Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Why Nairaland Locked Out This Comment For The Third Time - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nairaland Locked Out This Comment For The Third Time (1055 Views)

This Comment Simon Ekpa Made Today About Nigeria Made Me Laugh- Pic / One Million COMMENT For Obi / Ogun Extends Covid-19 Lockdown A Third Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nairaland Locked Out This Comment For The Third Time by Tissaia(f): 8:02am On Sep 18, 2021
What wrong with this comment? Is there something inaccurate? Or we will not talk about the past...

In January 1966, some senior Nigerian army officers, mostly of the Igbo ethnic group, assassinated key politicians during a coup in the West African state.

Those killed included Ahmadu Bello, a revered leader in the north.

After1970 Many Igbo still feel sidelined in Nigerian politics, as since the civil war no-one from the ethnic group has become president.

Who started all the chaos? in other to dominate, because they see everyone as inferior they always make wrong calculations. y'all just can't keep threatening Nigerians with secessions while you're enjoying the settings. you should all go back to the south east erect a border so that we will know you are serious.

Killing of Ahmed gulag is still fresh, Insulting everyone on social media is useless just try something better.

I think y'all would have done better if y'all had handled it with a little bit more intelligence, in the past. I think now that Ojukwu… thought he was Jesus Christ.

He thought he could do magic. If he had slowed down and allowed some people who were with him to advise him properly, y'all would have come out better than you did.

They call this "Democracy" the white people imprisoned us all in this hellhole. the Yorubas are smart, the North are also trying to be smart. Politics is about making smart move not acting arrogant and thinking you're superior because your grandad lied to u about been Jewish.

1 Like

Re: Why Nairaland Locked Out This Comment For The Third Time by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 18, 2021
Because your comment in itself is very tribalisitc

And also, one can argue the same thing about Hausas using the July coup and the 1983 coup

Plus the January 1966 coup was not an Ibo coup. It was a coup carried out by five leftist leaning military officers who happened to be majors, who were subdued by the Army.None of them got to achieve the goals of their coup.

The political class then made the mistake of handing over to the army instead of standing their ground, and Ironsi made the mistake of accepting military rule.

Let us stop blaming the crimes of one person on the whole tribe.

P.S

Yes the white people imposed democracy on us...and yes it is the worst form of government, but the autocracy we were practicing before the whites was far worse.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nairaland Locked Out This Comment For The Third Time by cybersoldiers: 8:11am On Sep 18, 2021
Tissaia:
What wrong with this comment? Is there something inaccurate? Or we will not talk about the past...

In January 1966, some senior Nigerian army officers, mostly of the Igbo ethnic group, assassinated key politicians during a coup in the West African state.

After1970 Many Igbo still feel sidelined in Nigerian politics, as since the civil war no-one from the ethnic group has become president.

Who started all the chaos? in other to dominate, because they see everyone as inferior they always make wrong calculations. y'all just can't keep threatening Nigerians with secessions while you're enjoying the settings. you should all go back to the south east erect a border so that we will know you are serious.

Killing of Ahmed gulag is still fresh, Insulting everyone on social media is useless just try something better.

I think y'all would have done better if y'all had handled it with a little bit more intelligence, in the past. I think now that Ojukwu… thought he was Jesus Christ.

He thought he could do magic. If he had slowed down and allowed some people who were with him to advise him properly, y'all would have come out better than you did.

They call this "Democracy" the white people imprisoned us all in this hellhole. the Yorubas are smart, the North are also trying to be smart. Politics is about making smart move not acting arrogant and thinking you're superior because your grandad lied to u about been Jewish.
Perhaps you failed to say the total truth.

Tell the world that those were the Igbo's of Delta, Benue, Kogi etc and not Igbos of the South East.

You people will continue suffering until you confess.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Nairaland Locked Out This Comment For The Third Time by Tissaia(f): 8:25am On Sep 18, 2021
Modrovdeux:

And also, one can argue the same thing about Hausas using the July coup and the 1983 coup

Plus the January 1966 coup was not an Ibo coup. It was a coup carried out by five leftist leaning military officers who happened to be majors, who were subdued by the Army.None of them got to achieve the goals of their coup.

The political class then made the mistake of handing over to the army instead of standing their ground, and Ironsi made the mistake of accepting military rule.

P.S

Yes the white people imposed democracy on us...and yes it is the worst form of government, but the autocracy we were practicing before the whites was far worse.
and why did they kill Ahmadu bello and TF balewa

2 Likes

Re: Why Nairaland Locked Out This Comment For The Third Time by Tissaia(f): 8:29am On Sep 18, 2021
cybersoldiers:

Perhaps you failed to say the total truth.

Tell the world that those were the Igbo's of Delta, Benue, Kogi etc and not Igbos of the South East.

