos by Odidika95(m): 11:49am On Sep 18, 2021
AnonPoet:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/09/itel-opens-itel-home-store-in-lagos-a-walk-in-store-for-all-itel-products/

Oh wonderful, finally a home for all of itel amazing products. Congratulations itelNigeria
Re: Mercy Johnson Joins ITEL To Open One-Stop-Shop In Agege, Lagos by Odidika95(m): 11:54am On Sep 18, 2021
If itel has been doing us good ever since they came into Nigeria. I can't imagine what more goodies we should expect now that they have a home in Nigeria. I'm so excited and enthusiastic right now.

Kudos itel, build more homes across Nigeria, so this itel breakfast go reach everybody.���
Re: Mercy Johnson Joins ITEL To Open One-Stop-Shop In Agege, Lagos by Tonytonex(m): 12:04pm On Sep 18, 2021
tolexy007:

I will advice you not to.

very poor colour, infact the one I have here, I can't even hang it. cos is very poor. both colour and sharpness
okay thanks. I believe it's cheap that's why. You know better soup na money kill am.
Re: Mercy Johnson Joins ITEL To Open One-Stop-Shop In Agege, Lagos by Tonytonex(m): 12:07pm On Sep 18, 2021
Bixxbent:
This is just beautiful. I was there live and I witnessed it all.. everything one there including the people were happy and cheered! As itel made giveaway a smart tv. Phones. Power banks. Airpods and branded items. It's just purfect
WOW. Did you get a giveaway?
Re: Mercy Johnson Joins ITEL To Open One-Stop-Shop In Agege, Lagos by skywalker240(m): 12:08pm On Sep 18, 2021
lilvicky68:
Itel dey try Sha..
At least majority can get good products for cheaper rates..

which stupid try. ITel don baff?

majority of people are buying their substandard products for silly and unworthy prices.
Re: Mercy Johnson Joins ITEL To Open One-Stop-Shop In Agege, Lagos by Kodjattson(m): 2:13pm On Sep 18, 2021
Thanks to itel, I can afford virtually all gadgets.

Bringing this itelHome shop to Agege is also a very nice idea.

Keep it up itel Nigeria
Re: Mercy Johnson Joins ITEL To Open One-Stop-Shop In Agege, Lagos by emmy512: 6:25pm On Sep 18, 2021
kingsceedon:

Na your mates dey produce am in China ooooo, you still dey for secondary school in Nigeria without any hope of tomorrow
My mates?
Try again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Billionaire Son Ahmed Indimi Shows Off $99,864,731 Account Balance On Instagram / Karen Igho Suffers From Cancer / Mercy Johnson Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.