Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

I Didn’t Tell SSS To Starve IPOB Leader –orji Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Tell SSS To Starve IPOB Leader –orji Kalu (1067 Views)

Sunday Igboho Takes FG To Court, Asks SSS To Produce 12 Arrested Aides / Kagara Abduction: Kidappers Threaten To Starve The Schoolboys To Death / NASS Leadership Directs Police, SSS To Secure Complex For Tuesday's Plenary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn’t Tell SSS To Starve IPOB Leader –orji Kalu by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 11:27pm On Dec 07, 2021
SENATE Chief Whip Orji Kalu said reports that he asked the State Security Service (SSS) not to feed the detained leader of the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu were not accurate.

Kalu said this in a Facebook statement on Tuesday.

The former Abia State governor described the report as a lie and cheap propaganda.

He added that it was designed to pitch him against his people.

“A friend said the statement below is being circulated on social media and I urge you to please ignore as it’s a big fat lie and cheap propaganda,” he said.

“If the agenda is to create hatred between me and my brothers, it’s a waste of time because my people love me and I love them too. I will always respond to hate with love.”
The senator had, in recent times, drawn the irk of IPOB and Kanu’s lawyers after he announced he visited Kanu in detention.

During his visit, Kalu said that he counselled the IPOB’s leader, who is standing trial on terrorism and felony, that he should reconsider the consequences of his actions, especially because of his teeming followers in the South-East region.

But in a statement last week, Kanu’s counsel Ifeanyi Ejiofor asked Kalu to explain how he got access to his client without the knowledge of the SSS.

Ejiofor stated that he was informed on Monday, November 29, 2021, that the politician had expressed a desire to see the IPOB leader, which compelled him to make a fresh list of visitors submitted to the SSS.

However, the former Abia governor was said to have wittingly gained access to the facility, which caused a delay for Kanu’s lawyers.

While Ejiofor called on Kalu to explain how he gained access to Kanu, he added that the politician’s visit to the IPOB leader was no more than an empty positioning for political gains ahead of 2023.

Similarly, IPOB has vowed to hold Kalu accountable if any harm should befall its leader while in the custody of the SSS.

https://www.icirnigeria.org/i-didnt-tell-sss-to-starve-ipob-leader-orji-kalu/?fbclid=IwAR1arOkZvpg4Rv8FN4hCXDOict0sOl-kXMWAYiOg6HIobvHk6LY9LQs6pQQ

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: I Didn’t Tell SSS To Starve IPOB Leader –orji Kalu by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 11:28pm On Dec 07, 2021
I hope they don't kill this man and blame it on DSS or Fulani

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Tell SSS To Starve IPOB Leader –orji Kalu by esnbrutality: 11:35pm On Dec 07, 2021
All this your salivation is hilarious. In Kaduna today bandits did what they are known for ...you didnt comment
In SW okada men caused mayhem in some parts of Lagos...no comment from you

Its IGBO matters that exposes your obvious insecurities.

Guy free people that dont send your miserable life. even your udele1 moniker wasn't this bad...stop trying hard, you are already a spent force.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Tell SSS To Starve IPOB Leader –orji Kalu by Tinubuadvocate: 11:36pm On Dec 07, 2021
That thing really need to be starve.

4 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Tell SSS To Starve IPOB Leader –orji Kalu by esnbrutality: 11:39pm On Dec 07, 2021
You no get levels abeg...he is in Prison he starves..

you are outside and hungry wan kpai you...no be foolishness be that??
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Tinubuadvocate:
That thing really need to be starve.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Tell SSS To Starve IPOB Leader –orji Kalu by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 08, 2021
Who knows what you did oga. You snuck into where he was without his lawyers knowing. Maybe he rejected your pro-Nigeria proposal and you told them to break him by starving him of food. Kanu is not there for Owambe, we know people that shine their teeth when food is mentioned.
Re: I Didn’t Tell SSS To Starve IPOB Leader –orji Kalu by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 08, 2021
esnbrutality:
All this your salivation is hilarious. In Kaduna today bandits did what they are known for ...you didnt comment
In SW okada men caused mayhem in some parts of Lagos...no comment from you

Its IGBO matters that exposes your obvious insecurities.

Guy free people that dont send your miserable life. even you udele1 moniker wasn't this bad...stop trying hard, you are already a spent force.

Are you talking about Okada mayhem? Look, I have a cousin whose father is from SW and he tells me what they are still going through in the hands of herdsmen in Osun state. Those people don’t care about things like that, all they care about is Igbo this IPOB that, 2023 elections. Sometimes you just imagine how people who claim to be educated behave the way they do.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Tell SSS To Starve IPOB Leader –orji Kalu by ariesbull: 12:11am On Dec 08, 2021
Amunaotutheory:

Are you talking about Okada mayhem? Look, I have a cousin whose father is from SW and he tells me what they are still going through in the hands of herdsmen in Osun state. Those people don’t care about things like that, all they care about is Igbo this IPOB that, 2023 elections. Sometimes you just imagine how people who claim to be educated behave the way they do.

