Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:19 AM

Mercy Aigbe Reveals- Am Single But Not Searching For Any Man Now - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Reveals- Am Single But Not Searching For Any Man Now (459 Views)

“I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances / Mercy Aigbe Reveals Kazim Adeoti, Her New Lover (Photos) / Toke Makinwa Bought Another House In Banana Island - Mercy Aigbe Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Reveals- Am Single But Not Searching For Any Man Now by codedconcept36: 5:42pm On Sep 18, 2021
Popular Nollywood actress and mother of two, Mercy Aigbe has revealed she’s single and currently not searching.

The screen diva who recently stated that she might be considering giving marriage another shoot, seem to have made U-turn.

Taking to her official Instagram page, she wrote, “Yes! I am single, No I ain’t searching! Maybe later! But for now we muveeeeeeeeeee…No one should ask about D’Owner oh”.

This is coming few weeks after Mercy Aigbe shared a romantic and thoughtful thing her new man did for her while she was on a movie set.

According to her, she was working on the set of a new movie when her new lover who she usually refers to as “D Owner” sent a bouquet of flowers alongside a romantic note.

Mercy noted that the simple gesture got to her and as a result she considered giving another shot at marriage.

In her words,

“SO D OWNER’ SENT ME FLOWERS ON SET WITH A NOTE THAT SAYS “KEEP FLYING HIGH BABE, I AM ROOTING FOR YOU “ LOVE YOU FOREVER

IT’S THE LITTLE THINGS! AGBEKE AYA ‘D OWNER ‘

MAYBE, JUST MAYBE I MIGHT CHANGE MY MIND AND GIVE MARRIAGE ANOTHER SHOT! LOVE SWEET SHA, IRO O DA”.

[url]https://buzzbuka.com/i-am-single-and-…cy-aigbe-reveals/[/url]

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reveals- Am Single But Not Searching For Any Man Now by SocialJustice: 7:05pm On Sep 18, 2021
Why will you search when....is your boyfriend.

(1) (Reply)

See The Moment Veteran Actor, Olu Jacobs Paid Surprise Visit To His Wife On Set / Bbnaija Nini Secret Mission From Biggie / Bbnaija Last Party: Moment The Six Finalists Spotted Exhousemates & Their Reactn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.