Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,015 members, 7,835,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Content Writers Needed ( Lucrative Salaries ) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Content Writers Needed ( Lucrative Salaries ) (2001 Views)

Excitement As UBA Increases Staff Salaries By 170% / First Bank Of Nigeria: Salaries, Allowances, Promotion, Job Details? / Salaries Of Dangote Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Content Writers Needed ( Lucrative Salaries ) by oliverwrites: 7:08am On Sep 18, 2021
Hi all are looking for content writers who is available to write between 1500-4000 words per day and is able to write on all niches.

Is this something you can do? Salary is as high as 300k per month depending on how much work you do per month.

Everyone is qualified to apply but those who are already doing freelance writing have more chances of getting accepted.

For more details please send a mail to the email address on this email address pierreojo101 at gmail dot com

2 Likes

Re: Content Writers Needed ( Lucrative Salaries ) by oliverwrites: 7:32am On Sep 18, 2021
Proofreaders no longer needed but we still need writers.

1 Like

Re: Content Writers Needed ( Lucrative Salaries ) by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 18, 2021
Re: Content Writers Needed ( Lucrative Salaries ) by patram: 10:33am On Sep 18, 2021
Since there is no NDA, here goes. This' the reply I got from Mr Pierre Ojo:

Details of the job

The pay is 200k a month. You will be asked to write 5 articles per day, or 3750 words ( each article is a minimum of 750 words ) per day 30 days a month. However, many atimes you will be asked to write 1500 words articles and when this happens, it means you have written 2 articles as 1500/750 = 2.

You may need to write 3000 words articles as well, bottom line is, you get 200k once you have written 112500 words worth of articles - Please note that we pay every 2 weeks. This means you get 100k every two weeks once you have completed at least 56250 words of articles ( which means two weeks of work ).

And if you complete your 56250 words earlier than 2 weeks you get your 100k.

As we continue the work you get bonuses here and there and salary increment when necessary

3 Likes

Re: Content Writers Needed ( Lucrative Salaries ) by patram: 10:36am On Sep 18, 2021
Pierre Ojo = Oliverwrites in case you are wondering

1 Like

Re: Content Writers Needed ( Lucrative Salaries ) by Kul3ger(m): 11:48am On Sep 18, 2021
patram:
Since there is no NDA, here goes. This' the reply I got from Mr Pierre Ojo:

Details of the job

The pay is 200k a month. You will be asked to write 5 articles per day, or 3750 words ( each article is a minimum of 750 words ) per day 30 days a month. However, many atimes you will be asked to write 1500 words articles and when this happens, it means you have written 2 articles as 1500/750 = 2.

You may need to write 3000 words articles as well, bottom line is, you get 200k once you have written 112500 words worth of articles - Please note that we pay every 2 weeks. This means you get 100k every two weeks once you have completed at least 56250 words of articles ( which means two weeks of work ).

And if you complete your 56250 words earlier than 2 weeks you get your 100k.

As we continue the work you get bonuses here and there and salary increment when necessary

I got something similar....

You want people to write 4k words EVERYDAY and you want top performance?

Worse, “and is able to write on all niches.”

Are the promoters actually writers? Do they understand what it means to write up to 4k words DAILY?--up to 5 articles, different topics, different niches!

Not just a simple rewrite o. F**king research and write!

And apparently, they expect flawless deliveries.

Mr. Employer, Your 300k sure looks enticing....but try break it down. Make I help una:
112500words for #200,000 equals about #1.8 per word.

Still better than the less-than-#1-per-word niggies.

But after your workers work for one week, body go tell them...productivity may likely decline.

If you desire industry-standard quality deliveries, i’ll advise:

1. reduce the daily word-count expectation and get more hands...people have to split their 24 hours across several engagements. Besides, rest de necessary for more productivity.

Possibly, give days off. One or two. Perhaps weekends.

2. And, possibly, recruit on niche-by-niche basis. I mean, get medical writers for medical contents, pet writers handle pet-themed contents, travel for travel, tech goes to tech.

3. Get-what-you-pay-for is a reality in the freelance writing space. Up your rate a bit - convert promised incentives into remuneration.

....abeg, I don tire...watin concern me sef.

Godspeed o!!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Content Writers Needed ( Lucrative Salaries ) by oliverwrites: 12:41pm On Sep 18, 2021
Nigerians can be pathetic humans. If the job is not for you must you rubbish it? For your information, I have done this work for 13 years. And I have writers who have been with me for minimum of 5 years.

If the job is not for you, don't do it and stop acting stupidly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Content Writers Needed ( Lucrative Salaries ) by Kul3ger(m): 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2021
oliverwrites:
Nigerians can be pathetic humans. If the job is not for you must you rubbish it? For your information, I have done this work for 13 years. And I have writers who have been with me for minimum of 5 years.

