Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering (43958 Views)

Atiku Is Not A Decent Man For Dragging Tinubu To Chicago Court - Temitope Ajayi / What Is Really Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket? - Temitope Ajayi / Ondo 2020: Why I Didn't Pick Agboola Ajayi As Running Mate - Eyitayo Jegede (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering by TemmyT002(m): 2:25pm On Sep 18, 2021
The way these people use Yoruba people ehn
Re: Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering by elonmuskbaby: 2:26pm On Sep 18, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
Smelly pigs from a region of fraud snd errosion ravaged terorists zone

I'll deal with your stupidity to the core...try me again
Na una be the definition of pigs na grin

Dirty old man dey marry pikin wey never get brez.carry paper use do menstrual pad grin

Should I keep exposing you?

Abi I should remind you of alaba rago.eating on heaps of thrash grin tongue

Try me na.i go finish you grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering by Karemarealty288(m): 2:26pm On Sep 18, 2021
She get work to do oooo...image laundering .
...she go wash image taya... grin

Re: Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering by Corporate2020: 2:26pm On Sep 18, 2021
This woman wants to die a miserable death from Ogun, Sango, Oya, Obatala, Aiyelala and Esu Odara.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering by elonmuskbaby: 2:27pm On Sep 18, 2021
igbowoman:

The same mouth o
What are you smoking?
cow poo grin
Re: Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering by duro4chang(m): 2:27pm On Sep 18, 2021
Bad product is difficult to market
Re: Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering by elonmuskbaby: 2:29pm On Sep 18, 2021
Karemarealty288:
She get work to do oooo...imagine laundering .
...she to wash taya... grin
na ibkhaleel01 people be this grin
Re: Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering by Ellasure: 2:30pm On Sep 18, 2021
igbowoman:
A yoruba woman?
Why are Yorubas like this?
Why are they always willing to support the evil of Fulani.
Bubu was given to us by Tinubu
But for Yorubas he will not be there
a second time
Bubu came with the blessings of pastor Adeboye he was crowned with Osibanjo and his spokesmen are Adeshina and Lying Mohammed.
MURIC, the other terror group has a Yoruba man Ishaq Akintola as their leader.
Miyetti allah a killer terror group that has caused havoc even in yoruba land gets a yoruba man BODEJO to the fore and now hires a yoruba woman, as image maker?
This is disgusting

Is Bodejo a Yoruba name or village? Kindly inform us the Yoruba village of the Fulani Bodejo.

But I am sure that the Bodejo is leading a killer squad of rampaging iterant fulani militia protecting the lifes of cattle more than the lifes of people that eat cattle. The Bodejo is a bororo to the core wanted by the Yoruba nation agitators.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering by Ibkhaleel01: 2:30pm On Sep 18, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
Na una be the definition of pigs na grin

Dirty old man dey marry pikin wey never get brez.carry paper use do menstrual pad grin

Should I keep exposing you?

Abi I should remind you of alaba rago.eating on heaps of thrash grin tongue

Try me na.i go finish you grin tongue
I'll like to talk to you personally on a pertinent issue pls!

Keep sentiment aside
Re: Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering by INTEGRITYA1(m): 2:30pm On Sep 18, 2021
Why is it that when this Fulani people wanted to play their dirty games, they do hire Yorubas almost always. Before you quote me, let me make it known that,; I'm a Yoruba.

Omo Bibi Ile Yoruba Atata

Yoruba Ro Nu.
Re: Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering by EndBuhariNow(m): 2:30pm On Sep 18, 2021
Labinjo Ajayi

I keep saying it, yorubas are sellout and should not be trusted, they are chameleon and should not be taking serious, from femi kayode to this one nah, if fulani terrorist want to launder their image they will give some peanut to their afonjas slaves, why are they not using igbos for their image laundering Because no igbo man or woman will stoop too low for such

