Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,160 members, 7,867,374 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:46 PM

5 Reasons Why You Should Register Your Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Reasons Why You Should Register Your Business (186 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Should Register Your Business With Cac / 9 Reason Why Should Register Your NGO With CAC / 7 Reasons Why You Should Register Your Business Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why You Should Register Your Business by johnnybleez(m): 11:19pm On Sep 18, 2021
First of all, the importance for small business owners to register their businesses can not be over emphasised.

Ideally, the first step to undertake before jumping into a new business here in Nigeria is to carve out a business name and get it certified with CAC.

However, so many have ignored it, probably because they've assumed that registering a business is difficult and so expensive. This is the result of ignorance.

As a service provider, I would like to let those sets of people know that registering a business name or company is as easy as a, but, c.

Hence, with just a few information about yourself, the business, your ID, passport and signature, you can get it done.

Now what are the benefits of getting CAC certified? Well l, here are few reasons why you should register your business

1. To source for funds to expand and to standardize your business.

2. To prove to the federal government and agencies that you're really in business in case they're giving out grants and business support.

3. To participate in some entrepreneurship program designed to support business owners- your access code might be your CAC certificate.

4. To submit a business proposals or travel abroad for a business conference- your passport might be only your CAC certificate.

5. To secure a business contract, your investor may demand to see your CAC certificate.

These are some of importance of getting your business registered. Feel free to add any more importance.

Now, that you know the benefits, will you take that bold step now, approach me, and permit me to serve you professionally?

Ask questions | Reach out to me | Let me be of service to you.

Whatsapp | Text | Call | 09131778059.

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Register Your Business by johnnybleez(m): 12:41pm On Sep 20, 2021
When I login my dashboard and I see approval of registrations, I'm glad.

Recently I've observed that CAC Abuja has up their game to responding fast to applications. This really gives me joy- meeting customer's expectations.

Reach out let me help get your business registered. My services are swiftly, error free and pocket friendly.

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Register Your Business by johnnybleez(m): 3:16am On Oct 04, 2021
There's something about freedom that gives protection.

There's something about freedom that gives right.

There's something about freedom that gives liberation.

There's something about freedom that gives immunity.

There's something about freedom that gives ownership

You see, as a business person, freedom comes when you register your business.

Until your business is registered;

▪︎There's no protection

▪︎You don't have right over that name

▪︎Certain privileges you cannot enjoy or partake in

▪︎There is no ownership

True freedom comes when your business is duly registered with CAC registration.

Let us help you with that.
Reach out: 09131778059

(1) (Reply)

For Consumers And Businesses / How To Get Your Authentic Trade Test Certificate. / Cement For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.