Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Nigerians Struggling Over Boxes Of Pepper At A Store In Canada (Video) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigerians Struggling Over Boxes Of Pepper At A Store In Canada (Video) (42174 Views)

See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. / Lady Regrets The N18k Worth Of Pepper Soup She Ordered (Photos, Video) / Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Struggling Over Boxes Of Pepper At A Store In Canada (Video) by Taiwojon(m): 6:52pm On Sep 18, 2021
Man shall not live by pepper!

Well
Food for the belly
Words of God for the soul.

Jesus saves
Re: Nigerians Struggling Over Boxes Of Pepper At A Store In Canada (Video) by Boss13: 6:52pm On Sep 18, 2021
Blakjewelry:
Omo pepper don scarce for Canada too, buharanomic angry

Not exactly. The weather is getting cold in Canada at the moment and it will be winter soon. These farm produce becomes either expensive or unavailable during the winter. Hence, I guess why they are rushing to stock up. However, I still don't understand the unnecessary rush.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Struggling Over Boxes Of Pepper At A Store In Canada (Video) by Dozie32(m): 6:53pm On Sep 18, 2021
We dey suffer for Naija and also dey suffer for Yankee . God why are being born in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Struggling Over Boxes Of Pepper At A Store In Canada (Video) by TheWolfen(m): 6:54pm On Sep 18, 2021
Must u always do tribalism?
Eating pepper is not bad. Its a choice. Let people be people and respect their culture and ways.

Totilopussylick:
This set of people usually comes from AFONJA States

Them Sabi chop pepper for a living lipsrsealed.
Re: Nigerians Struggling Over Boxes Of Pepper At A Store In Canada (Video) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 18, 2021
ekitimanalways:

IPOB Taliban!

IPOB onion bandit
IPOB Taliban
IPOB baby terrorist
Re: Nigerians Struggling Over Boxes Of Pepper At A Store In Canada (Video) by Tushmanny123: 6:55pm On Sep 18, 2021
Yoruba people
Re: Nigerians Struggling Over Boxes Of Pepper At A Store In Canada (Video) by StrongInBed: 6:55pm On Sep 18, 2021
ugodson:
As an Igbo boy am guilty too. Love pepper to spice up my meal.

Kogi boy, I can see you,Igbo wannabe.
Re: Nigerians Struggling Over Boxes Of Pepper At A Store In Canada (Video) by ExtraVioment: 6:56pm On Sep 18, 2021
Our daily embarrassment, no be 360 before. All around.
Re: Nigerians Struggling Over Boxes Of Pepper At A Store In Canada (Video) by StrongInBed: 6:57pm On Sep 18, 2021
SlyDev:

IPOB onion bandit
IPOB Taliban
IPOB baby terrorist

You refused to have sense abi, you will soon chop it again and change name.
Re: Nigerians Struggling Over Boxes Of Pepper At A Store In Canada (Video) by mmsen: 6:58pm On Sep 18, 2021
potbelly:
cheesy cheesy

You can take a Nigerian out of Nigeria but you can never take the Nigerian out of a Nigerian...

Which Nigerians? I've never seen people fight over pepper in Nigeria.

These are a subset of bush people.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Struggling Over Boxes Of Pepper At A Store In Canada (Video) by Myjust(f): 6:58pm On Sep 18, 2021
Re: Nigerians Struggling Over Boxes Of Pepper At A Store In Canada (Video) by Codes151(m): 6:59pm On Sep 18, 2021
It's good for the company
Re: Nigerians Struggling Over Boxes Of Pepper At A Store In Canada (Video) by Lavisha(f): 6:59pm On Sep 18, 2021
OssyMalik:
Ethnic groups of Nigerians fighting for pepper:

Yoruba- 87%

Igbo- 7%

Hausa -3%

Other ethnic groups- 3%

God bless Nigeria

You sir is an Ethnic Taliban!
Re: Nigerians Struggling Over Boxes Of Pepper At A Store In Canada (Video) by daddytime(m): 6:59pm On Sep 18, 2021
Tranquil Canada go soon tire for them...

Must we be this nuisance wherever and all over?
Re: Nigerians Struggling Over Boxes Of Pepper At A Store In Canada (Video) by AutoChick4U(f): 6:59pm On Sep 18, 2021
Order your dry pepper here to warm you up during the coming winter. Pm me abeg

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Struggling Over Boxes Of Pepper At A Store In Canada (Video) by enemyofprogress: 6:59pm On Sep 18, 2021
See myynd44 too dey follow drag pepper, which day she travel go Canada? No wonder I have not been banned for some time now, she is not in the country, she has relocated to Canada

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Struggling Over Boxes Of Pepper At A Store In Canada (Video) by Lavisha(f): 7:01pm On Sep 18, 2021
enemyofprogress:
See myynd44 too dey follow drag pepper, which day she travel go Canada? No wonder I have not been banned for some time now, she is not in the country, she has relocated to Canada

