Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,120 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:25 AM

Post Your Annoying Emails From Nairalanders. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Post Your Annoying Emails From Nairalanders. (1373 Views)

Share Some Of Your Annoying Experiences Of ATM Users On A Long Queue. / Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders / How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Your Annoying Emails From Nairalanders. by Nobody: 3:34am On Jul 22, 2007
Sent : Saturday, July 21, 2007 12:17 PM
To : babyosisi@hotmail.com
Subject : hello

| | | Inbox

Hi ,
Am Tj by name.I presume u must av been receiving enof mails from numerous people (Especially Guyz) simply coz u were on one of those that registed On nairaland,
Well, the intrinsic reason y i 1st said that was due to the fact that when one gets too much mail or things to attend to, he or she tends to handle the situations with little or no concentration.
Hence having a divided mind and driving the sender of the mail to resentment. So please, treat this mail prefrentially cos it's from a special person
Let me start up by introducing ma self 2 u.
I'm a Graduate of Geology in a Nigeria university, but will soon be out of the country for greener pasture, I'm not actually a freek when it comes to looking out for gurls, but urs was a bit coincedental
I was kinda free, that's y i had the chance to type and send such a lengthy mail to u. (Very much unlike me).
Anyway, gotta get going now. I await a reply from u soonest.
Bye.
Re: Post Your Annoying Emails From Nairalanders. by Nobody: 3:38am On Jul 22, 2007
how annoying
i never thought I'll hear these middle school lines again
Re: Post Your Annoying Emails From Nairalanders. by naijadiva2(f): 5:44pm On Jul 25, 2007
i wish you had post this thread ages ago because i had somes e-mails from nl users which annoyed the hell out of me. check my profile and see what it says now.
Re: Post Your Annoying Emails From Nairalanders. by MILITIA(f): 7:40pm On Jul 25, 2007
I tell you! Some people do not have a real job!!! If you have anything to say why not say it on Nairaland instead of e-mailing others? Some of them are just too wild to post! The English some use can make you faint! grin
Re: Post Your Annoying Emails From Nairalanders. by naijadiva2(f): 8:18pm On Jul 25, 2007
and worse of all, some of them try to im you saying hello, are u there? yeah i'm here, i just dont want to respond to you.
Re: Post Your Annoying Emails From Nairalanders. by mukina2: 2:21pm On Jul 26, 2007
i dont waste my time reading them . i just delete grin

most of them have this business proposals eh grin cheesy
Re: Post Your Annoying Emails From Nairalanders. by iice(f): 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2007
MILITIA:

I tell you! Some people do not have a real job!!! If you have anything to say why not say it on Nairaland instead of e-mailing others? Some of them are just too wild to post! The English some use can make you faint! grin

For the emails abi for hia? grin grin

@Topic, like muki i been dey delete them. But i havent had my email on here for ages and i like it so
Re: Post Your Annoying Emails From Nairalanders. by MILITIA(f): 2:15am On Jul 28, 2007
iice:

For the emails abi for hia? grin grin

@Topic, like muki i been dey delete them. But i havent had my email on here for ages and i like it so

Take your time oh!!!! angry
Re: Post Your Annoying Emails From Nairalanders. by Mustay(m): 2:44am On Jul 28, 2007
shocked
Re: Post Your Annoying Emails From Nairalanders. by iice(f): 4:23am On Jul 30, 2007
Militia. . .na wah. . .why u dey vex? lol
Re: Post Your Annoying Emails From Nairalanders. by Nobody: 12:58am On Aug 02, 2007
Sent : Saturday, July 28, 2007 6:33 AM
Subject : Abbey from Naira Land.

| | | Inbox

I am a passionate and caring man who’s hard-working,extroverted and confident. Eating healthy and being in shape are very important to me. One of my biggest passions is travel. I love cultures and exploring. I am driven. I try to surround myself with people who have a positive energy. I am loyal and thoughtful. My friends say I am stylish and classy. I’m giving and respectful of the feelings, needs and wants of others, and looking for a woman who’s the same way. I love going to the movies, the outdoors and weekend trips. I find myself drawn to men who have a strong desire to be kind to others, that makes my heart melt. You are warm, honest, a romantic without a doubt and adventurous. I’m attracted to women who are considerate, confident but down-to-earth, affectionate and funny so feel free to write me then we can learn more about each other.

Sincerely,
Abbey.
Re: Post Your Annoying Emails From Nairalanders. by naijadiva2(f): 3:53pm On Aug 02, 2007
Sent : Saturday, July 28, 2007 6:33 AM
Subject : Abbey from Naira Land.

| | | Inbox

I am a passionate and caring man who’s hard-working,extroverted and confident. Eating healthy and being in shape are very important to me. One of my biggest passions is travel. I love cultures and exploring. I am driven. I try to surround myself with people who have a positive energy. I am loyal and thoughtful. My friends say I am stylish and classy. I’m giving and respectful of the feelings, needs and wants of others, and looking for a woman who’s the same way. I love going to the movies, the outdoors and weekend trips. I find myself drawn to men who have a strong desire to be kind to others, that makes my heart melt. You are warm, honest, a romantic without a doubt and adventurous. I’m attracted to women who are considerate, confident but down-to-earth, affectionate and funny so feel free to write me then we can learn more about each other.

Sincerely,
Abbey.

oya, whoever wrote this message should show themselves.
Re: Post Your Annoying Emails From Nairalanders. by tpia5: 5:49pm On Mar 07, 2013
if only this rat of an op hadnt been chased [or ran] out of nvs. . . . . . .

now nl is her only succour undecided

she will bring the place down just like she did over there.

lunatic.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Annoying Emails From Nairalanders. by tyson55(m): 10:04pm On Mar 07, 2013
tpia@:
if only this rat of an op hadnt been chased [or ran] out of nvs. . . . . . .

now nl is her only succour undecided

she will bring the place down just like she did over there.

lunatic.

Are you alright m'am? undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Ragdollzzz! / It Is Not Bleaching, I Just Take Too Much Fanta, Says Oyo State Governor / Drop Your Problems Here. Solvers, Please Treat! -omokemesi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.