Afonja make unah stop selling southern Nigeria oooo

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering by Abujason: 2:33pm On Sep 18, 2021
igbowoman:
A yoruba woman?
Why are Yorubas like this?
Why are they always willing to support the evil of Fulani.
Bubu was given to us by Tinubu
But for Yorubas he will not be there
a second time
Bubu came with the blessings of pastor Adeboye he was crowned with Osibanjo and his spokesmen are Adeshina and Lying Mohammed.
MURIC, the other terror group has a Yoruba man Ishaq Akintola as their leader.
Miyetti allah a killer terror group that has caused havoc even in yoruba land gets a yoruba man BODEJO to the fore and now hires a yoruba woman, as image maker?
This is disgusting

Hmmm.
So interesting write up.
I didn’t realize Bodejo is Yoruba. I thought he is Fulani which he looks like anyway.
Anyway, Yoruba people una do well ooo.
Re: Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering by elonmuskbaby: 2:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
I'll like to talk to you personally on a pertinent issue pls!

Keep sentiment aside
you and who? undecided

I no tell you say I no dey follow sub human talk? Say wetin you wan say here.i no want make person bomb me abeg.

Oyinbo say if you want to dine with the devil, your spoon must be long.i don't even want to dine with the devil,I want to keep it at arms length.say whatever you want to say here undecided

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering by eteba(m): 2:36pm On Sep 18, 2021
Dear madam launderer, better be careful or else we go add u do, with the terror allah group.....that's all for now.
Re: Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering by igbowoman: 2:38pm On Sep 18, 2021
Abujason:

Hmmm.
So interesting write up.
I didn’t realize Bodejo is Yoruba. I thought he is Fulani which he looks like anyway.
Anyway, Yoruba people una do well ooo.

Bodejo is a yoruba name.I am going strictly by the name.
Re: Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 18, 2021
Northern Mawals will always find a traitor among the Southern Yoruba Mawals
Re: Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering by Lamasta(m): 2:42pm On Sep 18, 2021
One thing I know is that no herders should herd any cows in Ondo state publicly...
Re: Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering by Abujason: 2:42pm On Sep 18, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
Sometimes i wonder if at all the Igbos and people of south east are having brain inside yheir skul

They think and behave like mad people...

Anyway I dont blame them...what else do we expect from people that have been programmed and brainwashed since childhood....

FYI

IGBOS LIVING IN THE NORTH ENJOYS MORE PEACE THAN THOSE LIVING IN THE SOUTHEAST...

You animal, what do Igbos have to do with this topic? The so-called moderators won’t see this your useless post and ban you now.
We are talking about Yoruba/Fulani matter and you chose to insult the Igbos. What’s your obsession with my people you terrorist cow banger?

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 18, 2021
FakeUnity:
Miyetti Allah terrorist group hires yoruba 'anywhere belle face' politician to be their spokesperson..

Expect her to start justifying the fulani killings in Oyo, Ondo, Osun..

Tufiakwa!
grin
Re: Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering by Ibkhaleel01: 2:45pm On Sep 18, 2021
[s]
elonmuskbaby:
you and who? undecided

I no tell you say I no dey follow sub human talk? Say wetin you wan say here.i no want make person bomb me abeg.

Oyinbo say if you want to dine with the devil, your spoon must be long.i don't even want to dine with the devil,I want to keep it at arms length.say whatever you want to say here undecided
[/s] You see your life?

You revolve around hate speech and fake news!

"Muslims are terrible", you always claim. "Muslims are terrorists" But I bet you, if you click the reaction to any bad symphatetic news report online, you will not find one Muslim reacting with a laughing emoji. Or using hate speech on a human...
You are happy that terrorism and killings are taking place in the country you always showcase your attitudes of lack of manners and home training.

You are The same people will on the next trend claim Islam is a religion of violence and Muslims are violent.

Lemme tell you this!!!
When you curse a person, the curse goes up to the heavens and return to you if the person is undeserving of it.

All the insults on Prophet Muhammad,(PBUH) the Muslim community received during the Boko Haram insurgency has gone up to the heavens and came back to those who cursed us and they have all gone mad.

3-4 year's ago, nobody would have thought that some people in the South-East would take up arms and start mindlessly killing people, cutting off heads and then come on social media to celebrate and laugh over it.

During the EndSARS uprising of fools, police officers were killed in the South, but in the East, they did not just kill officers, most of the ones they killed they mutilated and decapitated them thereafter. It's just a matter of time, you will start eating the dead bodies of your victims as the curse spreads.

