Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Bovi Celebrates His Wife, Kris Asimonye, On Her Birthday (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi Celebrates His Wife, Kris Asimonye, On Her Birthday (Pictures) (32179 Views)

Bovi’s Wife, Kris Asimonye Had Ectopic Pregnancy (Video) / Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back / Bovi Celebrates His Brother, Zino Ugboma On His Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bovi Celebrates His Wife, Kris Asimonye, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by Rastaramsey(m): 12:43pm On Sep 18, 2021
cassidy1996:
you wan chop am ?

He just want taste am

1 Like

Re: Bovi Celebrates His Wife, Kris Asimonye, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by Polynek(m): 12:44pm On Sep 18, 2021
Spontaneous007:
I will never forget when this coco cracked a joke about heaven and hell. That was his funniest joke I could remember. He bashed basketmouth, Obasanjo and so many others. The guy na cruise.

I can help you market your goods and services to over 200k audiences. Chat me up on 0.9.0.1.3.2.6.6.4.6.2
In dat joke Some Nigerians was complaining to d Angel telling Him say U think is easy to b human being cheesy Bovi my man at a point He said Nigerians will change the list, and JESUS will b like. Infact if u are a Nigerian go one side grin

1 Like

Re: Bovi Celebrates His Wife, Kris Asimonye, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by Polynek(m): 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2021
Spontaneous007:
I will never forget when this coco cracked a joke about heaven and hell. That was his funniest joke I could remember. He bashed basketmouth, Obasanjo and so many others. The guy na cruise.

I can help you market your goods and services to over 200k audiences. Chat me up on 0.9.0.1.3.2.6.6.4.6.2
In dat joke Some Nigerians was complaining to d Angel telling Him say U think is easy to b human being cheesy Bovi my man at a point He said Nigerians will change the list, and JESUS will b like. Infact if u are a Nigerian go one side grin

1 Like

Re: Bovi Celebrates His Wife, Kris Asimonye, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by Rastaramsey(m): 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2021
constance500:
Make I leave space for who get wetin to comment sad

U for no comment na
Re: Bovi Celebrates His Wife, Kris Asimonye, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by weedfada(m): 12:59pm On Sep 18, 2021
lordmayor2013:
I’m selling Adidas sneakers # 2,500. it’s fake but if you walk fast, no one will notice it

Please patronize me

grin cheesy
Re: Bovi Celebrates His Wife, Kris Asimonye, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by Onogiede(m): 1:02pm On Sep 18, 2021
cifexi:
To her you are only her Vitamin D and Vitamin M
happy birthday to our yawooo,.. money is absolutely the good
Re: Bovi Celebrates His Wife, Kris Asimonye, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by Ololadekiniun: 1:04pm On Sep 18, 2021
Vitamin D can leads to bone deformities such as rickets and body pain caused by a condition called osteomalacia in adults

If you won hype your wife hype am which one be my Vitamin A-Z
Happy birthday to her smiley
Re: Bovi Celebrates His Wife, Kris Asimonye, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by weedfada(m): 1:04pm On Sep 18, 2021
theInterpreter:
this has to be the funniest advert I've seen on Nairaland cheesy

I swear cheesy
Re: Bovi Celebrates His Wife, Kris Asimonye, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by saintsrow(m): 1:07pm On Sep 18, 2021
Lindajames1010:
Her ear is too long....@ first picture
her elf she be?
Re: Bovi Celebrates His Wife, Kris Asimonye, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by Lindajames1010: 1:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed like that of a goblin, right? tongue
her ear reminds me of melin
Re: Bovi Celebrates His Wife, Kris Asimonye, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by Lindajames1010: 1:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
NairaMaster1:

I wanted to say so, but I said no need. Exactly like those of giant rats and bats.
lol...
Person wife o
Re: Bovi Celebrates His Wife, Kris Asimonye, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by Dchampion65: 1:14pm On Sep 18, 2021
blesskewe:
No doubt
Money makes people younger

