Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Mompha Gives EFCC Deadline To Apologize - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mompha Gives EFCC Deadline To Apologize (19680 Views)

Opetola Dolapo Throws Shade At Mompha Over Wealth Display / EFCC Confirms Mompha Arrest, Releases Statement And Photos / $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mompha Gives EFCC Deadline To Apologize by beegameh(m): 6:28pm On Sep 18, 2021
U no go stay one place now o. De do do o.
Re: Mompha Gives EFCC Deadline To Apologize by waploger(m): 6:38pm On Sep 18, 2021
chatinent:
I hope the FBI doesn't read this. That's when he will understand what 6ix9ine was actually trying to say.

what was 6ix9ine trying to say? just curious.
Re: Mompha Gives EFCC Deadline To Apologize by Gfskw: 6:48pm On Sep 18, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Mompha Gives EFCC Deadline To Apologize by LOVEGINO(m): 7:03pm On Sep 18, 2021
aanuoluwami14:
Hope he is not digging his own grave
u ve said it all cry
Re: Mompha Gives EFCC Deadline To Apologize by princewarri1985: 7:03pm On Sep 18, 2021
Hugged:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/18/alleged-fraudster-mompha-gives-efcc-deadline-to-apologize/
jesus see money wey these guys dey collect, that's billions in naira na one uselss yahoo boy for my street collect 1000 canadian dollar, and for 2 weeks now the idiot non let us hear word again because of change
Re: Mompha Gives EFCC Deadline To Apologize by chatinent: 7:12pm On Sep 18, 2021
Re: Mompha Gives EFCC Deadline To Apologize by airsaylongcome: 7:12pm On Sep 18, 2021
Karemarealty288:
If you cook porridge for the community dey go chop am finish.......but if community cook for you can you finish it?...Mompha remove monkey hand from your soup before it turns to human hand.. grin...attack is not the best form of defence in this case.

Omo! This your parable loud o... U go chop die if community mean you
Re: Mompha Gives EFCC Deadline To Apologize by Daboomb: 7:13pm On Sep 18, 2021
In one of the counts, EFCC said Phillips (a.k.a Voice of the King) and Koudeih (a.k.a. HK), in May 2019, converted the aggregate sum of $7,069,000; £1 million and €80,000, part of proceeds of fraud.

Their offence was contrary to Sections 18 (a), 15 (2)(d) of the Money Laundering Prohibition Act, 2015 and punishable under section 15(3) of the same Act.

Uwujaren disclosed that Koudeih approached the prosecution for a plea bargain and that EFCC, through its counsel Rotimi Oyedepo, filed the agreement with an amended charge on September 8, 2021.

Delivering judgment, Justice Muslim Ringim sent Koudeih to prison but gave him an option N1 milllion fine.

He ordered forfeiture of HK’s N100 million in a bank account owned by CHK Property Investment Ltd; Mercedes Benz GLE43; two iPhones and an HP Desktop computer to the Federal Government.

Most Nigerian Judges are really Criminals and they aid and abet Criminality!
How do you give a foreigner (probably working in concert with some prominent, Northern Muslim Family) who fraudulently stole such huge amount of money, a Pne year sentence or an option to pay #1Million?

This Lebanese is giving Nigeria a bad name and have Stolen the equivalent of almost One Trillion Naira and Judge Muslim can only fine him #1Million, so he can encape jail? shocked

I know what "Plea Bargain" is but we must ask ourselves: What benefit TO JUSTICE, has this particular 'plea bargain' brought to Justice?
In the US for example, a Plea Bargain can ensure that a whole Criminal Network is brought down as the person seeking it will squeal on end, on his fellow Criminals who will be apprehended and sent to jail, while he gets a reduced sentence. All their Assets (money and movable assets) will be seized by the Govt. By the time the person is back from jail, he will be so broke that the only way to survive is to continue to be a Mole for the Justice Dept.

But in this case, the Lebanese Criminal is left a Trillionaire, with most of the proceeds of crime still in his custody (what is the #100B frozen in his account, compared to a trillion naira?) by this Judge and he does not even have to go to jail at all! shocked

Well, he is a Lebanese and as we know, "they run things"` with our Top Northern Men in this Nigeria and most of them act like they own Nigeria, with backing from the Police and some Top military Officers. The Criminal Judge Muslim is probably in on the charade

EFCC is a Shame to this country
. undecided
Re: Mompha Gives EFCC Deadline To Apologize by waploger(m): 7:17pm On Sep 18, 2021
Re: Mompha Gives EFCC Deadline To Apologize by Daboomb: 7:18pm On Sep 18, 2021
omoadeleye:

Oga, come off it.

They are talking about a community and not some household.

You dont even understand that it is a Parable, you are yarning nonsense! shocked grin grin

SMH
Re: Mompha Gives EFCC Deadline To Apologize by Daboomb: 7:42pm On Sep 18, 2021
Parashooter:

Its all about court case where the community ganged against him (contributing money to effect their plans).. This lasted for years but at last,he single handedly won them @ court, court also asked them to apologise

Dont mind these people.
I have dealt with a whole community (and this Parable was what they were singing to me when they were ganging up and even assaulted a family member of mine).
I packaged their "Ring Leaders" ('Selective Punching', as we call it), so badly that even their Lawyer was begging me to withdraw the case and settle out of Court! They were remanded in prison Custody, after the first Court Appearance.

Their Lawyer eventually brought them to prostrate in front of my House (l insisted they do so openly, so that others can learn that you dont mess-up people, just because you are many).

But l eventually "recognised" two people in the community who initially warned them that they are messing with the wrong person, when the whole issue started.
To and for this Two, well regarded people in the Community, l agreed that l will withdraw the case from Court but they must repay all my expenses and legal Cost.
Come and see begging o!

Just before the next Court hearing, they managed to raise about 80% of the Bill (It was in the Millions, as my Lawyer is not cheap though l have paid him from my own purse).
Once they deposited the sum with my Lawyer, l withdrew the case from Court and their " Six Ring Leaders" were released.
I then used the Money they contributed, to install Street Lights in the same community, so they know that l dont need their Money but l wanted to prove the point to them that, "numbers and crowd dont scare some of us", we should all just be law-abiding and not behave like "Community Thugs", just because we are many (Community).

Yes, they cooked their Porridge for me and l ate it, even returned the Plates for them to wash. undecided grin
The important thing is to make sure you are not in the wrong and you are always lawful, in whatever you are doing.

"Those who must come to Equity, must come with Clean hands"

2 Likes

Re: Mompha Gives EFCC Deadline To Apologize by Haywhymido(m): 8:16pm On Sep 18, 2021
Parashooter:

Bro na lie you talk... I wouldn't want us to drag it but the best line to throw off you talk is...one with God is majority(that one person can cook & community no go chop am finish

My dad is a typical example & I owe it to God
can you pls cite an example of it happening in your dad's case. I would like too learn one or two things
Re: Mompha Gives EFCC Deadline To Apologize by elonmuskbaby: 8:53pm On Sep 18, 2021
grin grin
Karemarealty288:
If you cook porridge for the community dey go chop am finish.......but if community cook for you can you finish it?...Mompha remove monkey hand from your soup before it turns to human hand.. grin...attack is not the best form of defence in this case.
Re: Mompha Gives EFCC Deadline To Apologize by Edoziesmart(m): 12:56am On Sep 19, 2021
This man should rest nah
He is trying to implicate himself more.

Let him allow the whole saga to slide

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Pastor For N22.4M Fraud. / Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) / Thieves Who Stole Church Amplifier Caught In Delta,Beaten & Stripped Unclad(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.