Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,916 members, 7,956,445 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:05 PM

Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? (16552 Views)

Interesting Things About Owambe Parties In Lagos / Nigerian Owambe Party Where Camp Gas, Travel Bags Were Given As Souvenirs(Photos / 6 Kinds Of People You Will Always Find At 'Owambe' Parties In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by Angelfrost(m): 8:31am On Sep 18, 2021
Brainard22:
Saturdays for the parties grin

I have two events to attend today:

A relatives wedding ceremony

And my niggad wedding ceremony (yours truly is among the men on suit)

What about you?

Work! Work!! Work!!!... undecided

Even that Owambe you are headed to, na person hustle and work be that too.

Enjoy yourself ojare... Congrats to your paddy!!! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by demoBaba: 8:31am On Sep 18, 2021
On my way from Abuja to Minna now, no time I gat to meet up chop everything there, I will also return to Abuja today. By God grace.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by Mrjonah(m): 8:33am On Sep 18, 2021
Football match things grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by tydi(m): 8:34am On Sep 18, 2021
And you didn’t advise your friend not to get married to any Nigeria girl. Smh
Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:36am On Sep 18, 2021
Home Chilling waiting for weekend matches. Meanwhile contact me if you are on lower packages on dstv to upgrade you to compact to enjoy premier league matches at home .

2 Likes

Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by money121(m): 8:37am On Sep 18, 2021
Ok
Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by adeniyi65(m): 8:38am On Sep 18, 2021
Me, visiting Bower's tower to catch the glimpse of the old urban city of ibadan with my little daughter. grin grin wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by Paulplayy: 8:39am On Sep 18, 2021
Attending a traditional today!!

Here is my curriculum

3 Likes

Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by salem1996: 8:42am On Sep 18, 2021
I go break hand for field yesterday so I no deh go anywhere

1 Like

Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by Higgies(m): 8:42am On Sep 18, 2021
Burial of Sen Biyi Durojaiye at Ijebu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by Taiwojon(m): 8:44am On Sep 18, 2021
None!

Preaching the gospel and see soul converted is what matter.

Man shall not live by food, owabe and party but by the word of God.

Jesus saves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by davidtemi(m): 8:46am On Sep 18, 2021
Ha na my friend Jerry's wedding today o
D very first wedding party I will be attending in my 38yrs of living.
My agbada like dis is ready
Jerry na real niggar

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by adeniyi65(m): 8:46am On Sep 18, 2021
MichaelSokoto:
correction pls...

"WHICH PARTY ARE U CRASHING 2DAY"!

if u knw u knw!
grin
The face of this man have suffered in the hands of Photoshop meme makers

2 Likes

Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by Kolisky(m): 8:47am On Sep 18, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Ah, no, sorry. That's the service I offer. You know we have professional 'tear-shedders' for burial and such, my own is to spice up parties. I rent a flimsy, slit gown from a friend, carry an iPhone I've not finished paying for, pour gallons of paint on my face and storm a party, stealing the show of the bride as I post over-edited, filtered pics on IG.

Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by Olumighty123(m): 8:55am On Sep 18, 2021
camri:
I guess you met her in the library

Lol, Silly
Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by Misternas89(m): 8:58am On Sep 18, 2021
Higgies:
Burial of Sen Biyi Durojaiye at Ijebu
Eeya May his soul Rest In Peace. Durojaiye no later durojaiye, if u know u know.

1 Like

Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by Pweetyccee(f): 9:05am On Sep 18, 2021
Nowhere
Just at home but I might go to d market to get palm 4 myself

1 Like

Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by KiNg0G: 9:07am On Sep 18, 2021
SmartPolician:
From Owerri, I am going to Port Harcourt for my cousin's engagement party. The lady in question isn't even aware that we are planning this party for her.

I haven't visited Port Harcourt in a while. From Lagos to Enugu, Enugu to Owerri, then Owerri to Port Harcourt. I am touring the region grin

Sîmp move
Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by fablyfabulous(m): 9:08am On Sep 18, 2021
FFK WELCOME PARTY
Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by SmartPolician: 9:10am On Sep 18, 2021
KiNg0G:

Sîmp move

No go kill yourself oh.

We only live once
Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by KiNg0G: 9:13am On Sep 18, 2021
SmartPolician:

No go kill yourself oh.

We only live once

Simp move Gee.
You among The blue pilled men we have in the society.

You even appear more simp than the boyfriend organising that surprise party.

Show him my comment when you get there... that's if you nor die on the way.
Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by SmartPolician: 9:17am On Sep 18, 2021
KiNg0G:

Simp move Gee.
You among The blue pilled men we have in the society.

You even appear more simp than the boyfriend organising that surprise party.

Show him my comment when you get there... that's if you nor die on the way.

Okies.

Run along now.
Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by KiNg0G: 9:19am On Sep 18, 2021
SmartPolician:

Okies.

Run along now.

Yes we keep the redpill community running, while Simps like you are way way lost.

Gracias amigo
Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by phazotron(m): 9:26am On Sep 18, 2021
I suppose attend one for sagamu

But your boy is absolutely broke

1 Like

Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 9:36am On Sep 18, 2021
Olumighty123:

Wo, I no fit laugh cheesy you definitely have a good sense of humour, I could marry you if I had not been taken shocked

you wan marry who you never see her picture, you know if she resemble Whoopi Goldberg or Viola Davis?? Be careful bro

1 Like

Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 18, 2021
LAGOS PEOPLE ALWAYS FORGET THEIR COMMON PROBLEM FOR OWAMBE AND THEY WILL COME BACK HOME TO CRY FOWL

1 Like

Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 9:38am On Sep 18, 2021
saphiere:
Mine would be in the night. I was invited by a friend for a night party .

lesbian party??

1 Like

Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by shegz24(m): 9:42am On Sep 18, 2021
I'll be attending Arteta's sack party.

Go Burnley

1 Like

Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by playfrank(m): 9:48am On Sep 18, 2021
My Ex girlfriend Wedding tongue
Brainard22:
Saturdays for the parties grin

I have two events to attend today:

A relatives wedding ceremony

And my niggad wedding ceremony (yours truly is among the men on suit)

What about you?
Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by AK481(m): 10:17am On Sep 18, 2021
Bebenlo at Union Bank center ,bode thomas

2 Likes

Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by michealdeco: 10:20am On Sep 18, 2021
Na who chop belleful de go party
Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by adajoe555: 10:25am On Sep 18, 2021
SmartPolician:
From Owerri, I am going to Port Harcourt for my cousin's engagement party. The lady in question isn't even aware that we are planning this party for her.

I haven't visited Port Harcourt in a while. From Lagos to Enugu, Enugu to Owerri, then Owerri to Port Harcourt. I am touring the region grin

Lol which part of Port Harcourt grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girls Go Wild And Allow Guys Touch Their Boobs At A Festival In Spain18+ / LIVE PICTURES FROM TECNO SPARK MEGA PARTY IN LAGOS / Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.