I nor know who this mugu de talk to...just hope it's not me sha. Because the guy above me no spoil your business; he only gave details. For me, na advice I give you.

Besides, If you have been fuuling yourself, straight 15 years, does it mean you should be forever dum.b?

15 years after you're still paying people #1.7 per word and you de glory.

With this “We work with oyinbos and take this very seriously” the chances are that you're working for an American and receiving fat Cheques. Keep using Nigeria’s situation to enslave people.

Suffer head kee you dia.

70 years old man..You be moomoo

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Content Writers Needed ( Lucrative Salaries ) by Mijolnir(m): 1:51pm On Sep 18, 2021
oliverwrites:

I just sent you an email. Please do well to check it.
Re: Content Writers Needed ( Lucrative Salaries ) by oliverwrites: 5:23pm On Sep 18, 2021
Mijolnir:

I just sent you an email. Please do well to check it.
Everyone who applied will be attended too
Re: Content Writers Needed ( Lucrative Salaries ) by patram: 8:33pm On Sep 18, 2021
Kul3ger:

I got something similar....

You want people to write 4k words EVERYDAY and you want top performance?

Worse, “and is able to write on all niches.”

Are the promoters actually writers? Do they understand what it means to write up to 4k words DAILY?--up to 5 articles, different topics, different niches!

Not just a simple rewrite o. F**king research and write!

And apparently, they expect flawless deliveries.

Mr. Employer, Your 300k sure looks enticing....but try break it down. Make I help una:
112500words for #200,000 equals about #1.8 per word.

Still better than the less-than-#1-per-word niggies.

But after your workers work for one week, body go tell them...productivity may likely decline.

If you desire industry-standard quality deliveries, i’ll advise:

1. reduce the daily word-count expectation and get more hands...people have to split their 24 hours across several engagements. Besides, rest de necessary for more productivity.

Possibly, give days off. One or two. Perhaps weekends.

2. And, possibly, recruit on niche-by-niche basis. I mean, get medical writers for medical contents, pet writers handle pet-themed contents, travel for travel, tech goes to tech.

3. Get-what-you-pay-for is a reality in the freelance writing space. Up your rate a bit - convert promised incentives into remuneration.

....abeg, I don tire...watin concern me sef.

Godspeed o!!!

Spot on!

Only a newbie would rush dat job not realising how difficult it is to write 4k words, non-plagiarised articles everyday.

My submission was to make sure writers 'wey sabi' know watsup before wasting time applying.

7 Likes

Re: Content Writers Needed ( Lucrative Salaries ) by Kul3ger(m): 12:03am On Sep 19, 2021
patram:

Spot on!

Only a newbie would rush dat job not realising how difficult it is to write 4k words, non-plagiarised articles everyday.

My submission was to make sure writers 'wey sabi' know watsup before wasting time applying.

You De mind them? Good writers no go subject humans to such terms. Because good quality can't come that fast and regular. Except the unlucky soul go de work morning till night. Na only 6months the person get to mad na. Lol

I can't mad for 200k

6 Likes

Re: Content Writers Needed ( Lucrative Salaries ) by Owopariola01: 7:34am On Sep 19, 2021
Lol.
Both Kul3ger and Patram don finish talk. Even #3pw many good writers dey reject.

If a TOP writer is GOOD in a particular niche, he would spend nothing less than 1-2hrs on his first 1k words. Then his speed subsequently reduces going forward for the day.

Generally, an average writer will spend 2-4hrs on his first 1k words that require average research. The ETA becomes longer as the number of words becomes higher.

Not only that, but it is also not every time a writer will have the mood to write. Plus, the writer also has other engagements going on in his life, including time to sleep, eat and fvck. cheesy cheesy

Hence, I don't think OP knows what he's saying. He's probably one of those outsourcers that buy foreign accounts to bid for jobs. Then, in the bid to recoup their money, they get greedy taking all sorts of jobs, including "$10 per 1k words." Again, they would still go out outsourcing jobs at a rate at which they would earn more than the actual writers, which is very bad.

Well, newbie writers might take the offer, but after working for some days, including returning articles for edits, subtle jabs on poor writing, delay deliveries, etc. Nobody go tell them to look elsewhere. cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Content Writers Needed ( Lucrative Salaries ) by Udoboss(m): 7:45am On Sep 19, 2021
oliverwrites:
2 proofreaders also wanted. You will be asked to proofread up to 10k words of content per day. Which you should be able to do working just 5 hours per day.

Salary for this is fixed at 150k a month.

Please don't happy if you are looking for free meal. We work with oyinbos and take this very seriously.

