Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,191 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Fainted Severally In Kenyan Custody, Smeared With Faeces - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Fainted Severally In Kenyan Custody, Smeared With Faeces (22709 Views)

Mud Smeared, Dust Covered: An Abuja Community’s Daily Commute Struggle / The Moment Dino Melaye Fainted, Dragged On The Floor As He Surrenders To Police / Oshiomhole An Election Rigger, A Fake Comrade Obasanjo Bribed Severally – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fainted Severally In Kenyan Custody, Smeared With Faeces by BafanaBafana: 3:53pm On Sep 18, 2021
So the Messiah of ipob shit for body!
Eeewwwew.

But why is it that anytime he is captured, it's always in company of a babe?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fainted Severally In Kenyan Custody, Smeared With Faeces by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 18, 2021
JosephXavier:
The Fulani government will do anything to make sure that Nigeria does not divide and wouldn't mind the possible outcome

They are the only section of the country that are speaking strongly on Nigerian unity and have dragged Kenya to their mess

This will never end up well both for Nigerian FG (Fulani government) and Kenyan government

And for those celebrating what kanu passed through, Igboho is just a case study

Herdsmen are still out there killing and maiming people while bandits are already carrying out studies on how to penetrate the south

This is not only an Igbo affair and soon it will be too late to realise what you all have done

Abeg comot for here. This is an Igbo problem. Nobody else is as hateful and divisive. Since you don’t want participation in Nigeria. Go home. Your villages are your biafra and dot nation. So go there and live there nobody will remember or disturb you there.

Shekau was living in the bush ISWAP commander in the bush until they were killed. This one thinks his own is different causing problem from abroad. They have now caught him. So we should be feeling sorry for him? The people that he gave instructions to be killed are they not human beings too?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fainted Severally In Kenyan Custody, Smeared With Faeces by ZooOga: 3:54pm On Sep 18, 2021
Let's go free him from DSS detention and return the man to London.
Volunteers with strong military experience requested. grin

And we need a private jet for transport.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fainted Severally In Kenyan Custody, Smeared With Faeces by Mandela887(m): 3:56pm On Sep 18, 2021
Buliwyf:
You mean the director of IPOB nationwide was smearing faeces like a chimpanzee? grin grin grin

The followers will soon come and claim it wasn't Nnamdi Kanu that was doing that. It is Unknown Sh!t Men. LMAO
sometimes I see foolishness in people like u....so what is giving u joy is d suffering of another man who is fighting for injustice & bad government that has bedeviled this Godforsaken nation..
U should bury ur head in shame...do u even have a job?...what has d govt done for u to b happy as a Nigerian?... Think about urself,ur life & future of ur kids

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fainted Severally In Kenyan Custody, Smeared With Faeces by Buliwyf: 3:58pm On Sep 18, 2021
Mandela887:
sometimes I see foolishness in people like u....so what is giving u joy is d suffering of another man who is fighting for injustice & bad government that has bedeviled this Godforsaken nation..
U should bury ur head in shame...do u even have a job?...what has d govt done for u to b happy as a Nigerian?... Think about urself,ur life & further of ur kids

Look at this monkey talking about the foolishness of his progenitors. So it's giving you joy to see Nnamdi Kanu triggering the deaths of innocent security officers and breadwinners of their families right? Senseless animals. cheesy

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fainted Severally In Kenyan Custody, Smeared With Faeces by EILTD(m): 4:04pm On Sep 18, 2021
Chai, IPOB keep making mockery of Kanu’s case.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fainted Severally In Kenyan Custody, Smeared With Faeces by ZooOga: 4:04pm On Sep 18, 2021
KanwuliaExtra:
At least he has not yet been nailed to a “physical cross”. . . . Only psychological. There is hope.
more importantly, who is nailing MNK's beautiful hot wife these days? grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fainted Severally In Kenyan Custody, Smeared With Faeces by Brightale(f): 4:07pm On Sep 18, 2021
Mandela887:
U should bury ur head in shame...do u even have a job?...what has d govt done for u to b happy as a Nigerian?... Think about urself,ur life & further of ur kids
Fighting injustice by creating ESN and killing innocent people, had it been you are among the innocent people he killed or your daughters were among those used for rituals, you won't come here disturbing us.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fainted Severally In Kenyan Custody, Smeared With Faeces by BafanaBafana: 4:08pm On Sep 18, 2021
mcbreeze:
The story I will tell my children, even if our generation couldn't pay Kenyan back. Next Generation will harshly pay them back. But surely we will win and surely pay them back in this lifetime.

