Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,489 members, 7,826,841 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Mompha Gives EFCC Deadline To Apologize - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mompha Gives EFCC Deadline To Apologize (19692 Views)

Opetola Dolapo Throws Shade At Mompha Over Wealth Display / EFCC Confirms Mompha Arrest, Releases Statement And Photos / $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mompha Gives EFCC Deadline To Apologize by Geenosko: 5:21pm On Sep 18, 2021
Or what will happen?
Re: Mompha Gives EFCC Deadline To Apologize by Ibkhaleel: 5:22pm On Sep 18, 2021
Tissaia:
Baki shike yanke wuya
lol gaskia kam
Re: Mompha Gives EFCC Deadline To Apologize by generalwo(m): 5:22pm On Sep 18, 2021
Welcome to the country where a yahoo Boy is threatening to sue a government agency

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha Gives EFCC Deadline To Apologize by RPG2020(m): 5:23pm On Sep 18, 2021
A living dog is better than a dead lion

This i have seen
Re: Mompha Gives EFCC Deadline To Apologize by Kenneth10110(m): 5:24pm On Sep 18, 2021
trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am o
Re: Mompha Gives EFCC Deadline To Apologize by Picker28: 5:24pm On Sep 18, 2021
Hahaha musa Don see enough for gate
Re: Mompha Gives EFCC Deadline To Apologize by WaffenSS(m): 5:25pm On Sep 18, 2021
Tissaia:
Baki shike yanke wuya

Hakika
Re: Mompha Gives EFCC Deadline To Apologize by Freelane33(m): 5:25pm On Sep 18, 2021
Big words only few can relate
Karemarealty288:
If you cook portage for the community dey go chop am finish.......but if community cook for you can you finish it?
Re: Mompha Gives EFCC Deadline To Apologize by joelag: 5:26pm On Sep 18, 2021
Attacking is the best defence
Re: Mompha Gives EFCC Deadline To Apologize by Segunlords(m): 5:27pm On Sep 18, 2021
Abdulrasheed Jack Bawa, over to you...
Re: Mompha Gives EFCC Deadline To Apologize by Jerryherd: 5:28pm On Sep 18, 2021
shocked

See as them they use Bawa catch cruise

First Yeye Bello, now Mompha

Re: Mompha Gives EFCC Deadline To Apologize by Freelane33(m): 5:29pm On Sep 18, 2021
I’m interested in knowing what examples it was then . Expatiate
Parashooter:

Bro na lie you talk... I wouldn't want us to drag it but the best line to throw off you talk is...one with God is majority(that one person can cook & community no go chop am finish

My dad is a typical example & I owe it to God
Re: Mompha Gives EFCC Deadline To Apologize by hedonido: 5:29pm On Sep 18, 2021
Beautiful. We know Nigeria is a lawless country, but at least the only way to make things better is to test the law.... Or the level of lawlessness of the law.

EFCC is not different from the police, DSS, Army, or any of the useless agencies of the Federal Government.

They are used to abusing the law and ridiculing anyone they deem fit, without repercussion. So I am happy Mompha is testing the law. He has the money to push this case to the Supreme Court, and Insha Allah, the judiciary would solve this useless EFCC problem once and for all.

Same applies to their newfound habit of bursting hotels to indiscriminately arrest people. Hotel owners need to sue their asses up to the Supreme Court to stop this nonsense. Fulani bastards who are nonentities should not be allowed to abuse government power.

3 Likes

Re: Mompha Gives EFCC Deadline To Apologize by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 18, 2021
grin grin
One of Eviana's cousin. This 419 too is trying to be sharp on EFCC ....no wonder...I see..this is where Eviana got the strategy from. grin When the scammers gets bold to the extent of demanding public apology. grin

1 Like

Re: Mompha Gives EFCC Deadline To Apologize by omoadeleye(m): 5:31pm On Sep 18, 2021
Parashooter:

Bro na lie you talk... I wouldn't want us to drag it but the best line to throw off you talk is...one with God is majority(that one person can cook & community no go chop am finish

My dad is a typical example & I owe it to God

Oga, come off it.

They are talking about a community and not some household.
Re: Mompha Gives EFCC Deadline To Apologize by Parashooter: 5:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
Freelane33:
I’m interested in knowing what examples it was then . Expatiate

Its all about court case where the community ganged against him(contributing money to effect their plans).. This lasted for years but at last,he single handedly won them @ court,court also asked them to apologise
Re: Mompha Gives EFCC Deadline To Apologize by oluwatunechi(m): 5:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
What kinda judgement is this

Re: Mompha Gives EFCC Deadline To Apologize by tradepunter: 5:36pm On Sep 18, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Because Magu let you off abi
Abdulrasheed Jack Bawa will re-reason your matter soon.

Trouble sleep yanga wan wake am

That one that have been slapped spiritually.

Because he's someone loved one I pray his health be restored but after that he's done with EFFC.
Re: Mompha Gives EFCC Deadline To Apologize by Parashooter: 5:36pm On Sep 18, 2021
omoadeleye:

Oga, come off it.

They are talking about a community and not some household.

Because I brought it here,you want me to engage me on rubbish??

Oga believe what you want,shikina!
Re: Mompha Gives EFCC Deadline To Apologize by Lagosianswag: 5:40pm On Sep 18, 2021
generalwo:
Welcome to the country where a yahoo Boy is threatening to sue a government agency

Nailing Mompha would be quite tricky being that he probably "cleans" dirty money � from alleged money launderers.
He's not your typical yahoo boy, he's more like Marty Byrde of the Ozark series.
EFCC could build up cases in order to outmanoeuvre him though.
A cue from the books of the FBI and IRS could do the trick.

