Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,237 members, 7,822,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

22-Year-Old Nigerian Soldier Killed By Insurgents After Motivating School Kids - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 22-Year-Old Nigerian Soldier Killed By Insurgents After Motivating School Kids (788 Views)

Police Rescue Soldier, 15 Others Abducted By Insurgents In Borno State / ACM AMOS SOBOSU: Burial Poster Of 22-Year-Old Nigerian Soldier Killed / Nigerian Soldier Killed 14 Boko Haram Terrorists Before He Was Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

22-Year-Old Nigerian Soldier Killed By Insurgents After Motivating School Kids by NwekeUG(m): 9:53am On Sep 18, 2021
22-Year-Old Nigerian Soldier Killed By Insurgents Hours After Motivating School Kids (Photos, Video)

A 22-year-old soldier, ACM Amos Sobosu pays the ultimate price in the line of duty, hours after motivating some school kids in the North East, IgbereTV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CT89ACMsy6H/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Joshua Vasira Emmanuel wrote on Facebook;

"You Died While Serving Your Father Land, Which You Swore To Protect In respective of Boundaries. You Ran The Rest, Now It's Time To Go Home.
Rest In Peace Bro. May Your Mighty Soul Rest In Perfect Peace.

#Redefined...
#GodsGraceAmbassador..."
https://www.facebook.com/100028530621267/posts/674425436851804/?app=fbl

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ-7lvC_cr8

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Soldier Killed By Insurgents After Motivating School Kids by Truthissupreme: 9:54am On Sep 18, 2021
A southernern and a Christian

Keep killing yourselves since you won't take advise

They have released 81 sucide forms again for southernerns that would go to sambisa, when those ones die they would be finding RIP online

2 Likes

Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Soldier Killed By Insurgents After Motivating School Kids by Truthissupreme: 9:59am On Sep 18, 2021
I am pissed off seeing people do the same thing and expecting different results

Must you use your life as pawn in the Islamic terror game played by Northern muslims
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Soldier Killed By Insurgents After Motivating School Kids by chatinent: 9:59am On Sep 18, 2021
To say I know this guy as a course mate is the most painful feeling I have gotten this morning.

He was one guy you would always advise to leave the army... “guy, you are too good for this army.”

A poem to you and all serving regulars:

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you;
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too:
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or, being lied about, don't deal in lies,
Or being hated don't give way to hating,
And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise;

If you can dream---and not make dreams your master;
If you can think---and not make thoughts your aim,
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same:.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build'em up with worn-out tools;

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings,
And never breathe a word about your loss:
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: "Hold on!"

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings---nor lose the common touch,
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
If all men count with you, but none too much:
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds' worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And---which is more---you'll be a Man, my son!

Nigeria is not worth dying for.

No country is worth it.

Human government has failed.

Indeed, life is a mist.

2 Likes

Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Soldier Killed By Insurgents After Motivating School Kids by walemoney007(m): 10:05am On Sep 18, 2021
I respect the people joining the Nigerian army. I can never join, I can't go and be fighting for what's not my business in the North East and North West.
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Soldier Killed By Insurgents After Motivating School Kids by obiekunie01: 10:11am On Sep 18, 2021
U mean this clean boy is dead just like that

Don't they have relatives that will just say no don't join the army!

Na waoo!
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Soldier Killed By Insurgents After Motivating School Kids by Truthissupreme: 10:13am On Sep 18, 2021
Chai, see that nice dimple sef that melts heart

He was even in the Terrorist north east "motivating" almajiris that would end up killing him and getting grand reception

No die another man death, if you be Christian or southerner stay off Nigeria Army
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Soldier Killed By Insurgents After Motivating School Kids by insidelife22(m): 10:14am On Sep 18, 2021
in Kiss Daniel's voice "everybody know say me I no fit die". the young man made the right decision in the wrong time. rest on bro.
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Soldier Killed By Insurgents After Motivating School Kids by Kandeed: 10:14am On Sep 18, 2021
I've not been in the military but then when I hear News of soldier's unnecessary death I was always mad and sad that the death of these young, bright fellas is needless and shouldn't have happened in the first place or prolonged

But twas as tho my priority is misplaced cuz if no top military officers are bold enough to call themselves together and put an end to the needles killings of their men, who am I to cry than the bereaved??
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Soldier Killed By Insurgents After Motivating School Kids by TarOrfeeek: 10:19am On Sep 18, 2021
chatinent:
To say I know this guy as a course mate is the most painful feeling I have gotten this morning.

