Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? (16331 Views)

Interesting Things About Owambe Parties In Lagos / Nigerian Owambe Party Where Camp Gas, Travel Bags Were Given As Souvenirs(Photos / 6 Kinds Of People You Will Always Find At 'Owambe' Parties In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by adajoe555: 10:27am On Sep 18, 2021
Not attending any today... Today is my lazy day cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by Emeka71(m): 10:40am On Sep 18, 2021
saphiere:
Mine would be in the night. I was invited by a friend for a night party .
You of all people.
Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by Bahamas95(m): 10:46am On Sep 18, 2021
None, ain't even the party type.

The only outing today is to watch premier league matches, nothing else.

1 Like

Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by Olumighty123(m): 10:55am On Sep 18, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

you wan marry who you never see her picture, you know if she resemble Whoopi Goldberg or Viola Davis?? Be careful bro

How can you be so sure I haven't seen her picture or even met her in person?

1 Like

Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:29am On Sep 18, 2021
Magnoliaa:
If anybody wants to borrow me as a 'tag-along' for fighting for food, packing souvenirs, and boobs-spilling dance moves, I'm available. HMU, tenkio.

boobs-spilling dance moves?
Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by SATANlST: 11:39am On Sep 18, 2021
see format to use know wehre to go do long throat cheesy
Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by sincerlyyo(m): 11:58am On Sep 18, 2021
Live in Ifo for a wedding. Seat still available, come along.

1 Like

Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by Hismasterpiece(m): 12:10pm On Sep 18, 2021
Brainard22:
Saturdays for the parties grin

I have two events to attend today:

A relatives wedding ceremony

And my niggad wedding ceremony (yours truly is among the men on suit)

What about you?

i'm attending a birthday ceremony of one of my relatives today
Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by missyojo(f): 12:14pm On Sep 18, 2021
Congratulations to all the couples getting married today. May their union be blissful.

And for those celebrating with them may we all have reasons to be celebrated too.
Xoxo.......

3 Likes

Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by ofiko123(m): 12:21pm On Sep 18, 2021
I am not going anywhere, I would be in my house..
Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by Kfed4ril(m): 9:14am On Sep 20, 2021
Olumighty123:

Wo, I no fit laugh cheesy you definitely have a good sense of humour, I could marry you if I had not been taken shocked

Why do you want to ruin her life?

Re: Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today? by shegzyzee(m): 12:21am On Sep 24, 2021
Pls call us for your fumigation service today

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wishing A Happy Birthday To Two Lovely Ladies: Sisi Jinx And Karmamod :) / Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today / LIVE PICTURES FROM TECNO SPARK MEGA PARTY IN LAGOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.