Kenyan Una touch the tale of a sleeping lion
You guys will declare sit at home in Kenya?
Hahahaha

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fainted Severally In Kenyan Custody, Smeared With Faeces by Brightale(f): 4:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
Mummyfour:
If this is true, may those involved in torturing a human being like that receive more than that same treatment.
Nobody deserves that kind of an inhumane treatment, not even an animal..
What is the essence of that tortue?
I am not a fan of nnamdi kanu, I don't support some of his statements and attitude to issues, but I am a humanist and things should be done with absolute decorum
but he can kill innocent people,and use people's daughter for rituals. You are saying this because you are not among his victims, and you are still seeing your daughter/sister.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fainted Severally In Kenyan Custody, Smeared With Faeces by Ibkhaleel001: 4:15pm On Sep 18, 2021
[s]
JosephXavier:
The Fulani government will do anything to make sure that Nigeria does not divide and wouldn't mind the possible outcome

They are the only section of the country that are speaking strongly on Nigerian unity and have dragged Kenya to their mess

This will never end up well both for Nigerian FG (Fulani government) and Kenyan government

And for those celebrating what kanu passed through, Igboho is just a case study

Herdsmen are still out there killing and maiming people while bandits are already carrying out studies on how to penetrate the south

This is not only an Igbo affair and soon it will be too late to realise what you all have done
[/s] trash
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fainted Severally In Kenyan Custody, Smeared With Faeces by eas01: 4:19pm On Sep 18, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
[s][/s] trash
Like your poo-phat mumu-ha-MAD
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fainted Severally In Kenyan Custody, Smeared With Faeces by samwillyco1(m): 4:19pm On Sep 18, 2021
Freedom struggle is never easy but the result is what matters
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fainted Severally In Kenyan Custody, Smeared With Faeces by HenriGreat: 4:20pm On Sep 18, 2021
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fainted Severally In Kenyan Custody, Smeared With Faeces by Mandela887(m): 4:20pm On Sep 18, 2021
Buliwyf:

Look at this monkey talking about the foolishness of his progenitors. So it's giving you joy to see Nnamdi Kanu triggering the deaths of innocent security officers and breadwinners of their families right? Senseless animals. cheesy
I see how uncultured u are,I blame social media, real life ur type can't stand 10km next to me,nobody is ever happy about d killings,besides,Fulani terrorist kills,bokoharam terrorist kills, bandits from d north kills,but they are been pardoned & given national amnesty, called them repentant bokohoram....why not give them same treatment.... Y using double standard?.... That is my point senile man
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fainted Severally In Kenyan Custody, Smeared With Faeces by Mummyfour(f): 4:22pm On Sep 18, 2021
Brightale:
but he can kill innocent people,and use people's daughter for rituals. You are saying this because you are not among his victims, and you are still seeing your daughter/sister.
oga/ madam....
Please take 60 seconds to read my comment....
Are you done?....
Good.
I guess you saw where I said I am not a fan of nnamdi kanu?
Did you also read that I don't support some of his comments or attitude to issues?
Now, did you note the part i indicated that I am a humanist and would never support undue torture on a defenseless person?
I would not even support torture on an animal.
Please always take time to read comments ok?
And where and how did you get the information that he told people to use girls for rituals?
I don't depend on rumors and bloggers who cry for traffic.
I hardly comment on some issues until I get a balanced report.
Thanks for your time

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fainted Severally In Kenyan Custody, Smeared With Faeces by 1Dray(m): 4:27pm On Sep 18, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Hahahhahahaha why are you like this developers will locate you on Google map

You're here laughing while your region has being ran down by bokoharam and bandits, and your people are languishing in poverty, hunger and starvation. Wonder how I know? I know this because I work in your region... Of course, for an international organization.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fainted Severally In Kenyan Custody, Smeared With Faeces by Buliwyf: 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2021
Mandela887:
I see how uncultured u are,I don't blame social media, real life ur type can't stand 10km next to me,nobody is ever happy about d killings,besides,Fulani terrorist kills,bandits from d north kilss,but they are been pardoned & given national amnesty, called them repentant bokohoram....why not give them same treatment.... Y using double standard?.... That is my point senile man

Lol. Every moronic failure begins to claim some sort of superiority the moment they are beaten at their own game. The fact that you interact with nonentities of your calibre daily shouldn't make you assume everyone you interact with online is cut of the same useless cloth as you.