He was one guy you would always advise to leave the army... “guy, you are too good for this army.”

My Dirge to you and all serving regulars:

No country is worth it.

Indeed, life is a mist.

You are quoting Rudyard Kipling for a dead NAF Aircraft Man.

There's never anything exceptional about belonging to an organisation that elevates clannish and tribal loyalties above merit.

I don't blame the dead soldier. But at some point he knew what he signed up for.

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Soldier Killed By Insurgents After Motivating School Kids by chatinent: 10:23am On Sep 18, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

You are quoting Rudyard Kipling for a dead NA soldier.

There's never anything exceptional about belonging to an organisation that elevates clannish and tribal loyalties above merit.

I don't blame the dead soldier. But at some point he knew what he signed up for.

The NA isn't a place for humans. It is tribalistic to the core. A soldier could be sent to the underground tunnel for killing a terrorist who was about shooting a civilian if he wasn't told to!

Is that not an interplay of political affiliations?

German soldiers are allowed to violate rules of engagement so far it is to protect the civilians!

If you kuma go north east, you go sabi wetin I dey yarn.

A place where your regulars wey una dey advance fit turn around begin fire una?

Ditch Nigeria bro.
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Soldier Killed By Insurgents After Motivating School Kids by Truthissupreme: 10:23am On Sep 18, 2021
Kandeed:
I've not been in the military but then when I hear News of soldier's unnecessary death I was always mad and sad that the death of these young, bright fellas is needless and shouldn't have happened in the first place or prolonged

But twas as tho my priority is misplaced cuz if no top military officers are bold enough to call themselves together and put an end to the needles killings of their men, who am I to cry than the bereaved??
The death of the young southern/Christian's officers is of benefit to their Fulani bosses

They can use the opportunity to give arms and ammunition to the Terrorists under the disguise of "ambush" and weapons stolen

More money would be budgeted for those same weapons that they also rent to bandits for operation

Killing them and getting more recruits means more money for logistics
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Soldier Killed By Insurgents After Motivating School Kids by thorpido(m): 10:32am On Sep 18, 2021
People joining the Nigerian army get mind.The Nigerian situation makes it unworthy.
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Soldier Killed By Insurgents After Motivating School Kids by alpharoyalty: 10:34am On Sep 18, 2021
Needles death.
Very needles.
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Soldier Killed By Insurgents After Motivating School Kids by Conner44: 11:01am On Sep 18, 2021
chatinent:

A poem to you and all serving regulars:

No country is worth it.

Indeed, life is a mist.

Chai. See as Boko Haram make bros turn poet kiss may his soul Rest In Peace
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Soldier Killed By Insurgents After Motivating School Kids by AntiBMC(m): 11:14am On Sep 18, 2021
If you a southerner and you've decided to enlist in or remain in the army and other paramilitary factions, OYO is ur case...cos na RIP go end am.
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Soldier Killed By Insurgents After Motivating School Kids by Omobada(m): 11:20am On Sep 18, 2021
RIP gallant soldier
Re: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Soldier Killed By Insurgents After Motivating School Kids by SarkinYarki: 11:23am On Sep 18, 2021
See how these Jihadist have wasted this brilliant young man ..no matter how hard it is please as southerner do not Join Buharis army

(1) (Reply)

2023 Elections: 8 Out Of 10 Nigerian Youth Prefer Saraki For President / Primate Church of America(Anglican Communio)Mourn Anglican Priest Killed By IPOB / RE: El Rufia...what About Size?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.