Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers (19245 Views)

"Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers / Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned / Governor Umahi Reverses Ban On Sun, Vanguard Newspapers Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by Latakia(f): 6:24am On Sep 19, 2021
Virginkpekus:

You are very funny Igbos ran to their various villages when the war started... So I don't get your point.
off course the West and the North is part of the villages in Igboland where they ran to after the war to look for greener pastures. They are still running there especially in the night through night buses cos they can't survive and live peacefully in the East. grin
Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by Latakia(f): 6:25am On Sep 19, 2021
zuchyblink:
This lie has been debunked over and over again
Maybe on Radio Biafra cos its hurt them when they remind them of how they shot themselves in the past grin
Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by barcaboi(m): 7:01am On Sep 19, 2021
onuman:

Are You blind or refused to see what brought violence to Nigeria, first in the north, now going down south? Your sharia criminal laws are at the root of the violence. IPOB rose to reject your sharia criminal justice system in one Nigeria. IPOB has since told you that it had no hands in the violence in the east.

IPOB at the beginning told you that no violence is its motto.
Continue with entertaining yourself with falsehood.
So all the tweets, posts and even audios of kanu and co telling them to attack security and all is also the sharia. Na me mess up dey relate with an obviously deluded person. Enjoy the drama bro

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by ajl: 9:05am On Sep 19, 2021
All the killings by unknown gunmen are done by government agents. It's a deliberate smear campaign to poison the mind of people. It's a simple strategy. First declare them as terrorists. Then go out to commit heinous crime in their name and hang these crimes on their neck. It's a very common strategy by governments around the world fighting uprising or dissent. I think state secret services are usually behind such moves. Go ask CIA how much evils they have done inside and outside America in the name of America.
Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by Virginkpekus(f): 9:24am On Sep 19, 2021
Latakia:
off course the West and the North is part of the villages in Igboland where they ran to after the war to look for greener pastures. They are still running there especially in the night through night buses cos they can't survive and live peacefully in the East. grin
Igbos have always been travellers, they love to explore. War or no war and Igbo man would always seek to explore opportunities all over the country. Wean yourself of hate cry
Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by Playmaker99: 10:58am On Sep 19, 2021
NGpatriot:

Loot at slaves and delusional jokers. You are slaves already, sadly, you are slave to ipob jihadi Taliban terrorist.

And when you don't act like conquered slaves when they order you around or sit your slave ass at home, you get slaughtered like a worthless village chicken.

You better face your ipob Taliban jihadi realities..

Just as i expected (bitter souls)

At least they don't kidnap, kill, rape our women Both old and young, burn our houses, forcefully take my land and send me to the idp camps where i will face a different type of hell.
Am okay with that.
There is always a price to pay for freedom.
Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by Latakia(f): 11:07am On Sep 19, 2021
Virginkpekus:

Igbos have always been travellers, they love to explore. War or no war and Igbo man would always seek to explore opportunities all over the country. Wean yourself of hate cry
They are travellers because their region is full of tabular rasa, evil minds, lack of economy value and lack of trust for one another, hence, they preferred the north and west where they have peace of mind than those living in the East grin
Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by sirp9898(m): 11:17am On Sep 19, 2021
Truthissupreme:
By the Op analogy these people aren't Talibans since their aim is simply to enforce a sit at home for a goal after which they don't disturb the citizens

Talibans are actually the group that wants to control the entirety of people's life

The real Talibans should be hisbah that breaks into school hostels to detect if boys and girls are co-habiting

Talibans is hisbah that tells people what to eat (pork) or drink (beer)

Talibans is hisbah that dictates what music people should listen to

Taliban is hisbah that tells you how to dress and hair style

Guy you get am very well

We are not sincere to ourselves in this nigeria it is openly true not a scam
Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by Virginkpekus(f): 11:51am On Sep 19, 2021
Latakia:
They are travellers because their region is full of tabular rasa, evil minds, lack of economy value and lack of trust for one another, hence, they preferred the north and west where they have peace of mind than those living in the East grin
Very correct!! The east is virtually empty. No one lives there cry
Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by Miraclewilfred: 12:54pm On Sep 19, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Ipob members & sympathizers are bandits.
Clap 4 ya sef.
Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by Latakia(f): 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2021
Virginkpekus:

