Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers (19237 Views)

"Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers / Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned / Governor Umahi Reverses Ban On Sun, Vanguard Newspapers Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by emilo2bad: 3:29pm On Sep 18, 2021
BiafranOG:
One Fulani will jus wake up. Sip some cow urine in his freezer and post rubbish
You people always run away from the truth. If igbos killed igbos what is my business anyway. Taliban of igbo
Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by Kelvinhunta: 3:29pm On Sep 18, 2021
U r not getting the point, Hisbah is enforcing their religional doctrines, if u don't like it then relocate and beside how many killings have they made? Killing people hustling for they feeding money is d height of it. If u pretend it's not ipob then no problem, very soon everyone in Igboland go taste am though it's likely u r not in Igboland
od501:

Dear priest, sorry for your lose. But how are we sure the killers are ipob members?

And if you call IPOB Talibans, what do you call Hisbah?
Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by Ovamboland(m): 3:33pm On Sep 18, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
Before 1967, Igbos were at peace with themselves, and with all Nigerians.
Igbo's in Nigeria, started having problems as soon as they started calling themselves Biafra. That name have no Igbo meaning.
What is the meaning of Biafra in Igbo language.
Why adopt a name that has continued to bring an entire ethnic Nation Sorrow, Tears, and Pains.
Igbo Nation haven't known Peace, since they adopted Biafra as an identity. From which evil coven, did Ojukwu bring this name, that have killed over 4M Igbos from inception?
Once you associate Igbos with Biafra trouble starts.
Why do we love a name that brings us, Sorrow, Tears and Pains, Please let us consult the gods (Afa) and find out the evil associated with that name before going further.
Bia- Come
Fra - Trapped
Even the man who baptised us with name, later dropped it, and became a Nigerian, and died, a Nigerian.
Chinua Achebe capped it all, by saying there was a Country.
Doesn't all these resonate something?
Just mention Biafra, everywhere in Igboland will be in disarray, and backwards will set, blood will start flowing, and there will be no more peace.

Biafra means come and suffer
Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by GetMeRight: 3:36pm On Sep 18, 2021
BiafranOG:
One Fulani will jus wake up. Sip some cow urine in his freezer and post rubbish

Did you read this?
Anyone who defies the orders of their leaders could lose the right to live. How we wish they had other punishments. Like the Taliban of Afghanistan. These other Taliban gods sometimes flog offenders .
Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by GetMeRight: 3:37pm On Sep 18, 2021
Truthissupreme:
I don't know the fuss about Ipob to non igbos

This group only does protest and declare sit at home

Those enforcing sit at home are unknown gunmen whom are not affiliated to Ipob

If the government haven't cracked unknown gunmen it is irresponsible to tag them Ipob when Ipob have not taken responsibility for the actions they committ

Mind you there are also cases of unknown gunmen in the north just like the ones that killed na'allah 2 sons

You are lying to yourself
Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by Telekinetic: 3:38pm On Sep 18, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/09/the-taliban-of-igbo-land/
You online Fulani terrorists can be so annoying! With all the evils going on in the Northern wasteland, all you guys know how to do is carry iPOB matter on your heads. Shuo! Why not worry about your region and allow the igbos to worry about theirs?! Is there a crime worse than hunting, kidnapping, torturing and raping school kids!

1 Like

Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by GetMeRight: 3:40pm On Sep 18, 2021
mrvitalis:
This offensive by the fedral government to brand IPOB evil in the eyes of igbos is a big flop ... everyone is seeing through it

Yes, of course:
A week ago, on another ghastly Ghost Monday, a poor man drove out his truck to make deliveries. At Anike-Onicha, they stopped him and killed him. They killed 5 of his apprentices and burnt his truck and goods.
Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by od501: 3:42pm On Sep 18, 2021
Kelvinhunta:
U r not getting the point, Hisbah is enforcing their religional doctrines, if u don't like it then relocate and beside how many killings have they made? Killing people hustling for they feeding money is d height of it. If u pretend it's not ipob then no problem, very soon everyone in Igboland go taste am though it's likely u r not in Igboland

Baba...I know igbos more than even a so called professor. All these killings are not done by ipob or any of their afflicts. Forget newspaper reports, go down there and see for yourself.

Criminals can use the sit at home as an opportunity to do their thing, but the Igbos that I know can never go around killing their brothers for mere none compliance.

