Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Bovi Celebrates His Wife, Kris Asimonye, On Her Birthday (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi Celebrates His Wife, Kris Asimonye, On Her Birthday (Pictures) (32180 Views)

Bovi’s Wife, Kris Asimonye Had Ectopic Pregnancy (Video) / Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back / Bovi Celebrates His Brother, Zino Ugboma On His Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bovi Celebrates His Wife, Kris Asimonye, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by ofiko123(m): 11:49am On Sep 18, 2021
Happy birthday to bovi's wife..
Re: Bovi Celebrates His Wife, Kris Asimonye, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 11:49am On Sep 18, 2021
Cute. Hbd
Re: Bovi Celebrates His Wife, Kris Asimonye, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by kenzysmith: 11:49am On Sep 18, 2021
Bovi carry eye enter market
Re: Bovi Celebrates His Wife, Kris Asimonye, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by Danjikanbauchi: 11:49am On Sep 18, 2021
Sususualakata
Re: Bovi Celebrates His Wife, Kris Asimonye, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by Agbebakun22: 11:50am On Sep 18, 2021
Just see wetin only bovi dey enjoy aaah I for like to chuk u my chuku chuku oo biko obianuju shey u do me juju lol
Re: Bovi Celebrates His Wife, Kris Asimonye, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by Jerryherd: 11:50am On Sep 18, 2021
Bovi keeps his family matters private
Re: Bovi Celebrates His Wife, Kris Asimonye, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by Johnglory6677(m): 11:54am On Sep 18, 2021
Happy Birthday Day to her
Re: Bovi Celebrates His Wife, Kris Asimonye, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by Lexusgs430: 11:54am On Sep 18, 2021
Next thing we go hear again....... She go dey seek divorce..... wink
Re: Bovi Celebrates His Wife, Kris Asimonye, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by NairaMaster1(m): 11:56am On Sep 18, 2021
Lindajames1010:
Her ear is too long....@ first picture

I wanted to say so, but I said no need. Exactly like those of giant rats and bats.
Re: Bovi Celebrates His Wife, Kris Asimonye, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by theInterpreter: 11:58am On Sep 18, 2021
lordmayor2013:
I’m selling Adidas sneakers # 2,500. it’s fake but if you walk fast, no one will notice it

Please patronize me
this has to be the funniest advert I've seen on Nairaland cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Bovi Celebrates His Wife, Kris Asimonye, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by Bmaster(m): 11:58am On Sep 18, 2021
embarassed
Everything na news.

Op,please I want take pretty selfies with my phone,
Who'll cover it for me.
Re: Bovi Celebrates His Wife, Kris Asimonye, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by CSTRR: 12:03pm On Sep 18, 2021
Oga, go and sit down.

I no dey value PDA again.
Who una dey deceive?

If you love your wife, tell her, don't tell us.

1 Like

Re: Bovi Celebrates His Wife, Kris Asimonye, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 18, 2021
See as people pack for this thread to see Bovi wife. grin the same people that want baby mamas because they don't qualify to be responsible husbands.

Bovi thanks for taking good care of your wife. Na man you be. cheesy

Red pillars are boiling. grin
Re: Bovi Celebrates His Wife, Kris Asimonye, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by redcliff: 12:06pm On Sep 18, 2021
I dont get, are these two people the same? someone help me understand. Does he have two wives?

1 Like

Re: Bovi Celebrates His Wife, Kris Asimonye, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:09pm On Sep 18, 2021
HBD to her. Meanwhile upgrade to compact for those with lower packages on dstv to enjoy the premier league matches .Check my last topic.
Re: Bovi Celebrates His Wife, Kris Asimonye, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by Joelobioha(m): 12:16pm On Sep 18, 2021
Lindajames1010:
Her ear is too long....@ first picture
like a pixie
Re: Bovi Celebrates His Wife, Kris Asimonye, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by baloney: 12:16pm On Sep 18, 2021
shocked cool shocked

Re: Bovi Celebrates His Wife, Kris Asimonye, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by onlyonechid84(m): 12:18pm On Sep 18, 2021
Spontaneous007:
I will never forget when this coco cracked a joke about heaven and hell. That was his funniest joke I could remember. He bashed basketmouth, Obasanjo and so many others. The guy na cruise.

I can help you market your goods and services to over 200k audiences. Chat me up on 0.9.0.1.3.2.6.6.4.6.2
"After Pdp lobbied and enter heaven, Angels made a warning that..If you are a Pdp member and you are inside heaven come outside, let's do a head count again." Basketmouth i said go to hell��

2 Likes

Re: Bovi Celebrates His Wife, Kris Asimonye, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by najoomey(m): 12:23pm On Sep 18, 2021
Her ears
Re: Bovi Celebrates His Wife, Kris Asimonye, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by AnnoorJimohLtd: 12:24pm On Sep 18, 2021
Happy Birthday to her
Re: Bovi Celebrates His Wife, Kris Asimonye, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by techWriter1: 12:26pm On Sep 18, 2021
Why Na, celebrate with those that are celebrating so that others will celebrate with you...

Need help with your assignment, project, thesis, or dissertation?
Re: Bovi Celebrates His Wife, Kris Asimonye, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by Festflor: 12:29pm On Sep 18, 2021
Una just dey marry fine fine wives!
Make i see wetin go make me no marry fine wife too.

Re: Bovi Celebrates His Wife, Kris Asimonye, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by Egein(m): 12:29pm On Sep 18, 2021
R
Re: Bovi Celebrates His Wife, Kris Asimonye, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by streetsoldier1(m): 12:30pm On Sep 18, 2021
see big flappy ear, she fine sha. Happy birthday madam bovi
Re: Bovi Celebrates His Wife, Kris Asimonye, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by chelsea1116(m): 12:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
Respect to all the men that takes care of their wives properly.
Its not simping but my wife well being is my pride. Greatest women in my life..My mom and my wife and they are best of friends.
Happy bday m'aam. Keep being good to him.

1 Like

Re: Bovi Celebrates His Wife, Kris Asimonye, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by Picker28: 12:35pm On Sep 18, 2021
Vabama:
By: ILLIKANNU DONALD CHUKWUMA

Shared with Caption ...

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CT8_zVyIxrN/

Madam which kind oil u rob for leg
HBD to u vitamin c
Re: Bovi Celebrates His Wife, Kris Asimonye, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by nnamdiosu(m): 12:35pm On Sep 18, 2021
lordmayor2013:
I’m selling Adidas sneakers # 2,500. it’s fake but if you walk fast, no one will notice it

Please patronize me

How much is the fairly used one please. urgent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures From Actor, Kunle Remi And Tiwi's White Wedding / Don Jazzy Shares Photo With His Dad / Murphy Afolabi's 44th Birthday Party In Toronto, Canada (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.