The idiot is even claiming I can't stand in 10km next to him. You must be living on an island because by your description nobody can stand 10km next to you. Just look at the sort of foolish senseless boast your feeble mind can create. What a poor sod. It must be difficult being so mentally handicapped. I feel sorry for you cheesy

Maybe if you had passed your point like a human being and not like a gorilla I would have been inclined to reply you like one. But because of the pain of mocking your dumb director you decided you want to be treated like a goat and I am just obliging you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fainted Severally In Kenyan Custody, Smeared With Faeces by Brimstone77: 4:38pm On Sep 18, 2021
This is part of the difficult times people go through in life no need for mocking him,ask Mandela what he went through in jail but today he is been celebrated...

Cheers to all ipob acroos the globe! Thou tears may endure in the night but morning comes with joy...as far as God liveth biafrans will come...

He who laugh last ....

For those mocking today keep mocking a day of reconning is fast approaching!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fainted Severally In Kenyan Custody, Smeared With Faeces by caandi: 4:39pm On Sep 18, 2021
It’s possible that they did all of these things to him. Buhari and his cohorts Wicked people
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fainted Severally In Kenyan Custody, Smeared With Faeces by Mummyimbecile(m): 4:40pm On Sep 18, 2021
The Republic of Biafra may not have any diplomatic ties with the Republic of Kenya in the future...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fainted Severally In Kenyan Custody, Smeared With Faeces by Hassanmaye(m): 5:29pm On Sep 18, 2021
1Dray:

You're here laughing while your region has being ran down by bokoharam and bandits, and your people are languishing in poverty, hunger and starvation. Wonder how I know? I know this because I work in your region... Of course, for an international organization.
You are mad the north Will forever b you the boss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fainted Severally In Kenyan Custody, Smeared With Faeces by focus7: 5:31pm On Sep 18, 2021
Ipob ranting and fabricated lies. But anyways it's good to hear that Kanu fainted many times and smeared with faeces

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fainted Severally In Kenyan Custody, Smeared With Faeces by NGpatriot: 5:32pm On Sep 18, 2021
They should have added URINE too. Scumbag worthless terrorist..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fainted Severally In Kenyan Custody, Smeared With Faeces by hammer567: 5:37pm On Sep 18, 2021
NIGERIA SHOULD KNOW THEY HAVE CREATED A MANDELA IN MAZI NNAMDI KANU.

IT WILL TAKE A MIRACLE NOW, FOR BIAFRA NOT TO BE ACTUALISED.

THE MORE THEY DO, THE MORE CLOSER THE ACTUALISATION OF BIAFRA APPROACH.

NO BE ROCKET SCIENCE.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fainted Severally In Kenyan Custody, Smeared With Faeces by 1Dray(m): 5:55pm On Sep 18, 2021
Hassanmaye:

You are mad the north Will forever b you the boss

The poor and illiterate ones, you mean?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fainted Severally In Kenyan Custody, Smeared With Faeces by PIMPAR: 6:00pm On Sep 18, 2021
Coward bastard
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fainted Severally In Kenyan Custody, Smeared With Faeces by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 6:02pm On Sep 18, 2021
grin cool tongue cheesy grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fainted Severally In Kenyan Custody, Smeared With Faeces by bizzibodi(m): 6:09pm On Sep 18, 2021
Why treat a non armed agitator like a chained monkey in a zoo.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fainted Severally In Kenyan Custody, Smeared With Faeces by AllahThePig: 6:10pm On Sep 18, 2021
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fainted Severally In Kenyan Custody, Smeared With Faeces by Rajiolaade: 6:12pm On Sep 18, 2021
okaforlazarus90:

But you know that MOST countries broke off from somewhere right?
unless world powers deliberately share interest like south Sudan or annexed like Crimea, it's highly unfashionable in this era when nations are "unioning"together .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fainted Severally In Kenyan Custody, Smeared With Faeces by Technocracy: 7:45pm On Sep 18, 2021
This is a gross abuse,gross violation and an infringement on his fundamental human right. This is unheard-of,this is wicked, this is callous. Indeed this guy went through a lot and should not be overlooked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Electoral ACT 2022: What Are The Fates Of Govt Appointees Who Are Yet To Resign? / Bigger Cargoes To Berth At Onitsha Port Soon – FG / American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.