Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway, A Death Trap (photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway, A Death Trap (photos) (28612 Views)

Ugwu Onyeama Federal Road In Enugu: A Death Trap (Photos, Video) / Deplorable State Of Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Expressway (photos) / MCC Pedestrian Bridge Upper Iweka, Onitsha Now A Death Trap (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway, A Death Trap (photos) by Grateful007: 9:25pm On Sep 18, 2021
SIRAO:

stop lieing, he is doing better compare to Jonathan, from okigwe to Osisioma is good now.
Atulu awusa... keep quiet
Re: Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway, A Death Trap (photos) by Rayjnr: 10:09pm On Sep 18, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

Better than the Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association chairman that was killed by bandits.

go ask the bandits how far, they being killed like chickens the way ipob and esn are roasted like chicken

1 Like

Re: Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway, A Death Trap (photos) by ThEGodFaThEr104: 11:01pm On Sep 18, 2021
Rayjnr:

go ask the bandits how far, they being killed like chickens the way ipob and esn are roasted like chicken
Mtcheeew........which bandits? Is the same one your papa Buhari is paying ransoms or Boko Haram fighters he's paying salary and giving an all expense paid trip abroad for a job welldone for bombing and killing you, your family members and northerners.
Aboki, The joke is on you.
Re: Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway, A Death Trap (photos) by Poleski: 12:32am On Sep 19, 2021
Brimstone77:
Ipob self smhhh!!

See how their weekly sit at home is destroying our federal roads in the east...

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Even though, I don't support unnecessary sit-at-home protest, it's dumb and dishonest for you to falsely claim it was what destroyed the federal road!

You may want to stay abreast with the current affairs of the country!
Re: Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway, A Death Trap (photos) by calcal: 2:33am On Sep 19, 2021
op is a liar, Buhari is doing great on infrastructure grin
Re: Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway, A Death Trap (photos) by Rayjnr: 5:27am On Sep 19, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

Mtcheeew........which bandits? Is the same one your papa Buhari is paying ransoms or Boko Haram fighters he's paying salary and giving an all expense paid trip abroad for a job welldone for bombing and killing you, your family members and northerners.
Aboki, The joke is on you.

hahahahaha who can be more stupid than you? , forming sit at home and punishing yourself to hurt Abuja, hahahaah illiteracy at its peak, show me one person that takes a real investment to your cursed poto poto region, even your business men prefer to have their investment I. the north and west, than a cursed region where the only inhabitants are the slaves of fulani

1 Like

Re: Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway, A Death Trap (photos) by ThEGodFaThEr104: 7:03am On Sep 19, 2021
Rayjnr:

hahahahaha who can be more stupid than you? , forming sit at home and punishing yourself to hurt Abuja, hahahaah illiteracy at its peak, show me one person that takes a real investment to your cursed poto poto region, even your business men prefer to have their investment I. the north and west, than a cursed region where the only inhabitants are the slaves of fulani
Says an Almajiri without an economic value. Your people are littered every where in Nigeria begging for alms with plastic cups. Religious Hypocrites, they strike their foreheads severely on the ground while praying four times in a day yet gets erection at the sight of a 9 year old female child just like their role model, the buffoon and chief paedophile, fake prophet Mohammed ( saw).
Your wailing and crying just started.
You can as well declare fatwa on me.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway, A Death Trap (photos) by showafrica(m): 7:08am On Sep 19, 2021
BKayy:
This is the handiwork of the same terrorist Nigeria that is saying "Igbo are hurting their economy by sitting at home"

This is exactly why their propaganda start and end on their news because after reading their propaganda I will step out of my house/shop to see:
1. Messed up Onitsha-Enugu Expressway way that has been abandoned for the last 35 years.

