Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Bbnaija: I Saw You Without Clothes Inside The Bathroom Today - Nini Tells Saga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: I Saw You Without Clothes Inside The Bathroom Today - Nini Tells Saga (1724 Views)

I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy / Korra Obidi Massaged Without Clothes In Live Video By Agustin Seco / Pere Tells Saga And Nini That He Fingered Maria (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: I Saw You Without Clothes Inside The Bathroom Today - Nini Tells Saga by umahi88(m): 9:46pm On Sep 18, 2021
BBNaija housemate, Nini, has revealed that he saw Saga without clothes today inside the bathroom. The reality star disclosed this while washing dishes with the above-mentioned housemate. 

Nini told Saga that it wasn't intentional, adding that she wasn't aware that he was making use of the bathroom. She also asked him if he is angry at her actions. 

Saga smiled and told Nini that he is........ Continue reading: https://www.gistcent.com.ng/2021/09/i-saw-you-without-clothes-inside.html

Re: Bbnaija: I Saw You Without Clothes Inside The Bathroom Today - Nini Tells Saga by Szilard: 12:13am On Sep 19, 2021
Trust the Simp to smile like a goat and reply her:

"No Nini,I'm not angry at all...Im happy you saw me naked sef"

Ewu Gambia grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: I Saw You Without Clothes Inside The Bathroom Today - Nini Tells Saga by adefitim(m): 4:22am On Sep 19, 2021
Saga = Ozo 2.0
Re: Bbnaija: I Saw You Without Clothes Inside The Bathroom Today - Nini Tells Saga by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:59am On Sep 19, 2021
Which means this saga never even smell her pant. Chai!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: I Saw You Without Clothes Inside The Bathroom Today - Nini Tells Saga by Skyfornia(m): 9:06am On Sep 19, 2021
Szilard:
Trust the Simp to smile like a goat and reply her:

"No Nini,I'm not angry at all...Im happy you saw me naked sef"

Ewu Gambia grin grin

Saga onye Owo grin...don't blame the young man..he is in love.
Re: Bbnaija: I Saw You Without Clothes Inside The Bathroom Today - Nini Tells Saga by suffering: 12:34pm On Sep 19, 2021
All these JSS 2 love. I pity people who keep claiming this will lead to marriage. The way this girl go quick leave the guy outside the house go do am like film trick.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Wizkid Missing Goat Found With Another Celebrity In Yankee (photo / Actress Esther Nwachukwu Debunks Death Rumour And Says She Was Kidnapped / Cute Photos: Banky W Shows Off His Son’s Face For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.