Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,365 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3126 Views)

We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married / He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go / Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Lankscole: 9:10am On Sep 18, 2021
It's well

1 Like

Re: . by Sonnobax15(m): 9:14am On Sep 18, 2021
lipsrsealed
Tho I went to poly,but one of my greatest joy was that I never had time for a gf....Tho many girls in my hostel and department used to stalk me back then due to the fact that I was the gentle and quiet type,but I no just gree give them the chance...

2 Likes

Re: . by TarOrfeeek: 9:27am On Sep 18, 2021
STIs
Unwanted Pregnancy
Expenditure
Emotional turbulence

It's not worth it. If I went through Uni again, I'll still GMOW.

Just try and do fun things in the weekend. Yes Konji will rear it's head.

6 Likes

Re: . by Bluezy13(m): 9:33am On Sep 18, 2021
I never bothered.

After all, I had marathon sex during NYSC.
Re: . by Tickles001(m): 10:07am On Sep 18, 2021
I'll tell you the truth. It's late. Yes. There's not much you can do now about it. You should now focus more on self development and financial stability.
You had your chance but you didn't take it. Being very social during your university days is one of the best things you can do for yourself.

Hang out with fun, visionary, money minded guys. Especially, the non conformists. Plus a handful of fine and kind girlfriends to cuddle with.

Not having money should not stop you as you don't really need much money to live good life in campus.

Your next stop is nysc but I wouldn't advice you focussing on sexual relationships. Take it if it comes, but not devote yourself to it. Use that one year to create a better life for yourself, because post nysc can be nightmarish.

3 Likes

Re: . by Kvng6464: 10:20am On Sep 18, 2021
Bro move on focus on your last semester and good luck.
Re: . by Lankscole: 12:58pm On Sep 18, 2021
Tickles001:
I'll tell you the truth. It's late. Yes. There's not much you can do now about it. You should now focus more on self development and financial stability.
You had your chance but you didn't take it. Being very social during your university days is one of the best things you can do for yourself.

Hang out with fun, visionary, money minded guys. Especially, the non conformists. Plus a handful of fine and kind girlfriends to cuddle with.

Not having money should not stop you as you don't really need much money to live good life in campus.

Your next stop is nysc but I wouldn't advice you focussing on sexual relationships. Take it if it comes, but not devote yourself to it. Use that one year to create a better life for yourself, because post nysc can be nightmarish.

Thanks for this. Yeah, it's late, but can make a little difference before graduation though.. I've been to places bt not much,
I used to visit friends to gist with but stopped bcus of self respect..
Mehn... It's true one don't need much money to have fun, but Bro, if I spend like 2k to have fun, it might tell on me as my monthly allowance isn't much.........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Englishisamust: 1:33pm On Sep 18, 2021
You are just like me, but you are still better than me. Have been single since the day they born me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Karleb(m): 1:49pm On Sep 18, 2021
Seriously, I think you are overthinking it.
Re: . by Lankscole: 2:08pm On Sep 18, 2021
Karleb:
Seriously, I think you are overthinking it.

Somhow,, u're correct in a way... I love experiences... I school in uniben, ryt from day one it's all abt book. I joined chess team but I'm not active though I won medal for my Dept. I joined football team but stopped due to health issues... I just love creating memories
Re: . by Karleb(m): 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
Lankscole:

Somhow,, u're correct in a way... I love experiences... I school in uniben, ryt from day one it's all abt book. I joined chess team but I'm not active though I won medal for my Dept. I joined football team but stopped due to health issues... I just love creating memories

I think you should should worry less.

What exactly is stopping you from having a relationship though?
Re: . by Lankscole: 2:15pm On Sep 18, 2021
Karleb:

I think you should should worry less.

What exactly is stopping you from having a relationship though?

Actually I can't figure it out exactly, but being broke is part though, I'm not talking about money to spend on d girl, I meant money for myself......... The ones I've tried to have something with jst want me as a friend
Re: . by Karleb(m): 3:08pm On Sep 18, 2021
Lankscole:

Actually I can't figure it out exactly, but being broke is part though, I'm not talking about money to spend on d girl, I meant money for myself......... The ones I've tried to have something with jst want me as a friend

I guess it's the brokenness.

For now, if you get okay, they ladies will come. So put effort into getting money.

You can go for girls as broke as you, or those ones in lower level. Also, don't take it too serious. Just have fun.

