Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,718 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

"I'm Not Without Mistakes, I'm Not Perfect" - 2face Idibia Apologizes To Annie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'm Not Without Mistakes, I'm Not Perfect" - 2face Idibia Apologizes To Annie (499 Views)

"Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) / Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister / Toke Makinwa To Annie Idibia 34th Birthday: 'I'm Coming To Share Your Husband' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm Not Without Mistakes, I'm Not Perfect" - 2face Idibia Apologizes To Annie by MsDoris(f): 2:53pm On Sep 18, 2021
"I'm Not Without Mistakes, I'm Not Perfect" - 2face Idibia Apologizes To Annie As She Ignores His Birthday (Photos)
Music legend, Innocent Idibia popularly known as Tuface, had publicly apologised to his wife, Annie, after one month of controversies between them.

2face who is celebrating his birthday today, 18th September, didn't get the usual heartwarming birthday public message from his devoted wife, Annie, her page showed no activity as she completely shunned him.

The singer has now taken to his official Instagram page on his birthday to apologise to her.

Visit site below for full update;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/09/im-not-without-mistakes-im-not-perfet.html

Re: "I'm Not Without Mistakes, I'm Not Perfect" - 2face Idibia Apologizes To Annie by onyi25(f): 2:55pm On Sep 18, 2021
Aww
Re: "I'm Not Without Mistakes, I'm Not Perfect" - 2face Idibia Apologizes To Annie by lkillbrokehoes: 2:58pm On Sep 18, 2021
undecided
Re: "I'm Not Without Mistakes, I'm Not Perfect" - 2face Idibia Apologizes To Annie by Ask4diva(f): 2:59pm On Sep 18, 2021
Love is sweet... Romance is sweeter kiss
Re: "I'm Not Without Mistakes, I'm Not Perfect" - 2face Idibia Apologizes To Annie by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 18, 2021
God forgives.. A contrite heart He won't turn away
Re: "I'm Not Without Mistakes, I'm Not Perfect" - 2face Idibia Apologizes To Annie by WoundedLamb: 3:14pm On Sep 18, 2021
While some people are here castigating the lady, the man knows he hurt his woman. This idea of "the woman is always wrong" is hilarious because it's always those who aren't directly involved that push it.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Not Without Mistakes, I'm Not Perfect" - 2face Idibia Apologizes To Annie by Juspe: 6:23pm On Sep 18, 2021
Annie idibia please accept the apology and continue loving your dear husband, he will never forget your labour of love, may God bless your marriage and give you peace

(1) (Reply)

Do You Agree That Donjazzy New Boy MAGIXX Is Better Than Rema? / Bbnaija:"i Really Love Whitemoney, Didnt Say I'll Use Him For Endorsement- Queen / Cross Becomes The First Housemate To Turn Up Like Obi Cubanna, Kcee And E-money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.