Even ipob leaders have challenged security forces to arrest any one that is enforcing the sit at home. Dies such people look to you like Talibans or something close?
Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by President99: 3:42pm On Sep 18, 2021
AntiBMC:

I stopped reading what you scribbled after the first sentence. Can't read trash from someone who has a small air-filled balloon for a brain. I said what I said. Kill yasef if you don't like it. Cow pi$s-drinking Parasit£s.
Coward, you ain't going any where. U must remain in Nigeria. Yes, unity begger, but why can't you coward just breakaway!
Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by Latakia(f): 3:43pm On Sep 18, 2021
MissionaryArchi:

If they had tried Making any attack during they visit you would have cried blood and go on to term them terrorists but then they decided to stay peacefully in their house to make the dictator irrelevant in his visit, now they are Talibans?
Keep wailing in bitterness. Its surprising you all the enemies of the East how the Igbos can unite greatly for a course
Is that why they should kill and behead anybody that is against their ideology?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by missuzoma: 3:44pm On Sep 18, 2021
ThankUJesus:
I am not going to say anything because it is not going to change anything, Igbo I know hate themselves, allow them to carry gun will be dangerous.

And your people like themselves? Who is hiring all those assassins operating in your area? Your people pay to hire killers for their tribesmen and you are here talking about Igbo hating each other? Please, go back to base!
Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by GetMeRight: 3:45pm On Sep 18, 2021
nku5:
IPOB denied killing anybody over and over but the media is determined to pin it on them. Terrorist groups like boko haram and Fulani herdsmen always claim responsibility after killing people.

Nnamdi Kanu's threats in his broadcasts is what they are using to strengthen this narrative. He should have known better. I hope IPOB and their leadership has sense to stop threatening people henceforth

ESN was formed by IPOB and killings of any dissenting igbo just magically started by UGM? What a coincidence! Wait, I know the people behind the killings of IPOB antagonists! It is DSS! Did I make sense to you? That's how illogical the claim sounds

1 Like

Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by OmoEpe(m): 3:46pm On Sep 18, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
Nobody is intimidating the Igbos and relegating them to the background as 3rd-Class Citizens.

It is the domineering spirit & the Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder (EUPD) inherent in every Igbo that is responsible for your illusions & self-inflicted problems.

You are the real problem of Nigeria

Spoiling the image of the nation and giving it a bad name but your people peddle lies on the social media numerous Lies & Propaganda. Foolish Dubious & Criminally-Minded Lots!

It is okay to cheat and swindle people but whenever the consequences of your actions return to hunt you, you will begin to dish out lies & propaganda just to attract sympathy.

You go into crime, make little money and then start jumping up & down with your gra-gra & gri-gri complex, thereby attracting the attention of the Law Enforcement Authorities.

It is that same complex or disorder that made your people buy flight tickets to Dubai, UAE to go rob more than 10 Bureau De Change outlets in broad day light.

The same way Nnamdi Kanu placed an 100 Million Naira bounty on the head of a sitting Governor (Wike) for him to be killed.

Now that the vacuous bastard is in custody; If I were that Governor (Wike) and as vengeful as I am, what stops me from bribing some high-ranking DSS Operatives to poison him to death in detention just to get even?

I sincerely pray that you people get your Biafra but trust me, there won't be any great deal of difference between your utopian Nation & Somalia.

This is why we keep saying that majority of you people lack emotional intelligence and always do things with gra-gra & gri-gri.

You blame everybody for your woes except yourselves. Just like how iPob is blaming Wike for sponsoring the abduction & rendition of Lamidi Cownu from Kenya back to Nigeria, forgetting that you already declared him as your enemy by placing a bounty on his head.

You always act before you think and leap before you look. Anyways, that is his problem.

You will go and incite trouble and then start screaming blue-murder when the consequence of your actions boomerang; And that is when you will remember and start tagging CNN, BBC, ICC, USA, Donald Trump, Israel, & Amnesty International.

Nobody hates the Igbos. It's just a simple natural law of "reaping what you sow" that is in play.

You can't sow guava and expect to reap pineapple. Never!

Ancient wisdom teaches that Action begets Reaction, Cause begets Effects and Sequence begets Consequence.

You cannot be cursing & insulting every other ethnicity in Nigeria day and night, and expect all your hateful seeds not to germinate in them.

This can't be better put. I wish this can be framed and hung in every hamlet in Igbo land.

The greatest and most obvious attribute of the Igbo is their IRRESPONSIBILITY they never take responsibility for results of their actions

It is a land devoid of elders with sense. Their rudderlessness is what has turned their land into a desolate place
Even the church has being infiltrated with the hate and acrimonious lifestyle of the average Igbo that they have long lost their moral compass. The Anglican church there have their bible's soaked in blood so ther lips can't condemn the blood ot their shed on their alter

Those people are irredeemable

1 Like

Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 3:46pm On Sep 18, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/09/the-taliban-of-igbo-land/

Just watch out for this excuse-
"Cownu and his IPIG miscreants are working for Buhari and the Fulanis to destabilize the SE".
Namdiot coward Cownu is a Fulani agent, he's actually a Fulani disguised as a Igbo man..
Bunch of delusional brainwashed retar@ded criminal clowns.