1 Like

Re: . by MidasO1(m): 3:08pm On Sep 18, 2021
ok

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Alusiizizi(m): 3:33pm On Sep 18, 2021
Lankscole:
This would be my fourth year in the university without a girlfriend. The feeling sometimes is good and bad, my first GF was after secondary school...
I had the opportunities to dating some girls in my department in year 1 & year 2 but I never love them back because they aren't my spec, jst want them for flings, the ones I like don't reciprocate the same...
I haven't have sex up till now in school, jst had made out with a girl.. Sometimes I feel bad when my friends make a joke about me being single since year 1, especially when I need d opposite sex to talk heart to heart with
My university life is kinda boring, no outing, no much social life maybe because I'm broke, because I love outing but there's no money.. I hope I make a difference in my final year 2nd semester, have much fun, go to places before I graduate because it's good to have memories when one is in the university

So the question is guys who passed through higher institution without having a girlfriend , how do you feel each time you remembered your days in school

You should be more interested in your academic progress instead of girlfriends. Youth of today.

3 Likes

Re: . by Les: 3:59pm On Sep 18, 2021
Lankscole:
This would be my fourth year in the university without a girlfriend. The feeling sometimes is good and bad, my first GF was after secondary school...
I had the opportunities to dating some girls in my department in year 1 & year 2 but I never love them back because they aren't my spec, jst want them for flings, the ones I like don't reciprocate the same...
I haven't have sex up till now in school, jst had made out with a girl.. Sometimes I feel bad when my friends make a joke about me being single since year 1, especially when I need d opposite sex to talk heart to heart with
My university life is kinda boring, no outing, no much social life maybe because I'm broke, because I love outing but there's no money.. I hope I make a difference in my final year 2nd semester, have much fun, go to places before I graduate because it's good to have memories when one is in the university

So the question is guys who passed through higher institution without having a girlfriend , how do you feel each time you remembered your days in school
I studied a 5 years course and I never had a gf from yr1 to 5, I moved from a gp of 2.84 in yr1 to almost cgpa of 3.6 in final yr. Its not a big deal, it shows u are satisfied in yourself. And yes, I didn't have se.x too throughout and till now self. I had my purpose and fulfilled it without any regrets!! If you have a purpose for taking this noble path only few would take, you won't regret it!!!

PS. I hate telling ppl this cos they don't believe, every forker thinks everyone is forking, smh!!
Re: . by Lankscole: 4:19pm On Sep 18, 2021
Karleb:

For now, if you get okay, they ladies will come. So put effort into getting money.

You can go for girls as broke as you, or those ones in lower level. Also, don't take it too serious. Just have fun.

Thanks,, I appreciate
Re: . by Lilsameey: 6:02pm On Sep 18, 2021
Lankscole:

Thanks for this. Yeah, it's late, but can make a little difference before graduation though.. I've been to places bt not much,
I used to visit friends to gist with but stopped bcus of self respect..
Mehn... It's true one don't need much money to have fun, but Bro, if I spend like 2k to have fun, it might tell on me as my monthly allowance isn't much.........
,...Bruh,..invest your time in learning an online skill that can fetch you money online, trust me, there are some skills you will come across, you will fall madly in love with them.
Re: . by NobleSeed(m): 7:50pm On Sep 18, 2021
bro na advice be this? cry
You want make him add salt to injury?
OP just focus on you education and your plans after all when you no get gf since you no die,when the time is right them no telly person. In all you do no forget say mama and papa still dey hope on you..PEACE
Karleb:

1 Like

Re: . by Karleb(m): 8:14pm On Sep 18, 2021
NobleSeed:
bro na advice be this? cry
You want make him add salt to injury?
OP just focus on you education and your plans after all when you no get gf since you no die,when the time is right them no telly person. In all you do no forget say mama and papa still dey hope on you..PEACE

I hate it when you people make it seem a broke person should not date. That's bullshit.

Brokeness should not hider anyone from dating. You just need to search for who will take you the way you are.

Besides, who said a student should not date? In fact, that's what majority of them do because they are social and young.

There are people who didn't date in school and still came out worse than those who dated.

Let us stop with this school of thought abeg! angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by luizpippo(m): 8:54pm On Sep 18, 2021
I was like you in school, no girlfriend because i basically cannot use my dad's sweat in sustaining anyone's daughter in the name of relationship.