You people will continue suffering until you confess.
Okay the Fulani herdsmens commiting atrocities are also from Niger and Mali they're not Fulani of Nigeria undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why Nairaland Locked Out This Comment For The Third Time by system21: 8:57am On Sep 18, 2021
Some of this thread you see on this forum are out of hunger and genuine frustration but instead of directing the frustration to Buhari who caused their hunger and angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nairaland Locked Out This Comment For The Third Time by Tissaia(f): 9:03am On Sep 18, 2021
system21:
Some of this thread you see on this forum are out of hunger and genuine frustration but instead of directing the frustration to Buhari who caused their hunger and angry
send me your account number here. I'm serious
Re: Why Nairaland Locked Out This Comment For The Third Time by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 18, 2021
Tissaia:
and why did they kill Ahmadu bello and TF balewa

Because it was par the course then for most coups and also because they were the visible representatives of the civilian government

And No, that does not mean I agree with the coupists. If Nzeogwu was angry about the way that the country was run he should have resigned his commission and gone into politics.

Coup is barbaric

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nairaland Locked Out This Comment For The Third Time by Mbaku(m): 9:11am On Sep 18, 2021
Tissaia:
send me your account number here. I'm serious
Should I send you mine?? Seems the individual isn’t serious in sending his grin Besides, if they would generally stop the killings it would benefit all
Re: Why Nairaland Locked Out This Comment For The Third Time by McStoic(m): 10:06am On Sep 18, 2021
Tissaia:

It was locked out cos the story line doesn't have basic key facts. Hasty allusions always guarantee a lockdown from superior reasonings..
Re: Why Nairaland Locked Out This Comment For The Third Time by dodoisk(m): 10:49am On Sep 18, 2021
Tissaia:

go to the hospital. Before it's too late

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nairaland Locked Out This Comment For The Third Time by Shaolin0147(m): 11:16am On Sep 18, 2021
Tissaia:

Yorubas never cease to amaze me with their propaganda and exaggeration,how was the coup an Igbo coup? Simply because no Igbo was killed?
I want to ask you a question, let's have a logical argument.
Did other tribe participated in the plotting and execution of the first coup?

Did kaduna nzeogwu ordered them to execute other tribe leaders and spare Igbo leaders? If he did, since 1966, how come we never hear or see any facts that such order was made, even though some of the coup plotters are still alive

It's obviously a coincidence and not what Yoruba media have been trying to paint it
And where did you get the fact that they we're trying to dominate other tribes, otherwise it's just illusion and imagination

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nairaland Locked Out This Comment For The Third Time by meccuno: 12:24pm On Sep 18, 2021
Modrovdeux:

P.S

I have been skeptical about democracy for a very long time now.
Re: Why Nairaland Locked Out This Comment For The Third Time by OAFMods: 12:31pm On Sep 18, 2021
The problem with fool from igbo land coming to defend what is not defendable is that you will never see Hausa argue that 1983 is not Hausa coup but igbo land is populated by cowards n fools like you that is why you committed a crime n instead accepting, n apologize so we all can move on you foolishly think you can wail every other Nigerian into surrendering their sovereignty to a hateful spiteful bigoted tribe such as the igbo.

Modrovdeux:

P.S

Re: Why Nairaland Locked Out This Comment For The Third Time by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 18, 2021
OAFMods:
So Azikwe and the lunatic that was governing the East then we're not visible representative of their govt but the governor of the West who was in the opposition was visible enough for cursed Igbos to slaughter ba. ?

I which I have the power to beat fools like you n your entire household to death each time you exhibit glaring bigotry hatred n outright foolishness to the whole world without shame like you did with this your comment.

Thanks for threatening to beat me up.

Do have a good day.
Re: Why Nairaland Locked Out This Comment For The Third Time by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 18, 2021
meccuno:
I have been skeptical about democracy for a very long time now.

I am too, but the alternatives make me feel even more scared and horrified , so for me it is democracy as the least awful of a terrible lot of alternatives

Besides democracy as history teaches us requires a lot of hard work. Here in Nigeria we just want to vote and then go home
Re: Why Nairaland Locked Out This Comment For The Third Time by Tissaia(f): 1:41pm On Sep 18, 2021
Shaolin0147:
Yorubas never cease to amaze me with their propaganda and exaggeration,how was the coup an Igbo coup? Simply because no Igbo was killed?
I want to ask you a question, let's have a logical argument.
Did other tribe participated in the plotting and execution of the first coup?