If you are applying as a proofreader please indicate it in your subject/title when sending us a mail.

pierreojo101 at gmail dot com

I sent mail

1 Like

Re: Content Writers Needed ( Lucrative Salaries ) by Lolabunny1: 11:03am On Sep 19, 2021
I sent mail since yesterday you haven't responded. Idibiespencer @ Gmail dot com
Re: Content Writers Needed ( Lucrative Salaries ) by oliverwrites: 8:05pm On Dec 10, 2021
We are looking for two more writers.
Re: Content Writers Needed ( Lucrative Salaries ) by neonknight(m): 12:17am On Dec 11, 2021
Guys una no the work, the longest you write the thicker your brain becomes untill you feel like their are lots of paper stuff in your brain, and this is just for writing 2000 words. Yes the money sounds good but the work na die

4 Likes

Re: Content Writers Needed ( Lucrative Salaries ) by lacasera14(m): 7:53am On Dec 11, 2021
At first I reasoned this thing. 200 soft bread for one month sounds appetizing. But man you ain't gon' have a life for that one month. Just stucked up in a torrent of workload that might even get bounced. There's a reason clients give you at least 48 hours to turnover a 2 or 3k words article.

5 Likes

Re: Content Writers Needed ( Lucrative Salaries ) by oliverwrites: 8:22am On Dec 11, 2021
lacasera14:
At first I reasoned this thing. 200 soft bread for one month sounds appetizing. But man you ain't gon' have a life for that one month. Just stucked up in a torrent of workload that might even get bounced. There's a reason clients give you at least 48 hours to turnover a 2 or 3k words article.
No one is forcing you to apply.
Re: Content Writers Needed ( Lucrative Salaries ) by oliverwrites: 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2021
neonknight:
Guys una no the work, the longest you write the thicker your brain becomes untill you feel like their are lots of paper stuff in your brain, and this is just for writing 2000 words. Yes the money sounds good but the work na die
You don't have to apply.
Re: Content Writers Needed ( Lucrative Salaries ) by oliverwrites: 2:23pm On Dec 12, 2021
If you have sent in applications and you have not been replied, you will. The guy on charge is unfortunately not available this weekend.

All mails will be replied from tomorrow.
Re: Content Writers Needed ( Lucrative Salaries ) by rainlover(m): 4:09pm On Dec 12, 2021
oliverwrites:
2 proofreaders also wanted. You will be asked to proofread up to 10k words of content per day. Which you should be able to do working just 5 hours per day.

Salary for this is fixed at 150k a month.

Please don't happy if you are looking for free meal. We work with oyinbos and take this very seriously.

If you are applying as a proofreader please indicate it in your subject/title when sending us a mail.

pierreojo101 at gmail dot com
Still needed?
Re: Content Writers Needed ( Lucrative Salaries ) by oliverwrites: 4:54pm On Dec 12, 2021
rainlover:

Still needed?
Yes
Re: Content Writers Needed ( Lucrative Salaries ) by oliverwrites: 10:28am On Dec 13, 2021
We are no longer looking for proofreaders but we still need writers.
Re: Content Writers Needed ( Lucrative Salaries ) by rainlover(m): 10:58am On Dec 13, 2021
oliverwrites:
We are no longer looking for proofreaders but we still need writers.
ok. Pls check your inbox.
Re: Content Writers Needed ( Lucrative Salaries ) by Emitheo74: 11:08am On Dec 13, 2021
Do you still need writers now?
Re: Content Writers Needed ( Lucrative Salaries ) by oliverwrites: 3:16pm On Dec 13, 2021
Emitheo74:
Do you still need writers now?
Yes.
Re: Content Writers Needed ( Lucrative Salaries ) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 13, 2021
I'm highly interested bro. How can I contact you?
Re: Content Writers Needed ( Lucrative Salaries ) by Omoare123: 3:28am On Dec 14, 2021
I sent a mail. You replied. I agreed to the terms but you haven't replied yet. I am still expecting your response.
Re: Content Writers Needed ( Lucrative Salaries ) by QueenEndowa(f): 12:58pm On Dec 15, 2021
I sent you a mail. I am still awaiting your response
Re: Content Writers Needed ( Lucrative Salaries ) by oliverwrites: 12:58pm On Jan 06, 2022
We are looking for more writers. Please, we don't want time wasters. If you are going to apply, do well for the first few days and then resort to copying pasting other people's work and call it articles don't bother.

We will find out and we will boot you out.

If you are a honest and hard working person looking to make 200-300k a month and ready to work for your money, please we need you, you are welcome to apply.
Re: Content Writers Needed ( Lucrative Salaries ) by kalu61(m): 2:46pm On Jan 06, 2022
You can mail me but will write part time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Are Living In Akwa Ibom Please Read This / First Bank Hr / Urgent Oil And Gas Vacancy ! Hurry Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.