Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! (188 Views)

My Niece Just Got Scammed By Carbon Loan Company / COVID-19 Prof Ibe Takes Palliatives To ABSU N Abia Poly. / Please Vote For My Beautiful Niece In The On Going Cussons Baby Moments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by burningspear(m): 6:52am On Sep 18, 2021
Nairalanders, greetings.

My niece left from Obigbo (near Port Harcourt) to her university, ABSU. She was kidnapped while on her way.
The kidnappers have been calling, threatening, and demanding a ransom.
I know we have security experts and perhaps those with similar experiences in this forum.
We desperately need help. Could someone please advise us on the best way to get her rescued?

Thank you for your helpful advice.
Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:17am On Sep 18, 2021
burningspear:
Nairalanders, greetings.

My niece left from Obigbo (near Port Harcourt) to her university, ABSU. She was kidnapped while on her way.
The kidnappers have been calling, threatening, and demanding a ransom.
I know we have security experts and perhaps those with similar experiences in this forum.
We desperately need help. Could someone please advise us on the best way to get her rescued?

Thank you for your helpful advice.

So sorry, pls send messages to d DM of good pastors to join u in prayers
God will bring her back
Which bus did she go with?

(1) (Reply)

Miss Abuja, Oluchi Madubuike Emerges 2021 Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria / Muscle Building Workouts / Hot Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.