2. The Eastern economic blockade where our ports have been shut down for the past 52 years.

3. Abandoned Aba-PortHarcourt and Enugu-PortHarcourt expressways

4. Construction of second Niger Bridge which is aimed at making evacuation of Ndigbo from Igboland to Lagos faster in a bid to make Ndigbo permanent economic refugees at Lagos (check where the bridge leads to), as opposed to dredging the Niger River which will immediately spring up atleast 5 mega industrial/ commercial cities in Anambra (Ọgbaru, Ọnicha, Nkwerre) and Delta (Asaba, Igbo ụzọ, Ọkpanam Etc) respectively

So my dear Terrorist Nigerians, you can't make us hate IPOB because the reality says otherwise. Seeing is believing

Dont mind the idiotic BMC. Suddenly, they are loving igbos and explaining how sit at home is ruining economy of Igbos. Thunder fire all the zombies.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway, A Death Trap (photos) by Rayjnr: 1:42pm On Sep 19, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

Says an Almajiri without an economic value. Your people are littered every where in Nigeria begging for alms with plastic cups. Religious Hypocrites, they strike their foreheads severely on the ground while praying four times in a day yet gets erection at the sight of a 9 year old female child just like their role model, the buffoon and chief paedophile, fake prophet Mohammed ( saw).
Your wailing and crying just started.
You can as well declare fatwa on me.

without economic value but dictating the pace and controlling your sorry ass, and we make sure you and your generation remain our slaves, thank you

1 Like

Re: Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway, A Death Trap (photos) by ThEGodFaThEr104: 2:53pm On Sep 19, 2021
Rayjnr:

without economic value but dictating the pace and controlling your sorry ass, and we make sure you and your generation remain our slaves, thank you
While Bokoharam, ISWAP and bandits are controlling your own destiny.
Re: Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway, A Death Trap (photos) by Rayjnr: 3:08pm On Sep 19, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

While Bokoharam, ISWAP and bandits are controlling your own destiny.

they can't ,we just collected 13 bandits from your almighty police and Lynch this week, but you guys are slaves, my dad used to give your father and grand father two weeks eba back in imo during biafra war, they come to beg soldiers, now you children of slaves and refugees continue from where your parents stopped.

1 Like

Re: Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway, A Death Trap (photos) by ThEGodFaThEr104: 3:17pm On Sep 19, 2021
Rayjnr:

they can't ,we just collected 13 bandits from your almighty police and Lynch this week, but you guys are slaves, my dad used to give your father and grand father two weeks eba back in imo during biafra war, they come to beg soldiers, now you children of slaves and refugees continue from where your parents stopped.
See original Aboki, bandits and Bokoharam control a sizable number of local govt in the North while you and your useseless family members pay them tax before carrying out fishing or farming activities.
More grrese to their elbows, I heard Bokoharam destroyed electric masts and there's no single light in the North East.
Now, Lagos State is planning to send all the northern beggar back to the north where they came from, i hope you also receive your Almajiri beggar brothers back home.

1 Like

Re: Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway, A Death Trap (photos) by Rayjnr: 8:59pm On Sep 19, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

See original Aboki, bandits and Bokoharam control a sizable number of local govt in the North while you and your useseless family members pay them tax before carrying out fishing or farming activities.
More grrese to their elbows, I heard Bokoharam destroyed electric masts and there's no single light in the North East.
Now, Lagos State is planning to send all the northern beggar back to the north where they came from, i hope you also receive your Almajiri beggar brothers back home.

you ever wondered why white men respect us so much?, .they bought your fore fathers as slaves, but we have no slave in arewa, we are using u as our slaves.

1 Like

Re: Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway, A Death Trap (photos) by ThEGodFaThEr104: 9:09pm On Sep 19, 2021
Rayjnr:

you ever wondered why white men respect us so much?, .they bought your fore fathers as slaves, but we have no slave in arewa, we are using u as our slaves.
Aboki shine my shoe, who told you are not a slave.
You're a slave of SHARIA, little wonder you and your imams pretend not to drink alcohol in public but will surreptitiously fill your ablution kettle with ogogoro and shout Aslaamualykum in the guise of worshipping Allahu.