They will never speak

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Tell SSS To Starve IPOB Leader –orji Kalu by eagleu: 12:15am On Dec 08, 2021
Ndimkpurummiri:
I hope they don't kill this man and blame it on DSS or Fulani

So, who's holding this man again?
Re: I Didn’t Tell SSS To Starve IPOB Leader –orji Kalu by paramakina202: 12:21am On Dec 08, 2021
MNK and his lawyer loves drama, OUK should stay outta their childish drama.

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Tell SSS To Starve IPOB Leader –orji Kalu by realstars: 12:30am On Dec 08, 2021
Come and swere for my village srine.
Re: I Didn’t Tell SSS To Starve IPOB Leader –orji Kalu by vedaxcool(m): 1:26am On Dec 08, 2021
We know lying is a strong credential for being an ipob Ingrate, that is why cownu brother lied that the terrorist is not being fed.

What he succeeded in doing is proving how idiotic cownu is, craving zoo food.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Tell SSS To Starve IPOB Leader –orji Kalu by tony0806: 5:04am On Dec 08, 2021
Hmmm
Re: I Didn’t Tell SSS To Starve IPOB Leader –orji Kalu by Godons1: 8:21am On Dec 08, 2021
Ndimkpurummiri:

SENATE Chief Whip Orji Kalu said reports that he asked the State Security Service (SSS) not to feed the detained leader of the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu were not accurate.

Kalu said this in a Facebook statement on Tuesday.

The former Abia State governor described the report as a lie and cheap propaganda.

He added that it was designed to pitch him against his people.

“A friend said the statement below is being circulated on social media and I urge you to please ignore as it’s a big fat lie and cheap propaganda,” he said.

“If the agenda is to create hatred between me and my brothers, it’s a waste of time because my people love me and I love them too. I will always respond to hate with love.”
The senator had, in recent times, drawn the irk of IPOB and Kanu’s lawyers after he announced he visited Kanu in detention.

During his visit, Kalu said that he counselled the IPOB’s leader, who is standing trial on terrorism and felony, that he should reconsider the consequences of his actions, especially because of his teeming followers in the South-East region.

But in a statement last week, Kanu’s counsel Ifeanyi Ejiofor asked Kalu to explain how he got access to his client without the knowledge of the SSS.

Ejiofor stated that he was informed on Monday, November 29, 2021, that the politician had expressed a desire to see the IPOB leader, which compelled him to make a fresh list of visitors submitted to the SSS.

However, the former Abia governor was said to have wittingly gained access to the facility, which caused a delay for Kanu’s lawyers.

While Ejiofor called on Kalu to explain how he gained access to Kanu, he added that the politician’s visit to the IPOB leader was no more than an empty positioning for political gains ahead of 2023.

Similarly, IPOB has vowed to hold Kalu accountable if any harm should befall its leader while in the custody of the SSS.

https://www.icirnigeria.org/i-didnt-tell-sss-to-starve-ipob-leader-orji-kalu/?fbclid=IwAR1arOkZvpg4Rv8FN4hCXDOict0sOl-kXMWAYiOg6HIobvHk6LY9LQs6pQQ

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Nnamdi Kanu deserved to be starved. Our DSS are doing a great job and Nigerians are happy with this development.
God bless our DSS, all enemies of Nigeria must be put to shame.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Tell SSS To Starve IPOB Leader –orji Kalu by Godons1: 8:28am On Dec 08, 2021
paramakina202:
MNK and his lawyer loves drama, OUK should stay outta their childish drama.

The Lawyer has nothing upstairs. That's why he result to name calling and drama to get Symperthy.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Tell SSS To Starve IPOB Leader –orji Kalu by obami007(m): 8:37am On Dec 08, 2021
Is he scared?
Re: I Didn’t Tell SSS To Starve IPOB Leader –orji Kalu by Dhury: 8:38am On Dec 08, 2021
Prophet can survive without food is he not prophet again?
Re: I Didn’t Tell SSS To Starve IPOB Leader –orji Kalu by esnbrutality: 10:03am On Dec 08, 2021
Being educated relates to being primitively foolish for them in the southwastee region.

Amunaotutheory:

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Tell SSS To Starve IPOB Leader –orji Kalu by Peterobiisathie(f): 10:58am On Dec 08, 2021
esnbrutality:
Being educated relates to being primitively foolish for them in the southwastee region.

kanu will rust in jail
Re: I Didn’t Tell SSS To Starve IPOB Leader –orji Kalu by esnbrutality: 11:07am On Dec 08, 2021
Nnamdi kanu is IRON abi??........that is why he will "RUST"?? You uncircumcised mongrels are really pathetic...spits on your useless forehead!!

Peterobiisathie:
kanu will rust in jail

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Twitter Lady Has Spoken / The End Of Globalization For Russia And Russians And What It Means / More Than 2 Million Adults In UK Cannot Afford To Eat Every Day, Survey Finds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.