Happy birthday ma'am

Money or make-up or both
Re: Bovi Celebrates His Wife, Kris Asimonye, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by ManOfCompetence(m): 1:14pm On Sep 18, 2021
cifexi:
To her you are only her Vitamin D and Vitamin M

D for Dick and M for Money....gringrin
Re: Bovi Celebrates His Wife, Kris Asimonye, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by ManOfCompetence(m): 1:16pm On Sep 18, 2021
Ololadekiniun:
Vitamin D can leads to bone deformities such as rickets and body pain caused by a condition called osteomalacia in adults

If you won hype your wife hype am which one be my Vitamin A-Z
Happy birthday to her smiley

Deficiency in vitamin D actually causes osteomalacia...... not vitamin D itself
Re: Bovi Celebrates His Wife, Kris Asimonye, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by irodam1: 1:19pm On Sep 18, 2021
Every women nowadays want to expose what not suppose to be visible to the public
Re: Bovi Celebrates His Wife, Kris Asimonye, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by Emmanuel909090: 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2021
Lindajames1010:

You are fucking detailed.
Re: Bovi Celebrates His Wife, Kris Asimonye, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by theInterpreter: 1:31pm On Sep 18, 2021
weedfada:

I swear cheesy
cheesy
Re: Bovi Celebrates His Wife, Kris Asimonye, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by bukatyne(f): 1:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
Happy birthday ma'am.

I love love the makeup, so my style. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Bovi Celebrates His Wife, Kris Asimonye, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by Bunmhi(f): 1:39pm On Sep 18, 2021
Happy birthday emi oga, thanks for making Oga happy grin
Re: Bovi Celebrates His Wife, Kris Asimonye, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by samwillyco1(m): 2:00pm On Sep 18, 2021
If to say this girl no dey chop money she for wowo die

1 Like

Re: Bovi Celebrates His Wife, Kris Asimonye, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 18, 2021
The makeup doesn't suit her face, even her ears are long abi is that one Photoshop too?.....lol.
She is prettier without makeup according to the last two pictures.
Anyways, happy birthday to you Iyawo Bovi.
Re: Bovi Celebrates His Wife, Kris Asimonye, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by EndBuhariNow(m): 2:37pm On Sep 18, 2021
Wife that will still leave him lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Bovi Celebrates His Wife, Kris Asimonye, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 18, 2021
Lindajames1010:

May God have mercy on you
Re: Bovi Celebrates His Wife, Kris Asimonye, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by Lindajames1010: 3:48pm On Sep 18, 2021
Citygal:

May God have mercy on you
I want his grace presently
Re: Bovi Celebrates His Wife, Kris Asimonye, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by Nehyooh(m): 4:41pm On Sep 18, 2021
In her no-makeup picture, she slightly resemble Bovi
Happy birthday to her !
Re: Bovi Celebrates His Wife, Kris Asimonye, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by femi4: 4:42pm On Sep 18, 2021
Lindajames1010:
rabbit ear
Re: Bovi Celebrates His Wife, Kris Asimonye, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by onyedan(m): 5:47pm On Sep 18, 2021
kiss men all this comedians gather fine fine wife's with full package
Re: Bovi Celebrates His Wife, Kris Asimonye, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by blesskewe(f): 5:49pm On Sep 18, 2021
[quote author=Dchampion65 post=105936502]

Money or make-up or both
[/quote
Both
Re: Bovi Celebrates His Wife, Kris Asimonye, On Her Birthday (Pictures) by Digmygold: 6:44pm On Sep 18, 2021
cassidy1996:
you wan chop am ?

Na only Boma Akpore dey chop that Kain tin.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jide Kosoko's 65th Birthday Party: Odunlade Adekola, Others Spotted (Photos) / Pictures From Actor, Kunle Remi And Tiwi's White Wedding / Don Jazzy Shares Photo With His Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.