Igbos don't take responsibility for nothing, they will find others to blame for anything that doesn't go their way but love to take credit for success that they have not contributed jack shit to.
It's in their DNA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by richmond500: 3:46pm On Sep 18, 2021
Sunnyjoseph44:
Vanguard will not kill person...but ipob have many female that are in power...an Taliban don't believe in female world
name one female
Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by AntiBMC(m): 3:50pm On Sep 18, 2021
President99:
Coward, you ain't going any where. U must remain in Nigeria. Yes, unity begger, but why can't you coward just breakaway!

Tah getat. I still didn't read that, especially since it's emanating from someone that eats cow dvng...but you can keep crying on my mention. However, I won't be reading/replying ur gibberish becos why? na mumv dey follow z0mbie argue. Ozu.

Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 18, 2021
I hate it when people compare Taliban with IPOB even though it's meant to be a criticism

Taliban are trained, organized and very determined people

IPOB is not organized not trained and all their leaders are abroad, fighting since 1999 but unlike Taliban they have nothing to show for it

1 Like

Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by BiafranOG: 3:51pm On Sep 18, 2021
emilo2bad:

You people always run away from the truth. If igbos killed igbos what is my business anyway. Taliban of igbo
mind your business na.. Bandit of the north
Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by paramakina202: 3:51pm On Sep 18, 2021
onuman:

Who are your people? Igbos? Find your level please, you are below standard with your propaganda of falsehood.

Nobody is buying into your kill and deny partern any more,destroy property and deny,rape and deny,call for sit and home and deny enforcing it.
The world know IPOB as a group of bandits that shun out propaganda and outright falsehood.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by OmoEpe(m): 3:53pm On Sep 18, 2021
njimezz:
Most times d so called youths are not only dumb but also stupid, dis is what Nigeria education has caused.U read a news or write up without verifying d source, d next thing is to start talking rubbish of cause d government have d media so dey can pay or use dia vector power to do anything, IPOB was tagged unknown gun men and all manners, one misplace priority in human form will come here to talk like a slowpoke. I don't blame u at all continue to vomit rubbish. Ur uncle FFK after talking against Buhari still went back to eat from his vomit.

Vector power ko, Scalar Power ni. Apoda, Oponu extraordinary
Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by Lolabunny1: 3:56pm On Sep 18, 2021
Just look at the comments of these afonja skull miners and northern bastards all over this thread masturbating. I can't wait to see bandits and Fulani herdsmaen take over the west and rape you all sisters and mums and behead them. Keep on masturbating on IPOB. WE GROW STRONGER
YOUR COMMENTS HERE ARE THRASH AND HOLD NO WATER. yolobas are the greatest cowards same as their cow northern brothers.
Spits
Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by Latakia(f): 3:57pm On Sep 18, 2021
od501:

This one is thinking from the anus...lol

Oga where you see the young hal beheaded by IPOB? Or are u quoting from the same newspaper trash reports?

Only if u know how stupid you sound lidis...lol
We will continue to expose your terrorist activities before your cross over to other regions with your mentality.

Even your supleme leada cannot deny it cos video and audio evidence of how he ordered his terrorists to kill and behead anybody that is against his ideology are there before the court and God after his execution into hell grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by oneTIMEman(m): 4:01pm On Sep 18, 2021
Stupid vangaurd
Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by BiafranOG: 4:01pm On Sep 18, 2021
GetMeRight:

Did you read this?
tell me wrong order that MNK gave
Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by matm: 4:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
Shedding of innocent blood brings hyda-headed curses.
Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by od501: 4:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
Before 1967, Igbos were at peace with themselves, and with all Nigerians.
Igbo's in Nigeria, started having problems as soon as they started calling themselves Biafra. That name have no Igbo meaning.
What is the meaning of Biafra in Igbo language.
Why adopt a name that has continued to bring an entire ethnic Nation Sorrow, Tears, and Pains.
Igbo Nation haven't known Peace, since they adopted Biafra as an identity. From which evil coven, did Ojukwu bring this name, that have killed over 4M Igbos from inception?
Once you associate Igbos with Biafra trouble starts.
Why do we love a name that brings us, Sorrow, Tears and Pains, Please let us consult the gods (Afa) and find out the evil associated with that name before going further.
Bia- Come
Fra - Trapped
Even the man who baptised us with name, later dropped it, and became a Nigerian, and died, a Nigerian.
Chinua Achebe capped it all, by saying there was a Country.
Doesn't all these resonate something?
Just mention Biafra, everywhere in Igboland will be in disarray, and backwards will set, blood will start flowing, and there will be no more peace.