1 Like

Re: Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway, A Death Trap (photos) by Rayjnr: 9:10pm On Sep 19, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

Aboki shine my shoe, who told you are not a slave.
You're a slave of SHARIA, little wonder you and your imams pretend not to drink alcohol in public but will surreptitiously fill your ablution kettle with ogogoro and shout Aslaamualykum in the guise of worshipping Allahu.

I am a slave to Allah, not to my fellow man, go find some of your brothers slave.

1 Like

Re: Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway, A Death Trap (photos) by ThEGodFaThEr104: 9:43pm On Sep 19, 2021
Rayjnr:

I am a slave to Allah, not to my fellow man, go find some of your brothers slave.
E pain am.

Re: Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway, A Death Trap (photos) by Bifwoli: 10:24pm On Sep 19, 2021
Brandonx:
This is terrible undecided
I'm so surprised that in Nigeria you folks call mud tracks as "expressways" while here in USA the term expressway is a true limited access high speed highway .In Nigeria there's no paved road there at all. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway, A Death Trap (photos) by Rayjnr: 8:43am On Sep 20, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

E pain am.

I am a free born, all my fore fathers are also free born, but you, your fathers were slave to white men who bought them with mirror, and now you are slave to Fulani so you continue being slave from where your fore fathers stopped

1 Like

Re: Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway, A Death Trap (photos) by ThEGodFaThEr104: 1:52pm On Sep 20, 2021
Rayjnr:

I am a free born, all my fore fathers are also free born, but you, your fathers were slave to white men who bought them with mirror, and now you are slave to Fulani so you continue being slave from where your fore fathers stopped
Aboki, megida or whatever you call yourself have you heard what is happening in your state and region?
villagers in Dagbalodo community in Patigi LGA , are digging up holes in sand for dirty water which they drink, use to cook and use for other household activities.
And you are here bragging about how northerners are ruling Nigeria.

Re: Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway, A Death Trap (photos) by Rayjnr: 1:54pm On Sep 20, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

Aboki, megida or whatever you call yourself have you heard what is happening in your state and region?
villagers in Dagbalodo community in Patigi LGA , are digging up holes in sand for dirty water which they drink, use to cook and use for other household activities.
And you are here bragging about how northerners are ruling Nigeria.

na ur mama dey drink poto poto water so, eya sorry poor slave

1 Like

Re: Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway, A Death Trap (photos) by ThEGodFaThEr104: 3:01pm On Sep 20, 2021
Rayjnr:

na ur mama dey drink poto poto water so, eya sorry poor slave
E pain Aboki well well.

Re: Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway, A Death Trap (photos) by Rayjnr: 3:26pm On Sep 20, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

E pain Aboki well well.

pain me as how, power dey north, na una e dey pain na, north matter dey give una headache

1 Like

Re: Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway, A Death Trap (photos) by ThEGodFaThEr104: 3:41pm On Sep 20, 2021
Rayjnr:

pain me as how, power dey north, na una e dey pain na, north matter dey give una headache
You're right Aboki, power dey North but your people still dey chop grass as breakfast and lunch.

Re: Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway, A Death Trap (photos) by Rayjnr: 4:15pm On Sep 20, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

You're right Aboki, power dey North but your people still dey chop grass as breakfast and lunch.

hahaha u dey beg for power rotation up and down, that's not how aboki dress but a southern slave like you.

1 Like

Re: Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway, A Death Trap (photos) by ThEGodFaThEr104: 4:41pm On Sep 20, 2021
Rayjnr:

hahaha u dey beg for power rotation up and down, that's not how aboki dress but a southern slave like you.
With Buhari as president and all the power you claim to have, the North still tops in the following;
Poverty, disease, polio, blindness, highest number of out-of-school children, highest rate of illiteracy Africa, high rate of drug abuse, terrorism, kidnàpping, crime, Almajiri child beggars, underage marriage, beastiality, and many more just to mention but a few.
Your Allah is really punishing you people from the North.
All these in one region? It's finished!