Did kaduna nzeogwu ordered them to execute other tribe leaders and spare Igbo leaders? If he did, since 1966, how come we never hear or see any facts that such order was made, even though some of the coup plotters are still alive

It's obviously a coincidence and not what Yoruba media have been trying to paint it
And where did you get the fact that they we're trying to dominate other tribes, otherwise it's just illusion and imagination
Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu and Emmanuel Ifeajuna (both igbos) killed 22 people including the Prime Minister of Nigeria, many senior politicians, many senior Army officers (including their wives), and sentinels on protective duty. The coup plotters attacked the cities of Kaduna, Ibadan, and Lagos but not South East, while also blockading the Niger and Benue River within a two-day span of time before the coup plotters were subdued. The General Officer Commanding the Nigerian Army, Johnson Aguiyi-Ironsi, also Igbo, takes control of the government of a country in upheaval, inadvertently putting Nigeria's nascent democracy on hold. Tell me why Igbo Army officers kill all northerners and took over the country... Why? I'm waiting
Re: Why Nairaland Locked Out This Comment For The Third Time by Shaolin0147(m): 1:48pm On Sep 18, 2021
Tissaia:
Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu and Emmanuel Ifeajuna (both igbos) killed 22 people including the Prime Minister of Nigeria, many senior politicians, many senior Army officers (including their wives), and sentinels on protective duty. The coup plotters attacked the cities of Kaduna, Ibadan, and Lagos but not South East, while also blockading the Niger and Benue River within a two-day span of time before the coup plotters were subdued. The General Officer Commanding the Nigerian Army, Johnson Aguiyi-Ironsi, also Igbo, takes control of the government of a country in upheaval, inadvertently putting Nigeria's nascent democracy on hold. Tell me why Igbo Army officers kill all northerners and took over the country... Why? I'm waiting
You didn't answer my question
Are other tribe part of the coup plotting and execution?

Did the Igbo coup leaders ordered them not to kill any Igbo man?

It wasn't Igbo coup like you guys always propagate,it simply a coincidence
Re: Why Nairaland Locked Out This Comment For The Third Time by Shaolin0147(m): 1:54pm On Sep 18, 2021
Tissaia:
BTW, the northerners later retaliated, plot the counter coup and execute top Igbo leaders, but you won't See igbos ranting over the internet that northerners killed their leaders
Re: Why Nairaland Locked Out This Comment For The Third Time by Idiko1: 2:04pm On Sep 18, 2021
Tissaia:

From the above crap, I deduced you are neither a good reader nor bright student. The bolded explained your inherent indebtedness to intellectualism. What the January 15,1966 coup plotters tried to avert is happing now in the name of Muhammadu Buhari. In 1961, the Prime Minister Tafawa Balewa, through nepotistic tendencies, recruited goons such as Muhammadu Buhari into Nigerian army officers cadre without basic qualification. Most of the goons became heads of state in Nigeria hence ruined what would have become a beautiful country.
Re: Why Nairaland Locked Out This Comment For The Third Time by emmykk(m): 2:15pm On Sep 18, 2021
Tissaia:

1.This your post was mainly banned because you said ojukwu is like Jesus.
2.This your post is also full of hate speech
That the igbo should go and fence south east before they can be taken seriously.
3.There are other 15 reason which I don't have time to mention.
Your monikers should have been banned for 600years
Re: Why Nairaland Locked Out This Comment For The Third Time by Tissaia(f): 2:18pm On Sep 18, 2021
Idiko1:

From the above crap, I deduced you are neither a good reader nor bright student. The bolded explained your inherent indebtedness to intellectualism. What the January 15,1966 coup plotters tried to avert is happing now in the name of Muhammadu Buhari. In 1961, the Prime Minister Tafawa Balewa, through nepotistic tendencies, recruited goons such as Muhammadu Buhari into Nigerian army officers cadre without basic qualification. Most of the goons became heads of state in Nigeria hence ruined what would have become a beautiful country.
answer this or STFU https://www.nairaland.com/6760014/correct-us-wrong-january-15
Re: Why Nairaland Locked Out This Comment For The Third Time by Tissaia(f): 2:19pm On Sep 18, 2021
Shaolin0147:
You didn't answer my question
Are other tribe part of the coup plotting and execution?

Did the Igbo coup leaders ordered them not to kill any Igbo man?

It wasn't Igbo coup like you guys always propagate,it simply a coincidence
Oh man...
Re: Why Nairaland Locked Out This Comment For The Third Time by meccuno: 3:44pm On Sep 18, 2021
Modrovdeux:

I am too, but the alternatives make me feel even more scared and horrified , so for me it is democracy as the least awful of a terrible lot of alternatives

Besides democracy as history teaches us requires a lot of hard work. Here in Nigeria we just want to vote and then go home
Democracy is best suited for the whites. What the blacks should do is create a system that works form them. You take what works from Socialism, Communism, democracy and capitalism.

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Godwin Maduka Votes, Wins At Both Polling Unit And Ward / BREAKING: Bandits Gun Down Two Out Of 66 Kaduna Worshippers / I Didn’t Tell SSS To Starve IPOB Leader –orji Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.