Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,389 members, 7,812,150 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Something You Need To Know About Your Deen Islam. By Muhammad Abubakar Iyajo - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Something You Need To Know About Your Deen Islam. By Muhammad Abubakar Iyajo (6088 Views)

Let Reminds Each Other About Our Deen Islam / Don’t Sell Your Deen! / Mockery Of Islam By Shayk Yunus Patel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something You Need To Know About Your Deen Islam. By Muhammad Abubakar Iyajo by 2468iyajo(m): 3:10pm On Sep 18, 2021
Assalaamu alaikum my fellow brothers and sisters muslim, we are now in a situation whereby our preachers are disgracing each others just because they are not in thesame movement, were all of them are preaching/callingpeople to worship ALLAH along and follow the footsteps of prophet Muhammad (PBUH), there is SHI'A, IZALA, and DARIQA, these are the three movements. But the fact is that prophet muhammad (S A W) did not do any movement resamble to these except islam. It now reach even if you are a muslim but your movement is different with your friend no matter how good you are he'll not see you with a respect as a muslim, but no matter how bad you are if your movement is thesame with your friend he'll respect you more than the good person. So my advise here is that no mater how you follow your movment if you're doing something that ALLAH prohibits with knowingly, indeed if you die in that way you'll regret. may ALLAH guide us in the right path AMEEN for more information here is my gmail muhammadiyajo@gmai.com
Re: Something You Need To Know About Your Deen Islam. By Muhammad Abubakar Iyajo by HarunaWest(m): 3:15pm On Sep 18, 2021
Leave all this talk..no one asked any muslim to follow a movement. We were all asked to follow Islam.. So our focus should be on those that practice the deen in the proper way and not all these movement stuff. The important thing is the character of the muslim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Something You Need To Know About Your Deen Islam. By Muhammad Abubakar Iyajo by 2468iyajo(m): 3:23pm On Sep 18, 2021
HarunaWest:
Leave all this talk..no one asked any muslim to follow a movement. We were all asked to follow Islam.. So our focus should be on those that practice the deen in the proper way and not all these movement stuff. The important thing is the character of the muslim.
you got me right my brother, may our final word be LA ILA HA ILLALLAH MUHAMMADU RASULULLAH SALLALLAHU ALAIHI WA SASALLAM. Ameen ya rabbi
Re: Something You Need To Know About Your Deen Islam. By Muhammad Abubakar Iyajo by Alhajiemeritus: 5:51pm On Sep 18, 2021
2468iyajo:
Assalaamu alaikum my fellow brothers and sisters muslim, we are now in a situation whereby our preachers are disgracing each others just because they are not in thesame movement, were all of them are preaching/callingpeople to worship ALLAH along and follow the footsteps of prophet Muhammad (PBUH), there is SHI'A, IZALA, and DARIQA, these are the three movements. But the fact is that prophet muhammad (S A W) did not do any movement resamble to these except islam. It now reach even if you are a muslim but your movement is different with your friend no matter how good you are he'll not see you with a respect as a muslim, but no matter how bad you are if your movement is thesame with your friend he'll respect you more than the good person. So my advise here is that no mater how you follow your movment if you're doing something that ALLAH prohibits with knowingly, indeed if you die in that way you'll regret. may ALLAH guide us in the right path AMEEN for more information here is my gmail muhammadiyajo@gmai.com
Okay Muhammad, but there are more movements than these , and they are all results of politics of yesteryears.
Nice sermon though.
Re: Something You Need To Know About Your Deen Islam. By Muhammad Abubakar Iyajo by 2468iyajo(m): 5:58pm On Sep 18, 2021
Alhajiemeritus:

Okay Muhammad, but there are more movements than these , and they are all results of politics of yesteryears.
Nice sermon though.
indeed bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Can She Teach Her Five-year-old Sister To Memorize Qur’aan? / Prayer When It Rains And Some Benefits Of Rain In Sunnah / Brothers An Sister In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.