Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,107 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Lil Nas: Shows Off His Baby Bump "I Think The Baby Is Coming” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Nas: Shows Off His Baby Bump "I Think The Baby Is Coming” (1245 Views)

Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old / Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' / “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lil Nas: Shows Off His Baby Bump "I Think The Baby Is Coming” by santakris(m): 2:46pm On Sep 18, 2021
Few moments ago, popular American rapper, Montero Lamar Hill also known as Lil Nas X took to his instagram page to share a video of his baby bump. He captioned the video with the caption “Having contractions” and in the words he uttered in the video he posted was quoted “I think it’s coming, I think the baby is coming”

Watch video below

https://nollygistvibes.com/2021/09/16/i-think-the-baby-is-coming-american-rapper-lil-nas-says-as-he-shows-off-his-baby-bump-video/
Re: Lil Nas: Shows Off His Baby Bump "I Think The Baby Is Coming” by Ammishaddai: 2:53pm On Sep 18, 2021
What does one say to abominations like these who out of their own way to do stupid things that question the morality of society. ... undecided
Re: Lil Nas: Shows Off His Baby Bump "I Think The Baby Is Coming” by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 18, 2021
Ehh........ shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lil Nas: Shows Off His Baby Bump "I Think The Baby Is Coming” by EdoRabbit(f): 3:05pm On Sep 18, 2021
Disgrace to manhood

Spitttttttttttttttt lipsrsealed

Re: Lil Nas: Shows Off His Baby Bump "I Think The Baby Is Coming” by slowice(m): 3:06pm On Sep 18, 2021
He makes good songs.... That's all I know

2 Likes

Re: Lil Nas: Shows Off His Baby Bump "I Think The Baby Is Coming” by Nbotee(m): 3:24pm On Sep 18, 2021
He's very queer... But I'm actually surprised many persons actually believed d bump is real.. It's a fake bump stunt to promote his upcoming album
Re: Lil Nas: Shows Off His Baby Bump "I Think The Baby Is Coming” by chiiraq802(m): 4:57pm On Sep 18, 2021
Which Kain nonsense be this again kwanu!!!.... Where is Taliban when I need them....

Re: Lil Nas: Shows Off His Baby Bump "I Think The Baby Is Coming” by cassidy1996(m): 6:28pm On Sep 18, 2021
disgusting *tueh*
Re: Lil Nas: Shows Off His Baby Bump "I Think The Baby Is Coming” by NiklauseFred(m): 8:26pm On Sep 18, 2021
Last time he got a boob,now this....
Re: Lil Nas: Shows Off His Baby Bump "I Think The Baby Is Coming” by hahn(m): 11:41pm On Sep 18, 2021
Silly dude. He sure knows how to piss people off grin

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Beats Mohbad For Trying Up For Trying To Remove His Brother / Kim Kardashian Break Up With Pete Davidson Has Left Him Looking Healthier / Drake Once Wore Prosthetic Makeup To Disguise Himself As An “old Man”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.