It does not matter your grievances with a person or a people, if evil befalls them you cannot afford to be happy about it. To be happy for evil makes you evil. I can say I hate the "State of Israel" because I consider it a racist and apartheid entity, but if calamity befalls its citizens, I can not be happy. Your hate should be measured.

Boko Haram became the monster it is not because Muslim scholars did not denounce their ideology, they did and some were killed for doing that.

The ideology of hate and bigotry in the South East is there mostly because Christian leaders in the country encouraged it with their anti-North and anti-Muslim sermons and conspiracy theories.

I am sorry...i really wanted to help you! But you shun it....you dont know who you are dealing with..thats why you'll remain backward due to your attitude online
Re: Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 18, 2021
OgwuigboUpdate....see this old woman played a fast one on you o! or didn't you submit your CV abi you no get the new JobUpdate?
Re: Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering by MuchAdo: 2:48pm On Sep 18, 2021
FakeUnity:
Miyetti Allah terrorist group hires yoruba 'anywhere belle face' politician to be their spokesperson..

Expect her to start justifying the fulani killings in Oyo, Ondo, Osun..

Tufiakwa!

Piiggiiddioottt amaka!

When last did you hear of Fulani killing in the SW
Re: Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering by MuchAdo: 2:48pm On Sep 18, 2021
igbowoman:

Bodejo is a yoruba name.I am going strictly by the name.

Pigggiddioottt amaka!

Bodejo is NO Yoruba name!!
Re: Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering by unbitchable(m): 2:49pm On Sep 18, 2021
Re: Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering by MuchAdo: 2:50pm On Sep 18, 2021
TemmyT002:
The way these people use Yoruba people ehn

Piggiddioott amaka!

Just say you are envious it's not your brother or sister.

It's just a job and you know it.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering by kayusely70(m): 3:00pm On Sep 18, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
Labinjo Ajayi

I keep saying it, yorubas are sellout and should not be trusted, they are chameleon and should not be taking serious, from femi kayode to this one nah, if fulani terrorist want to launder their image they will give some peanut to their afonjas slaves, why are they not using igbos for their image laundering Because no igbo man or woman will stoop too low for such

Afonja make unah stop selling southern Nigeria oooo
What about Orji Uzor Kalu, David Umahi, Obiano, Ben Ayade etc,etc,etc. I'm not justifying what the woman has agreed to do but the so called betrayal is not confined to a particular tribe but individual greediness!
Re: Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering by ogwumgbe: 3:15pm On Sep 18, 2021
dre11:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/miyetti-allah-hires-ambassador-for-image-laundering/

No other solution is needed, the solution has already been found which is anti grazing bill to all Southern Nigerians. Idiots hypocrites, when you people went on killing spree to all Southern States thinking that Nigeria belong to you, never did you in any time thought that this moment will come when you will be seeking to launder your useless stinking battered image. Your woes have begun, soon you people will be driven back to Futajelon where you came from. Demonic bastards, no amount of image laundering will heal you already battered image. Your days of impunity are numbered
Re: Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering by FakeUnity: 3:29pm On Sep 18, 2021
MuchAdo:

Piiggiiddioottt amaka!

When last did you hear of Fulani killing in the SW

More pains to your ewedu mooslim skull, my dear brother. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering by Bluntemperor: 3:45pm On Sep 18, 2021
salbis:
E don reach like dis?

How did we get here in the first place?
It is during Buhari we heard about this Miyetti.
Too bad!

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering by MeinFuhrer: 3:46pm On Sep 18, 2021
Trust the untrustworthy Nigerian Jews to do anything for money.
Re: Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 18, 2021
unbitchable:
They are a bunch of uncultured brutes, senseless killers and economic pestilence who are aversed to change and mordern living but are quick to run under the cover of the south to clear up their mess.

You will still crawl all over them collecting money and eating meat so na who stupid pass?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu: 8 Things Buhari's Government Must Do For Nigerians. See List... / FG Hints On Revival Of Two Ministries Scrapped In 2015 (names) / Northern Bishops Who Met Tinubu, Not Under PFN — Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.