Oga...the fact they don't teach history in schools anymore doesn't mean you can’t study one yourself. Get your facts right before you indirectly corrupt the mind of the naive ones. First, Ojukwu didn't coin the name Biafra. Biafra has been a kingdom on it's own with high chiefs and Kings presiding over their lands (province). Biafra has been there even before the Portuguese came arrived.

Secondly, Biafra means "Come Live" or "Come Live together".

Thirdly, Chinua Achebe wrong "There was a country" in solidarity to the Biafran. As a matter of fact, he has always seen Nigeria as a cursed entity, an abomination that should be undone. Go read the book again. That was why he promised not to step foot in Nigeria till he death, and that was exactly what happened. The only time he came close to Nigeria was as the airport when he was greeted by Goodluck Jonathan. He turned back and left afterwards.

Fourthly, blood don't flow when you mention Biafra in the Southeast, there is joy actually. Have you seen rallies by ipob? Does those people look like people who were forced to come out? Why can't the FG conduct a referendum today and see really, if the people wants to secede or not. I doubt they will dare.

And you mentioned Biafra killing 4m igbos, nop, Gowon and the British did that actually. They it by deliberately restricting foreign aids. So, of you are looking for the devil go to gowon and his British allies.
Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by orisa37: 4:14pm On Sep 18, 2021
the-taliban-of-igbo-land.

IPOB ARE CRUSADERS AND FREEDOM FIGHTERS. THE TALIBAN ARE JIHADISTS AND TERRORISTS.
Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by Kelvinhunta: 4:15pm On Sep 18, 2021
Now I can read the mischief in ur post. U know igbo more that a professor! And u not in igboland, criminals do not use every other day to strike na only sit at home days and with full ipob regalia chanting their songs? Which I ve personally witnessed? Guy move to comedy section or ask for such to be created for u
Na people like u de call every igbo person ipob member
od501:

Baba...I know igbos more than even a so called professor. All these killings are not done by ipob or any of their afflicts. Forget newspaper reports, go down there and see for yourself.

Criminals can use the sit at home as an opportunity to do their thing, but the Igbos that I know can never go around killing their brothers for mere none compliance.

Even ipob leaders have challenged security forces to arrest any one that is enforcing the sit at home. Dies such people look to you like Talibans or something close?

1 Like

Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by od501: 4:18pm On Sep 18, 2021
Latakia:
We will continue to expose your terrorist activities before your cross over to other regions with your mentality.

Even your supleme leada cannot deny it cos video and audio evidence of how he ordered his terrorists to kill and behead anybody that is against his ideology are there before the court and God after his execution into hell grin

Expose you say? Another stupid talk. Expose who to whom? Oga...igbos already know ipob and what they do. You can only decieve the gullible outside Igboland. Nevertheless, smart Nigerians are beginning to see the government scam, more reason they other secessionist groups are springing up from other regions. That's how you guys stockpiled weapons in Sunday Igbohos House thinking that the public is dumb enough to buy that story.

Oga derive another means, this one is not working.
Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by gidgiddy: 4:24pm On Sep 18, 2021
Ovamboland:

Continue with your violent agitations, kill more of your brothers and sisters, after about 25 years, you will get nothing and surrender like Boko Haram and IRA.

Your fathers surrendered in 1970, same fate awaits you. In your own case you started by killing yourselves

Nigerians are the only people on earth who expect peace on a mountain of injustice
Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by od501: 4:26pm On Sep 18, 2021
Kelvinhunta:
Now I can read the mischief in ur post. U know igbo more that a professor! And u not in igboland, criminals do not use every other day to strike na only sit at home days and with full ipob regalia chanting their songs? Which I ve personally witnessed? Guy move to comedy section or ask for such to be created for u
Na people like u de call every igbo person ipob member

Nop. I think you should go to the comedy section, cos you are very funny right now. You and I know you are not igbo, and you have not gone anywhere close to Igboland. Cos if you have or do, you would have know how politicians use these criminals to operate. Too bad you can't cross the Ts

Igbo regalia indeed!
Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by Latakia(f): 4:29pm On Sep 18, 2021
od501:

Expose you say? Another stupid talk. Expose who to whom? Oga...igbos already know ipob and what they do. You can only decieve the gullible outside Igboland. Nevertheless, smart Nigerians are beginning to see the government scam, more reason they other secessionist groups are springing up from other regions. That's how you guys stockpiled weapons in Sunday Igbohos House thinking that the public is dumb enough to buy that story.

Oga derive another means, this one is not working.
He is a terrorist and there's nothing you can do about. Cownu and Sunday Igboho are two nuisances and terrorists whose party lost election and suddenly became secessionists where dummy and empty heads like you see as hero and mentors. Thank God FFK have left you guys with your stupidity grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Community, Tse Atue / PHOTOS: Osinbajo Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting In Abuja / Osinbajo Panel Quizzes Suspended SGF, Lawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.