I had so much calculations and drawings to keep my life busy, so even the ones who wanted me met a brick wall.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 18, 2021
Na pesin weh get time dey think am ..
I think you let your friends jibes get to you ..baba forget those small girls and face book ..
Except your cases is like mine ,..,once my mind is thinking sex,I wouldn't be productive till I have it and then ill be okay sometimes for months ..maybe because I've alot of willing people around me ..but then I don't let that make me lose focus
Re: . by Demigod22: 9:20pm On Sep 18, 2021
Nothing is wrong with you bro. Lol, you are actually doing the Bachelor's degree faithfully. You should have done something even one just for the memories or fun of it. In University, there are girls you don't need money to control.

I am in my final year second semester, I have retired from woman matter successfully, project and the need to put things together before graduation is occupying my mind. But I have girls that we do things, like the one that visited me yesterday and today, she refused the drink I bought for her, she refused transport money, she only ate the food I cooked, but we do things yesterday and today. Try and be responsibly naughty before you graduate, you don't always need reasons and logic to do things, you do it because you want to.

1 Like

Re: . by Hypnotise: 10:22pm On Sep 18, 2021
It’s the brokenness. Assuming you have a car or a private apartment, you’ll see the difference.
Re: . by kolakolex: 10:45pm On Sep 18, 2021
Hypnotise:
It’s the brokenness. Assuming you have a car or a private apartment, you’ll see the difference.

100%,true.
Car( 1st tool for fornication)
Apartment (2nd tool for fornication)

1 Like

Re: . by Joelobioha(m): 11:12pm On Sep 18, 2021
Lilsameey:
,...Bruh,..invest your time in learning an online skill that can fetch you money online, trust me, there are some skills you will come across, you will fall madly in love with them.
Re: . by Lilsameey: 11:37pm On Sep 18, 2021
Joelobioha:
,.. Freelancing.
Re: . by Obakashdee(m): 11:49pm On Sep 18, 2021
MidasO1:
it's useless, after you've Graduated the relationship wouldn't work as she'll move on to the next person during NYSC.
having a girlfriend in the University is Useless, develop on yourself and your grades most importantly so in the future you won't be found wanting..
I'm 29 in my final year in uniben and through out my four years here i no send these girls.

Lol Oga rest, nobody really send you sef, if you like get or not. E no really affect anybody and stop saying shiii..

Honestly you sound like a a close book.
Having a gf isn’t useless, my colleague dated his wife now from predegree to graduation from medical school, check how long that is, they are both doctors.

So if you are going to date, date with sense simple, people wey be spiritual sef that time, we wey get girl Dey dust them abegi

You’ve not passed through Nysc how sure are you that they will follow someone else after Nysc?

So after school life ends baa? Na wa oo

1 Like

Re: . by Obakashdee(m): 11:51pm On Sep 18, 2021
kolakolex:

100%,true.
Car( 1st tool for fornication)
Apartment (2nd tool for fornication)

Lol the greatest tool is accommodation, living alone. Haha
Students living outside campus na bad thing oo
even though they were still knacking some babes in ETF hall in oau that year.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 18, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Tho I went to poly,but one of my greatest joy was that I never had time for a gf....Tho many girls in my hostel and department used to stalk me back then due to the fact that I was the gentle and quiet type,but I no just gree give them the chance...

The stalking and greenlight no be here but I am too focused to be distracted

Heaven is the goal

Re: . by achillesfoot(m): 12:00am On Sep 19, 2021
The main problem of Nigerian youths is alarming. The only thing that bothers you now is sex.. Why don't you use that energy to create a venture that will profit you after school?? Or better still get a first class in whatever course you studying .. At least you can appreciate whoever is wasting their money now paying your school fees.

1 Like

Re: . by Karleb(m): 2:01am On Sep 19, 2021
Demigod22:
Nothing is wrong with you bro. Lol, you are actually doing the Bachelor's degree faithfully. You should have done something even one just for the memories or fun of it. In University, there are girls you don't need money to control.

I am in my final year second semester, I have retired from woman matter successfully, project and the need to put things together before graduation is occupying my mind. But I have girls that we do things, like the one that visited me yesterday and today, she refused the drink I bought for her, she refused transport money, she only ate the food I cooked, but we do things yesterday and today. Try and be responsibly naughty before you graduate, you don't always need reasons and logic to do things, you do it because you want to.

Omo! shocked

Nice one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

In The Eye Of The Beholder! / Pix Of My Wife Ex Hidden / Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.