Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,164 members, 7,838,979 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Fainted Severally In Kenyan Custody, Smeared With Faeces - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Fainted Severally In Kenyan Custody, Smeared With Faeces (22718 Views)

Mud Smeared, Dust Covered: An Abuja Community’s Daily Commute Struggle / The Moment Dino Melaye Fainted, Dragged On The Floor As He Surrenders To Police / Oshiomhole An Election Rigger, A Fake Comrade Obasanjo Bribed Severally – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fainted Severally In Kenyan Custody, Smeared With Faeces by mpeg(m): 8:06pm On Sep 18, 2021
The Fulani and Nigerian Government will not do upto half of what the Egyptian do against the Exodus of the Israelites,. Let's be watching it will just happen in one day,.. not two days put together but only one day. The Biafrans shall be free from the ilega and forceful marriage by Britain

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fainted Severally In Kenyan Custody, Smeared With Faeces by ba7man(m): 8:09pm On Sep 18, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fainted Severally In Kenyan Custody, Smeared With Faeces by Commentor: 8:20pm On Sep 18, 2021
Dem baff am with shi.t

grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fainted Severally In Kenyan Custody, Smeared With Faeces by Geesaintagape: 8:36pm On Sep 18, 2021
Las Las liberation is not children's play.
Biafrexit.
Free Mazi Kanu

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fainted Severally In Kenyan Custody, Smeared With Faeces by Picker28: 8:48pm On Sep 18, 2021
I won't say anything because am not there
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fainted Severally In Kenyan Custody, Smeared With Faeces by Brightale(f): 9:07pm On Sep 18, 2021
Mummyfour:
oga/ madam....
Please take 60 seconds to read my comment....
Are you done?....
Good.
I guess you saw where I said I am not a fan of nnamdi kanu?
Did you also read that I don't support some of his comments or attitude to issues?
Now, did you note the part i indicated that I am a humanist and would never support undue torture on a defenseless person?
I would not even support torture on an animal.
Please always take time to read comments ok?
And where and how did you get the information that he told people to use girls for rituals?
I don't depend on rumors and bloggers who cry for traffic.
I hardly comment on some issues until I get a balanced report.
Thanks for your time
Oga/madam, Nnamdi Kanu deserves more than what he is getting right now. So, don't tell me you don't support torture of human or animals. It's just like catching boko Haram leaders and releasing them because you don't support toture. Anyone that can be so wicked, sponsoring killing of people's husband, and father, sponsoring a terorrist group, ESN, to be killing people that ignored the sit at home rules, deserves anything even more than death. Bye.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fainted Severally In Kenyan Custody, Smeared With Faeces by AmuEbule: 9:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
hammer567:
NIGERIA SHOULD KNOW THEY HAVE CREATED A MANDELA IN MAZI NNAMDI KANU.

IT WILL TAKE A MIRACLE NOW, FOR BIAFRA NOT TO BE ACTUALISED.

THE MORE THEY DO, THE MORE CLOSER THE ACTUALISATION OF BIAFRA APPROACH.

NO BE ROCKET SCIENCE.

Stop typing your garbage in capital letters.
Your teachers tried to tell you that but you kept throwing stones to them.
Your mumu is crossing third mainland bridge, olodo undecided

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fainted Severally In Kenyan Custody, Smeared With Faeces by Rolings: 9:54pm On Sep 18, 2021
JosephXavier:
The Fulani government will do anything to make sure that Nigeria does not divide and wouldn't mind the possible outcome

They are the only section of the country that are speaking strongly on Nigerian unity and have dragged Kenya to their mess

This will never end up well both for Nigerian FG (Fulani government) and Kenyan government

And for those celebrating what kanu passed through, Igboho is just a case study

Herdsmen are still out there killing and maiming people while bandits are already carrying out studies on how to penetrate the south

This is not only an Igbo affair and soon it will be too late to realise what you all have done

You have gone from chest beating to writing epistles.....
Buhari really know how to speak the language you understand......so you know you aint going nowhere not because we are not tired of Nigeria but because it was your greedy forebears that put us in this mess.....you were the fulani ass lickers that always align with fulanis for crumbs and spare tyre vice presidents......una never see anything

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fainted Severally In Kenyan Custody, Smeared With Faeces by blackmaine: 10:05pm On Sep 18, 2021
Edusouls:
Dey no even beat am wella, wicked animal when he formed ESN as Igbo sons and daughters were being killed and Lynched, he thought he would never be caught, he never see anything, how many Fulani herdsmen have ESN arrested or caught as they claim is their main purpose, can anyone tell me?
then why are the Governors banding open grazing Fool, the fear of ESN is the beginning of your blocked head wisdom
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fainted Severally In Kenyan Custody, Smeared With Faeces by Ekpeitit(m): 10:08pm On Sep 18, 2021
GOOD.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fainted Severally In Kenyan Custody, Smeared With Faeces by JOemmy(m): 11:37pm On Sep 18, 2021
This kind of inhuman treatment can only make ipob more deadlier.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fainted Severally In Kenyan Custody, Smeared With Faeces by jaxxy(m): 5:00am On Sep 19, 2021
Mightymanna:
Chizoz our dilector don suffer ohh

Whoever did this is sick. Gross abuse of human rights. Bt they want due process for Abba Kyari?? Lmao.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fainted Severally In Kenyan Custody, Smeared With Faeces by showafrica(m): 6:49am On Sep 19, 2021
BrickDevo:
10 September 2017 4years later, they said he was the problem of Nigeria, Now hardship have doubled up, dollar heading to N600, some people here are defending this government with their smartphones.

As comfortable as my life may seem, i will never defend rubbish. Tueh!

it seems to me like there's a plot every politician must follow up there, the plot to never allow nigeria progress, so far so good, everyone of them is following that plot.

Nigeria will never heal.

The worst set of people are these ones who derive joy on what is happening to Kanu. I can't imagine who they are.... Or what they are gaining from Nigeria. I don't know if the hardship favours them or may be they are just witches and wizards.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fainted Severally In Kenyan Custody, Smeared With Faeces by Coolgent(m): 7:03am On Sep 19, 2021
Kenya una weldone
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fainted Severally In Kenyan Custody, Smeared With Faeces by CavemanDefuturo: 7:57am On Sep 20, 2021
No1 Biafran enemy state...Kenya!

We make them pay, when the time is due.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banks, Markets, Schools Open As Sit-At-Home Fails In Imo State / Fayose To Buhari: Remove New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari Now / Reno Omokri Meets With Peter Obi And Senator Ben Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.