Is myynd a she?!
Re: Nigerians Struggling Over Boxes Of Pepper At A Store In Canada (Video) by 77up(m): 7:02pm On Sep 18, 2021
Longsleeve:
The importance of pepper cannot be overemphasized..
but the stupid minions above you think otherwise , think only Yoruba consume pepper.
Re: Nigerians Struggling Over Boxes Of Pepper At A Store In Canada (Video) by spinna: 7:05pm On Sep 18, 2021
Re: Nigerians Struggling Over Boxes Of Pepper At A Store In Canada (Video) by enemyofprogress: 7:05pm On Sep 18, 2021
Lavisha:

Is myynd a she?!
yes now, you want to see her photo?
Re: Nigerians Struggling Over Boxes Of Pepper At A Store In Canada (Video) by Longsleeve: 7:05pm On Sep 18, 2021
77up:
but the stupid minions above you think otherwise , think only Yoruba consume pepper.
That's their own opinion..
If I eat food without pepper I might throw up self..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Struggling Over Boxes Of Pepper At A Store In Canada (Video) by 77up(m): 7:05pm On Sep 18, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
Even me sef no dey joke with pepper. grin
Really tongue
Re: Nigerians Struggling Over Boxes Of Pepper At A Store In Canada (Video) by Maliqcious: 7:07pm On Sep 18, 2021
Longsleeve:
The importance of pepper cannot be overemphasized..
let dem know it and know peace.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Struggling Over Boxes Of Pepper At A Store In Canada (Video) by Judolisco(m): 7:10pm On Sep 18, 2021
Make dem come deport u because of pepper..u go say na village people
Re: Nigerians Struggling Over Boxes Of Pepper At A Store In Canada (Video) by Lavisha(f): 7:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
enemyofprogress:
yes now, you want to see her photo?

Haaaaaaaaa!!!

In my dreams last night, I saw all the faces of Nairaland associates.

I saw Seun, lala, domniq and the rest but
i was gobsmacked seeing Ishilovee,..

She looks like a chump!!

hahahahaha!
Re: Nigerians Struggling Over Boxes Of Pepper At A Store In Canada (Video) by Lavisha(f): 7:13pm On Sep 18, 2021
Judolisco:
Make dem come deport u because of pepper..u go say na village people

Haha!

Why Dem go deport persin because of pepper?!

Ha! you're very wicked!!
Re: Nigerians Struggling Over Boxes Of Pepper At A Store In Canada (Video) by Pidginwhisper: 7:20pm On Sep 18, 2021
77up:
Really tongue
Paddy mi. You don see Omoluabi wey no do chop pepper?
Re: Nigerians Struggling Over Boxes Of Pepper At A Store In Canada (Video) by Regex: 7:20pm On Sep 18, 2021
If you chop canned pepper soup made in UK and Canada, you will understand their plight.
Re: Nigerians Struggling Over Boxes Of Pepper At A Store In Canada (Video) by JaskanFactor: 7:31pm On Sep 18, 2021
Disclaimer12:
Different people with different problems! these ones are the lucky escapee, na pepper be their problems, not herdsmen or Nigeria Police grin grin
This is super Duper observation, soon as many cross abroad they dont even follow niger news, to remind them what they escape so they forget

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Struggling Over Boxes Of Pepper At A Store In Canada (Video) by joelsteron: 7:31pm On Sep 18, 2021
Is it not better to struggle for pepper over there than here
Re: Nigerians Struggling Over Boxes Of Pepper At A Store In Canada (Video) by fidelisodogbo: 7:32pm On Sep 18, 2021
A civilized people would take what they need and leave some in consideration for others. An impoverished, foolish and unashamed people would struggle to get all the boxes of pepper to themselves and leave none for others. Worst still, they'll greedily sell their extras at high prices to those who couldn't grab for themselves. Does this describe a selfish, uncivilized and greedy Nigerian? YES!
It's got nothing to do with who our leaders are because they are only a reflection of our greedy and selfish Nigerian society. I'm very ashamed! Nigerians are difficult to lead and govern.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Struggling Over Boxes Of Pepper At A Store In Canada (Video) by neyoohhh: 7:36pm On Sep 18, 2021
fidelisodogbo:
A civilized people would take what they need and leave some in consideration for others. An impoverished, foolish and unashamed people would struggle to get all the boxes of pepper to themselves and leave none for others. Worst still, they'll greedily sell their extras at high prices to those who couldn't grab for themselves. Does this describe a selfish, uncivilized and greedy Nigerian? YES!
It's got nothing to do with who our leaders are because they are only a reflection of our greedy and selfish Nigerian society. I'm very ashamed! Nigerians are difficult to lead and govern.

True but this is human nature. Have you forgotten what happened in western countries last year around march?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The #500 breakfast / Man Who Cries When He Sees Food Exposed By Twitter User (Photos) / How To Make Indomie With Carrots.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.