Re: Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway, A Death Trap (photos) by Rayjnr: 10:19pm On Sep 20, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

With Buhari as president and all the power you claim to have, the North still tops in the following;
Poverty, disease, polio, blindness, highest number of out-of-school children, highest rate of illiteracy Africa, high rate of drug abuse, terrorism, kidnàpping, crime, Almajiri child beggars, underage marriage, beastiality, and many more just to mention but a few.

truly it is finished if you are a slave to people with the above illnesses, cuz you guys are really slaves to Fulani, ask ffk, amaechi ngige etc

1 Like

Re: Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway, A Death Trap (photos) by Rayjnr: 5:01am On Sep 21, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order,

it is really finished, slaves obeying their slave master.

1 Like

Re: Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway, A Death Trap (photos) by ThEGodFaThEr104: 7:09am On Sep 21, 2021
Rayjnr:

Re: Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order,

it is really finished, slaves obeying their slave master.
Keep deceiving yourself. Esn will kill and destroy all you fulani herdsmen terrorists they see anywhere around SE or SS forests.
Before you join your fulani terrorist brothers, remember that ESN don't forgive, they will send you to your Allah where you'll go and enjoy your seven virgins.
Re: Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway, A Death Trap (photos) by Rayjnr: 9:11am On Sep 21, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

Keep deceiving yourself. Esn will kill and destroy all you fulani herdsmen terrorists they see anywhere around SE or SS forests.
Before you join your fulani terrorist brothers, remember that ESN don't forgive, they will send you to your Allah where you'll go and enjoy your seven virgins.

hahahahahaha ignorant talk, ESN is like house fly, we use insecticide to kill,
meanwhile, see one of your fellow slave

My Maternal Grandmother was a FULANI
Fulani Blood Flowing in my Veins, Femi Fani-Kayode.
Femi Fani-Kayode had said his maternal great-grandmother was a pure Fulani woman precisely from Sokoto state.

1 Like

Re: Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway, A Death Trap (photos) by ThEGodFaThEr104: 12:22pm On Sep 21, 2021
Rayjnr:

hahahahahaha ignorant talk, ESN is like house fly, we use insecticide to kill,
meanwhile, see one of your fellow slave

My Maternal Grandmother was a FULANI
Fulani Blood Flowing in my Veins, Femi Fani-Kayode.
Femi Fani-Kayode had said his maternal great-grandmother was a pure Fulani woman precisely from Sokoto state.
Oya, come and see serious confusion in your state;
Hundreds of graduating Primary Six pupils in Kano State have been promoted to Class 7. This is because they could not sit for the Common Entrance Examination to secondary school after the state government failed to organise it.
This is it, end time for northern Nigeria. It's finished Kpatakpata.
Re: Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway, A Death Trap (photos) by Rayjnr: 2:20pm On Sep 21, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

Oya, come and see serious confusion in your state;
Hundreds of graduating Primary Six pupils in Kano State have been promoted to Class 7. This is because they could not sit for the Common Entrance Examination to secondary school after the state government failed to organise it.
This is it, end time for northern Nigeria. It's finished Kpatakpata.

hahaha, the reason why i said you are ignorant is that, your leaders have brainwashed you into thinking Fulani is your problem while they milk your a$$ dry, all you do is "we against them" , and the same leaders come to Abuja a$$ lick the same fulanis, with all your self acclaimed education, you still do blind followership which you will never see in the North, I know you can eat nnamdi kanus shiiit,
look at your region no body with his right sense come to invest there, with the Boko Haram and bandits we still have so many companies coming, look inward, you are your problems.
in fact what am i even doing talking to a slave.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Japa Syndrome: NIS Cautions Nigerians Against Irregular Migration / Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt / What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.