1 Like

Re: Mompha Gives EFCC Deadline To Apologize by Talawaka: 5:56pm On Sep 18, 2021
Kreamie:
Balls of steel

Mompha sees himself as the cat with nine lives bah?
Let's see how long it takes for Nigeria's finest to contain his alleged criminality angry

Mompha’s Accomplice, Hamza Koudeih Bags One Year Jail Term, Forfeits N100m, Car To FG
Justice Tijjani Garba Ringim of the Federal High Court sitting in Ikoyi, Lagos has convicted and sentenced an internet fraudster, Hamza Koudeih, to one year imprisonment.

Koudeih alongside Kayode Phillips were arraigned by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Thursday, November 28, 2019, before Justice Muslim S. Hassan on a 25-count charge bordering on conspiracy and money laundering.

The defendants, who are high-valued targets in Organized Cyber Syndicate Network, OCSN, were arrested for their alleged involvement in various cyber crimes and money laundering.

One of the counts reads: “That you, Kayode Phillip (a.k.a Voice of the King) and Hamza Koudeih (a.k.a. HK) sometime in May, 2019 within the jurisdiction of this Honourable Court conspired among yourselves to commit an offence to wit: conversion of the aggregate sum of $7, 069, 000 (Seven Million, Sixty-Nine Thousand United States Dollars), £1, 000, 000 (One Million Pounds) and €80,000 (Eighty Thousand Euro), which sum you reasonably ought to have known form part of the proceeds of fraud and you thereby committed an offence contrary to Sections 18 (a), 15 (2)(d) of the Money Laundering Prohibition Act, 2015 and punishable under Section 15(3) of the same Act.”

The defendants, who are accomplices to a notorious internet fraudster, Ismailia Mustapha, alias Mompha, pleaded not guilty to the charge preferred against them by the Commission, thereby leading to their full trial.

On July 18, 2021, Koudeih, who is the second defendant, had sought the leave of the court to travel to his country, Lebanon for psychiatric treatment.

However, the application was refused by the court.

Consequently, in view of the overwhelming evidence against him before the court, Koudeih approached the prosecution for a plea bargain.

The agreement thereof was filed before the court by the prosecution, with an amended charge on Wednesday, September 8, 2021.

At the resumed sitting on Thursday, September 9, 2021, the prosecution counsel, Rotimi Oyedepo, presented the terms of the agreement to the court , pursuant to Section 270 of the Administration of Criminal Justice Act, ACJA, 2015.
According to him, “Koudeih entered a bond with the EFCC to be of good behaviour and never to be involved in any form of economic and financial crimes both within and outside the shores of the country.”

Delivering his judgment, Justice Ringim convicted and sentenced him to one year imprisonment , with an option of fine of N1m.

The Judge ordered the forfeiture of the sum of N100m concealed by Koudeih in Zenith Bank Plc account number 1014845962 of CHK Property Investment Ltd. to the Federal Government.

Justice Ringim also ordered forfeited a Mercedes Benz GLE43 with chasis number HJGED6EBXHA063213; two pieces of iPhone and a HP Desktop computer recovered from Koudeih to the Federal Government.

Media & Publicity

11 September, 2021
Source: https://www.efccnigeria.org/efcc/news/7180-mompha-s-accomplice-hamza-koudeih-bags-one-year-jail-term-forfeits-n100m-car-to-fg

Re: Mompha Gives EFCC Deadline To Apologize by generalwo(m): 6:04pm On Sep 18, 2021
Lagosianswag:

Nailing Mompha would be quite tricky being that he probably "cleans" dirty money � from alleged money launderers.
He's not your typical yahoo boy, he's more like Marty Byrde of the Ozark series.
EFCC could build up cases in order to outmanoeuvre him though.
A cue from the books of the FBI and IRS could do the trick.
.... Bros 9ja tire me....... Make I no lie u... Nothing about this country is working and nothing about it interests me anymore
Re: Mompha Gives EFCC Deadline To Apologize by Danjikanbauchi: 6:07pm On Sep 18, 2021
Tissaia:
Baki shike yanke wuya
manta da Dan dafara.

Magu has rendered EFCC useless with his media trials. If not I don't see why a known thief and fraudster will be issuing threat to the organization.
Re: Mompha Gives EFCC Deadline To Apologize by Warlord12(m): 6:07pm On Sep 18, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Imagine the classic rubbish grin

Armed robber demanding for an apology from a government agency,for what exactly? grin

Well, this can only happen in a big for nothing country like NIGERIA....

How is he a arm robber because he’s rich mugu
Re: Mompha Gives EFCC Deadline To Apologize by Danjikanbauchi: 6:09pm On Sep 18, 2021
Karemarealty288:
If you cook portage for the community dey go chop am finish.......but if community cook for you can you finish it?
who are the community because EFCC I know are also thieves breaking into peoples home and hotels without due process.
Re: Mompha Gives EFCC Deadline To Apologize by Joeyfizzo: 6:16pm On Sep 18, 2021
Karemarealty288:
it's porridge not portage.
Re: Mompha Gives EFCC Deadline To Apologize by brizziedos(m): 6:18pm On Sep 18, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Mompha Gives EFCC Deadline To Apologize by Karemarealty288(m): 6:22pm On Sep 18, 2021
Joeyfizzo:
it's porridge not portage.
thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thieves Who Stole Church Amplifier Caught In Delta,Beaten & Stripped Unclad(pics / Woman Fakes Pregnancy, Steals 3-month-old Baby (photo) / Kidnappers Return To Lagos, Abduct Two, Demand N500m Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.