Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent (19473 Views)

Ekiti: Oyebanji Hails Appeal Court Ruling, Dedicates Victory To God, / Governor Oyebanji Hails Victorious Nigerian Contingent To World Arts And Crafts / Oyebanji Hails Fed High Court Ruling On His Candidacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by Newslink(m): 7:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
APC Governorship Candidate, Biodun Oyebanji Votes, Commends INEC, Security Agencies and describes poll excellent

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyipSKfmn0E

The governorship candidate of the All Progressive Congress, Biodun Oyebanji has described the exercise as excellent.

Speaking with newsmen after casting his vote, at unit 3 ward 06, lkogosi, Oyebanji around 1040am said the accreditation across as timely and orderly.

He expressed confidence that the exercise would end peacefully and that he would win the contest.

Oyebanji also lauded the security arrangement across the state.

Speaking on the introduction of the Bimodal Voter Accreditation System into the electoral Oyebanji described it as commendable

Oyebanji “The process is excellent, I just cast my vote, it went very well . The accreditation process has been perfect. I must commend INEC for preparing very well.

Definitely, there would be hitches, but I hope it won’t be much as to affect the credibility of the whole process. The turnout has been encouraging.

Asked if he has received information on security breaches, the APC candidate said he could only adjudge the process in his polling unit. Nothing like that here. I expect to win.”
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/ekiti-poll-apc-candidate-oyebanji-hails-inec-security-describes-poll-excellent/amp/

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Ce85Qajg3Dy/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by Cheun992: 7:25pm On Jun 18, 2022
See who is playing mind game

As Lincoln Chafee has said “Trust is built with consistency.”. I am a reliable and trustworthy trader who is capable to redeem your giftcard without no stress. I believe a trial is all I need and I promise not to betray your trust. My contact is 08130630178 Thank you

Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by KashApp: 7:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
INEC should try and adopt electronic voting system. It's pretty simple....just link the system to our BVN so that people can vote from their homes and even people Abroad. And of course, it will be one man, one vote since we will be using BVN. That will even safe too much spending on security and all the materials. And the issue of vote buying will not happen again

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by Honor10: 7:38pm On Jun 18, 2022
Of course, he is winning so he will praise INEC.

152 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 18, 2022
If to say all these small small parties can merge together and support Peter Obi to win this election, it would check and benefits our electoral process once and for all.

Please Nigerian youths, you can see what is currently playing out at Ekiti election, where people selling their votes, we need to wake up. This APC and PDP always bring Sorrow Tears and Blood , Poverty.

I’m imploring you all, collect your pvc and stop shouting on social media, cos empty barre make noise too much, let’s vote this bad people out. Only people supporting PDP and APC for presidential have something to benefit from it.

I’m a Yoruba man and am ready to vote for OBI, I’m tired of Old cargos with nothing tangible to offer than stealing and destroying our nations.

Look out and do your findings about their children's well being. And juxtapose with your own life, are you better than them or not.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by iCauseTrouble: 7:46pm On Jun 18, 2022
We OBIdients are patiently waiting for you in the Presidential election

3 Likes

Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by Mayemavins: 7:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
Bao ni jur bao ni jare
Ekiti kete Inn sere, Inn dotijuti aa

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by chatinent: 7:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
Excellent vote-buying?
Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by paskal16: 7:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
Who’s leading
Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
The Presidential election remains a PDP and APC affair.

I stand with Atiku

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by megamank(m): 7:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
What else do you expect him to say... When he knows how hungry and desperate those electorate needs the 5k... He knows they will surely collect it and put thumb to paper as usual...
Nigerians are not ready for change yet...
Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by themes009(m): 7:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
grin
Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by Quest7777: 7:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
Na only person wey dey 100% sure of winning de talk like dis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by Tecnophone: 7:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
Basterd

1 Like

Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by redcliff: 7:48pm On Jun 18, 2022
KashApp:
INEC should try and adopt electronic voting system. It's pretty simple....just link the system to our BVN so that people can vote from their homes and even people Abroad. And of course, it will be one man, one vote since we will be using BVN. That will even safe too much spending on security and all the materials. And the issue of vote buying will not happen again

This is where permissioned blockchain will be of high importance. we will get to the point where we can vote from home, one man one vote. it is possible.

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by owiko(m): 7:48pm On Jun 18, 2022
Meanwhile, go get your PVC ahead of February. Be OBIdient and be glad you did.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by Mandate2023: 7:48pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mayorofodemu:
If to say all these small small parties can merge together and support Peter Obi to win this election, it would check and benefits our electoral process once and for all.

Please Nigerian youths, you can see what is currently playing out at Ekiti election, where people selling their votes, we need to wake up. This APC and PDP always bring Sorrow Tears and Blood , Poverty.

I’m imploring you all, collect your pvc and stop shouting on social media, cos empty barre make noise too much, let’s vote this bad people out. Only people supporting PDP and APC for presidential have something to benefit from it.

I’m a Yoruba man and am ready to vote for OBI, I’m tired of Old cargos with nothing tangible to offer than stealing and destroying our nations.

Look out and do your findings about their children's well being. And juxtapose with your own life, are you better than them or not.

U r fighting a lost battle my friend......will rather vote a dog instead of obi grin

Why should other parties come together to support ur LP candidate, why can't LP support another candidate

U r not a yoruba....u r just a miscreants brainwashed that ur tribal man is d messiah.....I have not experience d sorrow u r experiencing or better still maybe u need to work harder......since d last 7years so many ppl have made it big in life

We r all voting asiwaju and u better do too coz a party without structure or ward but rather online miscreants won't win an election so instead of power to return to north pls vote asiwaju...lagos state is a testimony...Google his achievements as governor pls

150 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by Abbeyme: 7:48pm On Jun 18, 2022
Excellent money sharing
Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by Yankee101: 7:49pm On Jun 18, 2022
With all the televised bribery?
Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by Gospel2Day: 7:49pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mayorofodemu:

You're right.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by sparko1(m): 7:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mayorofodemu:

Who cares if you are a yoruba man, all this plenty story, if you like release ebook Obi will Obediently stay at home.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by AnambraPrince: 7:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
We won grin

1 Like

Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by AnambraPrince: 7:51pm On Jun 18, 2022
KashApp:
What about people on the moon? Una go wail tire grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by adioolayi(m): 7:51pm On Jun 18, 2022
Victory is Sweet
Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by IDIOTmoderators: 7:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
Tecnophone:
Basterd
Must you comment?
Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by adioolayi(m): 7:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
sparko1:

Who cares if you are a yoruba man, all this plenty story, if you like release ebook Obi will Obediently stay at home.

You are wicked grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by AnambraPrince: 7:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
Meanwhile, IPOB said they won't allow elections in the East. I wonder where Obi will get votes from, maybe Twitter or Tiktok grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by Searchingvictor: 7:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ok

Lord, I need 40k today. Send me helper

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yorubas Are Not Our Problem - Benjamin Kalu / Buhari’s First 5 Days After Return / Ooni Of Ife Advice Kingsley Moghalu To ‘fire On’, We Are Proud Of You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.