Very correct!! The east is virtually empty. No one lives there cry
At all, very empty except on Christmas/New Year period when they come for celebration. And those of them that live in the West end North will be forming big boys/girls speaking Yoruba and Hsusa among the locals to differentiate themselves from the local ones grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by Virginkpekus(f): 1:08pm On Sep 19, 2021
Latakia:
At all, very empty except on Christmas/New Year period when they come for celebration. And those of them that live in the West end North will be forming big boys/girls speaking Yoruba and Hsusa among the locals to differentiate themselves from the local ones grin
cry cry okay
Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by UCHIHAmask: 3:49pm On Sep 19, 2021
onuman:
Reverse propaganda: the political and religious leaders of the 12 northern sharia states that adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal laws are no more the Taliban of Nigeria; instead, stupid persons with stupid propaganda are naming IPOB as the Taliban.

Lies have taken over truth in Nigeria of the Bubus and Lais.
Nigeria is failure..
We Igbos (biafrans) have grown above the Nigeria propaganda,we know who our enemies are...
I only pity Igbos mostly those outside the east who still believe the stories they hear from Nigeria (FG)

1 Like

Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by NGpatriot: 4:58pm On Sep 19, 2021
[s]
Playmaker99:

Just as i expected (bitter souls)

At least they don't kidnap, kill, rape our women Both old and young, burn our houses, forcefully take my land and send me to the idp camps where i will face a different type of hell.
Am okay with that.
There is always a price to pay for freedom.
[/s]

Not interested in ipobian TALIBAN and ISIS JIHADI rubbish..
Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by Playmaker99: 6:50pm On Sep 19, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Then why did you quote me with so much bitterness and anger in your words?

Ooh i forgot (Bitter souls)
Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by Playmaker99: 6:57pm On Sep 19, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Then why quote in the first place with so much bitterness and anger in your words?

Oh i forgot (bitter souls)
Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by NGpatriot: 6:59pm On Sep 19, 2021
[s]
Playmaker99:

Then why did you quote me with so much bitterness and anger in your words?

Ooh i forgot (Bitter souls)
[/s]

Not interested in ipobian TALIBAN and ISIS JIHADI rubbish.....

E be like say this one go send his Jihadi Taliban Igbos to behead me o........but nna, I'm not scared of you terrorists..

grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by Playmaker99: 5:28am On Sep 20, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Not interested in ipobian TALIBAN and ISIS JIHADI rubbish.....

E be like say this one go send his Jihadi Taliban Igbos to behead me o........but nna, I'm not scared of you terrorists..

grin

Swears, you just reaffirmed the very reason i don't comment here.

You just came online picked out a total stranger and started attacking the person verbally,

I think the jihadist here is actually you, a very bitter jihadist soul.

You better seek for redemption for your soul before it eats you up.

Or you can continue to come at me here, your choice
Whichever you choose is still inconsequential to me
Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by richmond500: 10:12am On Sep 20, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

They are cowards!

Just like what IPOB is doing in the South East presently:

Q: How many Fulani did they chase/Killed?
A: None

Q: How many SE maidens have been killed?
A: lost count

Q:How many SE hero's have been killed?
A: too numerous to mention

Q: How many criminals did they release from prison?
A: The full prison
u copied this from me, why u no at least gimme credit na
Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by uvie66: 10:07am On Sep 21, 2021
BiafranOG:
you for tell am to come alone na. Idiot.. U wey get liver, how many corrupt politician you don use your liver go attack You think if Nigeria dey fair to everybody u go still hear Biafra matter? I pray Fulani enter your village rape your whole family so that your eyes go clear. Fool
Nigeria is not fair to everyone...we all know the Government is incompetent, even the fulanis are suffering from this incompetence through incessant kidnapping ravaging the area, but it does not mean we should take the law into our hands and exercerbate the situation.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by cybernaut(m): 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2021
NGpatriot:

This is a new one....So British is the new reason why ipob Taliban jihadists terrorists a slaughtering their own igbo people?

Who swear and put a curse on you people?

grin grin
we are not the same with useless thing like you who reason from his anus

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register / Imo Governor Rescues Woman From Mob Action / Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.