Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,258 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Zamfara Governor Matawalle Gives Cash To Soldiers (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara Governor Matawalle Gives Cash To Soldiers (Video) (22424 Views)

Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner / Governor Matawalle Gives 24 Zamfara Lawmakers Official Vehicles / Army Scholar Preaches To Soldiers With Two AK-47 Rifles By His Side. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle Gives Cash To Soldiers (Video) by Myhusband(m): 2:17pm On Sep 18, 2021
saphiere:
He is encouraging womanizing. That's what these people do when they have cash.
So your submission is that only men and 12years old know what these soldiers do?

You must be very dull mentally.

For your information, I've once dated a soldier. I've been to their barracks severally so I know what I am saying..

and aftermath of fĂșcking soldiers, na one innocent man go still marry you for house

future is female clown
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle Gives Cash To Soldiers (Video) by mauchiz: 2:59pm On Sep 18, 2021
This is the best, give them the cash physically,
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle Gives Cash To Soldiers (Video) by merits(m): 3:59pm On Sep 18, 2021
akseun:
Na motivational cash we go call this one abi encouragement cash to take fight bandits?
Foreign used Fujitsu AH/40G for sale
Corei3
4GB Ram
320GB hard drive
DVD rom
Webcam
58k only
0:8:0:6:0:9:1:3:2:4:9
Any how you like call am,cash na cash.
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle Gives Cash To Soldiers (Video) by Segzy19: 4:20pm On Sep 18, 2021
To spend on the battlefield abi?
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle Gives Cash To Soldiers (Video) by msabdul(m): 4:55pm On Sep 18, 2021
A good gesture by the governor!
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle Gives Cash To Soldiers (Video) by aluyapreston: 5:31pm On Sep 18, 2021
saphiere:
So your submission is that only men and 12years old know what these soldiers do?

For your information, I've once dated a soldier. I've been to their barracks severally so I know what I am saying..

Actually I meant you are man parading yourself as a female for clout chasing. It is not so difficult to understand
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle Gives Cash To Soldiers (Video) by HeavenShield: 8:13pm On Sep 18, 2021
MONEY LAUNDERING!!!

MOVING ABOUT WITH GHANA MUST GO.

NEXT MINUTE AND NEXT JUNCTION, HE WILL BE SHARING THE SAME MONEY WITH BANDIT AND TERRORISTS.

GOD WILL SURELY PUNISH SPONSORS OF TERRORISM AND BANDIT IN NIGERIA.
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle Gives Cash To Soldiers (Video) by Resurgent2016: 8:41pm On Sep 18, 2021
saphiere:

Such a bitter feminist. What did "men" di to you? undecided
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle Gives Cash To Soldiers (Video) by Poleski: 9:57pm On Sep 18, 2021
Is this legal?
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle Gives Cash To Soldiers (Video) by Idiko1: 10:16pm On Sep 18, 2021
I just shook my head!!!
Re: Zamfara Governor Matawalle Gives Cash To Soldiers (Video) by JackWolfskin: 7:25am On Sep 19, 2021
saphiere:

Soja don shoot your shot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor / 2019: Obasanjo, Falae, Okupe, Others In Closed Door Meeting / Bomb Found Near A Filling Station In Delta State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.